PDA

View Full Version : Dallas' taunting, acceptable?

Bobo
08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm sure many of you saw the half dozen at least Dallas players who were tauntingly applauding the fans after the game. Like give us a break, we were just forced to watch the team absolutely rob 3 points from ridiculous officiating and it's not like we were even really jeering the team, definitely no more than any other game. Could it have been from last year's game? Incredibly immature. Though a testimony to the fans, in my eyes it shows the utmost lack of professionalism, worthy of repercussions from the league. Having little quality is not the only reason why these guys are in the MLS.

Chevy
08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm sure many of you saw the half dozen at least Dallas players who were tauntingly applauding the fans after the game. Like give us a break, we were just forced to watch the team absolutely rob 3 points from ridiculous officiating and it's not like we were even really jeering the team, definitely no more than any other game. Could it have been from last year's game? Incredibly immature. Though a testimony to the fans, in my eyes it shows the utmost lack of professionalism, worthy of repercussions from the league. Having little quality is not the only reason why these guys are in the MLS.

I think they were applauding thier fans that were sitting in the northeast corner.

rviewmirror
08-04-2008, 08:43 AM
yah, they had 5-6 fans up there in cowboy hats....

Bobo
08-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Oh ok, didn't see their 5 fans from the south side.

.......GOOD!

:D

Stryker
08-04-2008, 08:45 AM
I think they were applauding thier fans that were sitting in the northeast corner.
FC Dallas have fans?
I'll be damned. :noidea:

BuSaPuNk
08-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah I seen them outside BMO like an hour before game time. They had cowboy hats on and a US and Texas flag. Seemed like good guys though they were chatting up the TFC fans and getting pictures done and stuff....

Carter
08-04-2008, 09:11 AM
They were GREAT guys and gal, it was amazing that they made the trip, and i really hope their experience at BMO was good, im looking forward to them welcoming us to there field with a tailgate of our own....

Super
08-04-2008, 09:12 AM
It's nice to see a team show appreciation for their fans.

Shame we rarely see that from our own team.

Jack
08-04-2008, 09:17 AM
The Dallas supporters are pretty classy, AFAIK.

blackandwhite
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM

fucking idiots haven't done anything lately..they are scared to come to the south.

Yeoman
08-04-2008, 10:00 AM
sure were good group of guys. found em once they got their tickets, brought them over to the tailgate. managed to trade my on scarf (that I had literally just had for half an hour) for an FC Dallas adidas scarf (I've got to admit, theirs looks ALOT nicer then our adidas ones)

James Oliphant
08-04-2008, 10:01 AM

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/324/fail1yz6.jpg

cmonyoureds
08-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Dallas fans were class and very good natured considering some of the things said to them which they laughed at. Many unrepeatable outside the confines of a sporting venue!! (at least the ones I chanted)

Bobo
08-04-2008, 11:56 AM
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/324/fail1yz6.jpg

Why?

Kind of ironic actually.

heather
08-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Dallas Fans were top rate wonderful people.

Unfortunately all of their flags went "missing" at Shoeless Joe's last night :taz:

ExiledRed
08-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Serioux apparently gave the finger to the NEE.

Are we not talking about this yet for a reason?

Yeoman
08-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Dallas Fans were top rate wonderful people.

Unfortunately all of their flags went "missing" at Shoeless Joe's last night :taz:

are you for real?!? that Texas state flag MUST have been a good $200 at least! that was a high quality made flag there!
did someone get their e-mails by chance? specifically Bo's?!? traded my scarf with him.

heather
08-04-2008, 12:29 PM
^ Joe was informed. When I left the bar (around midnight) they were still missing.

Flags were there. Dallas guy went to put out his smoke - looked up - they were gone.

I have no clue why but they had rested their flags outside of the entrance to the bar (right next to the door) instead of inside of it. In the future we should probably inform away supporters to leave their stuff in the bar.

Didn't get any e-mails. They were even going to give us one of their flags to put up in the bar!

