PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Season Ticket Package

FootBallAZ
03-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Received a tracking number from FedEx for an international package ... I assume it's for our membership package.

Anyone else receive an email from FedEx

Never mind also received Email from TFC that package is on its way .

Sucks for signature required I'll have to drive from ssauga to Brampton fedex to pick up smh

benito
03-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Received a tracking number from FedEx for an international package ... I assume it's for our membership package.

Anyone else receive an email from FedEx

I received one as well. Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday.

OgtheDim
03-08-2019, 11:33 AM
If past experience holds, deliveries will be staggered over a couple of days so notices will not go to everybody at first.

Ultra & Proud
03-08-2019, 11:45 AM
So is it supposed to be paperless this season or what? They mentioned it last year but I never heard anything about it since.

leafsman
03-08-2019, 11:54 AM
If it's like the leafs, season ticket holders get hard copies but if you want to send tickets electronically they can't be printed

Joe Kool
03-08-2019, 12:06 PM
I didn't see anything yet but not surprising. I am always one of the last to get it each year. Not like Ajax is out in the middle of nowhere but just seems to be the pattern.

Red CB Toronto
03-08-2019, 12:13 PM
If it's like the leafs, season ticket holders get hard copies but if you want to send tickets electronically they can't be printed

TFC season ticket holders can still print tickets.

Section_105
03-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Got my notice when I started reading this thready with delivery expected for Monday.

Just now notice popped up that it has been changed to the 18th.....we have a game on the 17th....... WTF is with fedex? It's currently in Calgary, it could be driven here faster than that

ha. well, just print the tickets but won't have my scarf (which I'm assuming is in the box)

Cas87
03-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Got my notice when I started reading this thready with delivery expected for Monday.

Just now notice popped up that it has been changed to the 18th.....we have a game on the 17th....... WTF is with fedex? It's currently in Calgary, it could be driven here faster than that

ha. well, just print the tickets but won't have my scarf (which I'm assuming is in the box)

I am making a fair bet that by Sunday/Monday that notification will change. The SSH package is listed with 2-Day shipping, so I doubt that it will take over a week if they pick them up today or Monday.

Captain
03-08-2019, 02:15 PM
I received notice that my tickets would arrive on Tuesday. Soon after received another notice that the date had changed and it would now arrive on Monday.

OgtheDim
03-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Received notice about getting the delivery on Tuesday 12th.
Then got a notice the date was moved to the 18th.
I'm not available during the week for a delivery until the 19th so switched the date.

(check to see if you can switch the date to get to you quicker)

The tickets are in my App so will be able to attend.

Ultra & Proud
03-08-2019, 02:56 PM
It's Fed-Ex delivering now so they'll probably lose about half of them anyway. At least I can print on line.

leafsman
03-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Mine says its moved to the 18th as well from the orginal date of the 12th. Must be a mistake

Ultra & Proud
03-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Mine says its moved to the 18th as well from the orginal date of the 12th. Must be a mistake
Me too. I think most will say that. Once they got a look at how many there were they changed the dates.

leafsman
03-08-2019, 03:27 PM
I guess they are using a printing company from Calgary to print the tickets. Wonder why they wouldnt use a local one.

Joe Kool
03-08-2019, 03:35 PM
My delivery date changed about 3 or 4 times last year and then the day it was supposed to be delivered it never came that day and showed up the next day. I wouldn't put anything into the dates anyone is getting at the moment. It will keep changing probably like last year as the days go on. Still waiting for my email though. At some of you have a delivery date to check :) Haha

Joe Kool
03-08-2019, 03:36 PM
I guess they are using a printing company from Calgary to print the tickets. Wonder why they wouldnt use a local one.

They have been using them for years now. Probably get a good rate being a repeat customer maybe...

Cas87
03-08-2019, 03:59 PM
My delivery date changed about 3 or 4 times last year and then the day it was supposed to be delivered it never came that day and showed up the next day. I wouldn't put anything into the dates anyone is getting at the moment. It will keep changing probably like last year as the days go on. Still waiting for my email though. At some of you have a delivery date to check :) Haha

I do remember when MLSE as a whole was using Purolator that the tracking of packages and delivery was a lot smoother.

Nuvinho
03-08-2019, 04:14 PM
original email said Monday, next email said Tuesday, but if you click on the tracking link - the date is different. Mine now says Sunday by 8pm downtown :)

Highlander
03-08-2019, 04:19 PM
apparently mine left Calgary 11:50am yesterday and got to Mississauga last night. It will be delivered to my office in Oakville by Thursday of next week ! Gotta love FedEx.

Joe Kool
03-08-2019, 04:22 PM
I do remember when MLSE as a whole was using Purolator that the tracking of packages and delivery was a lot smoother.

You are correct. That is the way I remember it too. Even the match ball was delivered by Purolator back then :)

Red CB Toronto
03-08-2019, 05:18 PM
I had my package rerouted to a store down the street from me that handles pickups for FedEx. That way I don’t have to worry about missing it at home. It’s a 5 min walk for me. May be worth looking into for anyone.