Yeoman
08-04-2008, 12:31 PM
damn that really truly sucks
that Texas state flag sure was a beaut of a flag
would have gladly traded any of the flags I have to get that one.

Ageroo
08-04-2008, 12:31 PM

I find that interesting....he came over the south end barrier to hug his mom and family in 115 after the game.....people were still giving it to him then....and he didn't do a thing....

koryo
08-04-2008, 12:36 PM

I was in 127 yesterday and yes, he flipped us off after he threw some choice words at him.

It's just one of those things that happens. I was gratified that we got to him. Of course, once he did what he did, we poured it on.

Ageroo
08-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I was in 127 yesterday and yes, he flipped us off after he threw some choice words at him.

It's just one of those things that happens. I was gratified that we got to him. Of course, once he did what he did, we poured it on.

All in good fun...I am A Serioux fan....but while he is in a Dallas Jersey I am not! It should be interesting the next time he and Jimmy B meet up....they looked like they had some choice words for each other after the match.

However...when he is here for the Can\Jam match on the 20th I will be backing him 100%

FluSH
08-04-2008, 12:42 PM

haha

One of these days I can totally see a Cantona Kick coming to 127... It's not when but by whom lol.

Gotta start practicing those Jui-Jitsui take downs!

JDG
08-04-2008, 12:47 PM
The Dallas fans were getting along OK inside Shoeless all night, but alcohol got the better of them.
A few of us were on the patio, and one of the Dallas supporters walked over, all alone, and from the sidewalk started talking to one of the guys to my left.
I had my back to him, so I didn't see it with my own eyes, but I witnessed the reaction, and it was genuine. The guy from Dallas should consider himself lucky.
While addressing the guy to my left(he will remain unnamed), the Dallas supporter took the TFC scarf that he was wearing, and started rubbing his crotch with it. Not cool at all.
The guy to my left reacted instantly, and the Dallas suppoter took a full pint of beer to the face, and an earful of fury. He did the smart thing, and walked away.

koryo
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
haha

One of these days I can totally see a Cantona Kick coming to 127... It's not when but by whom lol.

Gotta start practicing those Jui-Jitsui take downs!

We were on Kenny Cooper as well:

"If you shagged Mrs. Cooper clap your hands
If you shagged Mrs. Cooper clap your hands
If you shagged Mrs. Cooper

If you put it in her pooper wash your hands
If you put it in her pooper
If you put it in her pooper wash your hands"

rinse... repeat

Boschmeister
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM
The Dallas fans were getting along OK inside Shoeless all night, but alcohol got the better of them.
A few of us were on the patio, and one of the Dallas supporters walked over, all alone, and from the sidewalk started talking to one of the guys to my left.
I had my back to him, so I didn't see it with my own eyes, but I witnessed the reaction, and it was genuine. The guy from Dallas should consider himself lucky.
While addressing the guy to my left(he will remain unnamed), the Dallas supporter took the TFC scarf that he was wearing, and started rubbing his crotch with it. Not cool at all.
The guy to my left reacted instantly, and the Dallas suppoter took a full pint of beer to the face, and an earful of fury. He did the smart thing, and walked away.

Good things didn't get out of control. All the more reason opposing fans should not be drinking at an RPB bar.

Heathen
08-04-2008, 01:46 PM

Come on Ex you know why, because he's from Scarborough personally I think he's a talentless goon who's made a career out of a long throw.

Kooper
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM

Are you kidding me? Sutton gives us a good scream, applause and thumbs up before the game. Valez does the same followed by a fist pump. Jimmy B, Danny D and Robinson will clap us out after every game, the Dallas game excluded due to the verbal war with the ref.

Take your head out of your ass the players in words and actions love the support they get from us.

Shakes McQueen
08-04-2008, 02:06 PM
What was the Dallas keeper doing in the south end, while they stretched out Barrett's leg?

From my vantage point, he appeared to be sarcastically giving a thumbs up and walking up and down the back line. All I could hear was the tidal wave of boos.

- Scott

GabrielHurl
08-04-2008, 02:07 PM

It was me he reacted to - and it wasn't exactly choice words - it was "Hey Serioux, you suck"

He was bending over to pick up the ball for the throw in and gave the "sneaky" quick bird (pretending to rub his forehead)

blackandwhite
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
why would you hang dallas shit at shoeless joe's? I am glad they shit went missing.. maybe it'll teach the idiots to go find their own pub after games like we do in every city we go to.

Kooper
08-04-2008, 02:10 PM
We were on Kenny Cooper as well:

If you put it in her pooper wash your hands"

rinse... repeat

While I am officially appalled since I grew up with the last name Cooper. I think it is hilarious. We should revise it so it is just one verse.

If you shagged Mrs. Cooper clap your hands"

JDG
08-04-2008, 02:11 PM
why would you hang dallas shit at shoeless joe's? I am glad they shit went missing.. maybe it'll teach the idiots to go find their own pub after games like we do in every city we go to.

It wasn't hung anywhere. They had the flags, on poles, wrapped, and leaned up against the wall beside the enterance.
They didn't bring it into the bar as far as I know.

blackandwhite
08-04-2008, 02:15 PM
^ Joe was informed. When I left the bar (around midnight) they were still missing.

Flags were there. Dallas guy went to put out his smoke - looked up - they were gone.

I have no clue why but they had rested their flags outside of the entrance to the bar (right next to the door) instead of inside of it. In the future we should probably inform away supporters to leave their stuff in the bar.

Didn't get any e-mails. They were even going to give us one of their flags to put up in the bar!

Good things didn't get out of control. All the more reason opposing fans should not be drinking at an RPB bar.

It wasn't hung anywhere. They had the flags, on poles, wrapped, and leaned up against the wall beside the enterance.
They didn't bring it into the bar as far as I know.

I was supposed to quote heather ... she said something about them giving shit to hang at shoeless..

Bluenose13
08-04-2008, 02:17 PM
why would you hang dallas shit at shoeless joe's? I am glad they shit went missing.. maybe it'll teach the idiots to go find their own pub after games like we do in every city we go to.Nothing good ever comes from it & it's only a matter of time before something silly happens........The guy last night is lucky all he got was a beer shower. Inviting away supporters to Shoeless joes is just a bad idea IMO.

blackandwhite
08-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Nothing good ever comes from it & it's only a matter of time before something silly happens........The guy last night is lucky all he got was a beer shower. Inviting away supporters so Shoeless joes is just a bad idea IMO.

no one had a knife or anything?? :) not even a punch??

Bluenose13
08-04-2008, 02:21 PM
no one had a knife or anything?? :) not even a punch??Thankfully it sounds like cooler heads prevailed.....I don't get it, when we travel away the last place I head for after the game is the home teams bar :noidea:

MrHawk
08-04-2008, 02:22 PM
What did the Dallas guy say to cause this?

BC101
08-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Thankfully it sounds like cooler heads prevailed.....I don't get it, when we travel away the last place I head for after the game is the home teams bar :noidea:

LOL not getting sucked into this again.. The last time we tried to have this "discussion" it ended not so well LOL. My stance on this issue was clear enough back then.

Sorry they got their shit stolen but hey shit happens... Its Parkdale, on a drunken TFC loss night... Anythings bound to happen.

JDG
08-04-2008, 02:45 PM
no one had a knife or anything?? :) not even a punch??

You have no idea how quickly it could have turned to that.
You know the person involved, and he has a reputation for his "enthusiastic responses".
If the Dallas supporter had attempted to apologize, justify his actions, or taunt us further he would have been beaten. He was smart enough to turn and walk away immediately.

Hooligan69
08-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Another reason to avoid away supporters. I couldn't care less to meet them or hang out with them.

Bluenose13
08-04-2008, 02:59 PM
LOL not getting sucked into this again.. The last time we tried to have this "discussion" it ended not so well LOL. My stance on this issue was clear enough back then.

Sorry they got their shit stolen but hey shit happens... Its Parkdale, on a drunken TFC loss night... Anythings bound to happen.I knew you couldn't trust him......I bet you he even taped it ;)

Ageroo
08-04-2008, 03:14 PM
What was the Dallas keeper doing in the south end, while they stretched out Barrett's leg?

From my vantage point, he appeared to be sarcastically giving a thumbs up and walking up and down the back line. All I could hear was the tidal wave of boos.

- Scott

oh yeah...he was pacing back and forth giving the thumbs up and clapping and egging it on...he was having a good time getting the crowd going.....he was a good sport about it because we were giving it to him.

Cambridge_Red
08-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately Serioux if playing for Canada will be getting alot of abuse infront of 127. Bit of a douche. Away supporters going to known home pubs/bars is fucking suicide if you ask me.

Toronto_Bhoy
08-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Why would you give someone dogs abuse and not expect it back?

Like Domi said, "Your all pretty tough sitting in the stands with your buddies and having a couple of pops…'til you fall on my lap in the penalty box!":lol:

OcgivAeVlI4&feature=

blackandwhite
08-04-2008, 03:30 PM

Like Domi said, "Your all pretty tough sitting in the stands with your buddies and having a couple of pops…'til you fall on my lap in the penalty box!":lol:

OcgivAeVlI4&feature=

my fav thread!!! :)

Hooligan69
08-04-2008, 04:07 PM
That was awesome
clap clap clap clap clap
That was awesome
clap clap clap clap clap
That was awesome

:lol:

RPB_Brantford_08
08-04-2008, 04:10 PM

REMEMBER DALLAS ON THE 2009 SCHEDULE....AND BRING STREAMERS!!!

DALLAS:hump::hump:

Rudi
08-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Unfortunately Serioux if playing for Canada will be getting alot of abuse infront of 127.
That's pretty fucking stupid.

When wearing the maple leaf, he deserves nothing but love from us.

Cambridge_Red
08-04-2008, 04:46 PM

I heard a few people say it, probably because they were just pissed at everything from the day. I personally think it's not a great idea to be booing our player (if he plays for canada)..

Heathen
08-04-2008, 05:32 PM

I'd never boo him playing for Canada but can't say I like him much, no one ever said you have to like all your players whether its club or country anyway eh.

heather
08-04-2008, 05:45 PM

LOL yea they were talking about that.

I guess I should add I wasn't in support of shit being hanged at the bar or trying to encourage it.... just trying to say they seemed to be nice guys and it's shitty when stuff goes missing

I did leave the bar before all that other shit went down so missed out on the prick side of the Dallas supporters so have a biased view but who doesn't :cool:

ExiledRed
08-04-2008, 06:57 PM

He deserves a kick in the bollocks, arrogant twat.

But you're right, Canada fans shouldn't boo Canadian players for their club activities.

redcard
08-04-2008, 07:06 PM

- Scott

that knob was doing that as soon as he got to the south end in the second half...

MFBODD
08-04-2008, 07:42 PM

OcgivAeVlI4&feature=

LOL! I bit of a hijack here, but I never saw the clip from the Philly side of things. That was Domi's fault?

Anyway, not cool to take shit from away supporters and not cool for an away supporter to use our scarf to wipe down his sack. Beer does add balls, but that dude is lucky all he got was a beer wash.

Toronto_Bhoy
08-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Bet his pants filled in a hurry!

Rudi
08-04-2008, 08:43 PM
He deserves a kick in the bollocks, arrogant twat.

But you're right, Canada fans shouldn't boo Canadian players for their club activities.
Exactly.

When he's wearing the F*C* Dallas jersey, he should be treated no differently than anyone else in an enemy's uniform.

But on August 20th, he's our arrogant twat.

Kickit09
08-04-2008, 09:15 PM
fuck Serioux, i dont even care if he's canadian. a finger is a finger, no matter what jersey he or we are wearing. cant wait for his next visit to BMO.

Bluenose13
08-04-2008, 09:18 PM
fuck Serioux, i dont even care if he's canadian. a finger is a finger, no matter what jersey he or we are wearing. cant wait for his next visit to BMO.You must be kidding, when he is wearing red for Canada, he must be supported put that aside for the CMNT & give it to him next time he plays for Dallas at BMO.

Fiin
08-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Hes wearing Canadian red.. hes got my support.

Canadian Blue
08-04-2008, 09:20 PM
They were even going to give us one of their flags to put up in the bar!

Worst idea ever!!!!!

Rudi[/B]]When wearing the maple leaf, he deserves nothing but love from us.

Not entirely true......not all of us are supporters of the CMNT

Kickit09
08-04-2008, 09:22 PM
You must be kidding, when he is wearing red for Canada, he must be supported put that aside for the CMNT & give it to him next time he plays for Dallas at BMO.

i wont boo him in canada red but i sure as hell wont cheer for him or support him in any way. i think thats fair.

Bluenose13
08-04-2008, 09:30 PM
i wont boo him in canada red but i sure as hell wont cheer for him or support him in any way. i think thats fair.Fair enough.......I would probably feel the same if he flipped me the bird :D

nascarguy
08-04-2008, 09:34 PM
did anyone get a photo of the dallas supporter that was there i want to know if they were the same ones that we meet them last when we beat dallas 4-0 and there fan took the lost good. But i hear we can not take a lose .

Amado Guevara (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t280&player=guevara_a&playerId=gue671765&statType=current) was a ass for not keeping his cool and get a red card i watch the John Carver's postgame press conference.

Rudi
08-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Not entirely true......not all of us are supporters of the CMNT
Will you be at the Canada match?

If you are there and you're not a Canada supporter, what the fuck are you doing there?

My statement stands. When he pulls on the maple leaf, he deserves nothing but love from us.

If you're not a Canada supporter that's fine (but really, why the fuck aren't you?), but really, this has absolutely nothing to do with you, since you shouldn't be at the match anyways.

koryo
08-04-2008, 11:00 PM
fuck Serioux, i dont even care if he's canadian. a finger is a finger, no matter what jersey he or we are wearing. cant wait for his next visit to BMO.

You can't seriously be this thick can you?

If you're going to heckle a CMNT player at home, then don't go to the game. Otherwise, you may as well get behind Jamaica.

Honestly, the stupidity on this board knows no bounds.

Cambridge_Red
08-04-2008, 11:09 PM
If he's wearing the Canadian jersey he's our player so lets support him. If hes wearing Dallas hoops hes a wanker ;)

nascarguy
08-04-2008, 11:12 PM
If he's wearing the Canadian jersey he's our player so lets support him. If hes wearing Dallas hoops hes a wanker ;)
yeah

Whoop
08-04-2008, 11:59 PM

Exactly.

As a TFC supporter, you support the badge. And as a NT supporter, you support the flag.

Players come and go.

professor
08-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Serioux???

I shudder when I look at some of the players who represent Canada

Serioux is another example of how thin and shallow our player pool really is

I'm hoping McKenna and young Edgar are healthy for qualifying

Without McKenna the Hastings/Serioux option doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Serioux is always a candidate for a reckless challenge and a few over the tops, which isn't always a bad thing as it keeps opposing strikers aware, BUT its his timing and decision making that concern me

Kickit09
08-05-2008, 12:19 AM
You can't seriously be this thick can you?

If you're going to heckle a CMNT player at home, then don't go to the game. Otherwise, you may as well get behind Jamaica.

try reading the whole thread next time before you comment.

JDG
08-05-2008, 12:21 AM
This thread is way off topic with no sign of going back.
Many of the accusations, and comments are just plaun stupidness at this point. Enough is enough.

Thread closed