TFC1986
03-09-2019, 08:47 AM
I didn't see anything yet but not surprising. I am always one of the last to get it each year. Not like Ajax is out in the middle of nowhere but just seems to be the pattern.
I got the email, and live further east than Ajax (Clarington region). So nothing to do with where you live. Just maybe where you fall in list of names maybe.
But you are probably right, must be some sort of pattern. If it's the same for you getting it last every year

leafsman
03-09-2019, 03:13 PM
My package is coming monday now to my work which is downtown.

pdogg
03-10-2019, 09:10 PM
I had my package rerouted to a store down the street from me that handles pickups for FedEx. That way I don’t have to worry about missing it at home. It’s a 5 min walk for me. May be worth looking into for anyone.

Thanks for that - my delivery is scheduled for Thursday despite living in Brampton and its sitting somewhere in Mississauga. At least I can pick it up on my own time.

catz4ever
03-11-2019, 06:26 AM
Still waiting for my email

Joe Kool
03-11-2019, 07:50 AM

You are not alone.

paul-collins
03-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Meanwhile I requested FedEx to deliver the package to a holding location in Richmond Hill near home rather than my home address, and it was promised to be there for Thursday.

Now when I check their tracking, it's being held in southern Markham for 5 days as if that's where it was supposed to be delivered.

WTF

leafsman
03-11-2019, 09:37 AM
My package says its at the facility in Mississauga, on the weekend it said it was coming today but now It doesnt say when its coming, just says by sunday at 5pm.

nfitz
03-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Gosh, so much disparity.

Mine's been tracking for Thursday as recently as last night. But now it says scheduled for delivery by 5 pm, and as of 9:27 AM on the truck for delivery, having been transported from Mississauga to Toronto by 7ish am.

edit - and delivered during lunch!

My wife will be thrilled to know I've got 2 more scarves! :)

benito
03-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Mine just arrived at my home a few minutes ago. Can't wait to leave work!

FootBallAZ
03-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Mine is out for delivery probably will miss it fk

Highlander
03-11-2019, 10:24 AM
apparently mine left Calgary 11:50am yesterday and got to Mississauga last night. It will be delivered to my office in Oakville by Thursday of next week ! Gotta love FedEx. Just got an email to indicate it was delivered to the mailroom at work. should get it in inter-office later today.

magmadragon
03-11-2019, 10:48 AM

You are not alone.

Same

alex andrew
03-11-2019, 10:50 AM
got mine

Joe Kool
03-11-2019, 11:17 AM
Same

Sent TFC account team an email to inquire. You would think they would at least have a tracking number for everyone by now. My wife is in the hospital so I am back and forth this week from my home and don't want it to show up by surprise because they missed sending some of us an email if that is what happened. I will post here what TFC say if and when they respond to my email.

Voodooman
03-11-2019, 11:22 AM
Damn missed them dropping it off at my house by 5 minutes...have to wait for them to come around again.

sidvan
03-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Same Still waiting for email :sleep:

Klinsmann
03-11-2019, 01:01 PM
no email here yet

Joe Kool
03-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Same

This is my answer from the TFC account team.

Your package hasn’t gotten shipped yet. You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as it leaves.
We hope this helps, thank you!

What a mess. Worse than any other year to have some arrived and some not even shipped. This is a first for that especially the week before the first game.

Highlander
03-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Just got an email to indicate it was delivered to the mailroom at work. should get it in inter-office later today.

Got it .... kinda 'MEH' TBH and as with previous years, the shipping box is about 2 times the height of the presentation box inside, but this year its without the airbag they normally pack inside it so its obviously got scuffed up !!! Also, although they put in the tickets and member card for both of my seats they only sent a single scarf. Called rep and they will send out another when they come into stock at BMO !! All in all probably the worst year for quality of delivery.

GBV
03-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Pic from reddit:

http://i66.tinypic.com/ff90fm.jpg

magmadragon
03-11-2019, 02:34 PM
I got the tracking email about half an hour ago. Says it should be here tomorrow but I'll just assume sometime before the week is out.

magmadragon
03-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Got it .... kinda 'MEH' TBH and as with previous years, the shipping box is about 2 times the height of the presentation box inside, but this year its without the airbag they normally pack inside it so its obviously got scuffed up !!! Also, although they put in the tickets and member card for both of my seats they only sent a single scarf. Called rep and they will send out another when they come into stock at BMO !! All in all probably the worst year for quality of delivery.

Did they indicate if they will send out the extras automatically? Or do people need to call in to let them know they are missing? A couple of my friends are in the same boat as you.

sidvan
03-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Still waiting for email :sleep:
Got the email but from the tracking info says there is no such package. :nono:

FootBallAZ
03-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Fml delivered for 3 pm.no one home
Now gotta drive to Brampton like last year smh

FootBallAZ
03-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Nvm close pickup so happy

Joe Kool
03-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Did they indicate if they will send out the extras automatically? Or do people need to call in to let them know they are missing? A couple of my friends are in the same boat as you.

Was short one scarf last year. I called TFC and they sent one pretty quick but I don't think they would be aware if you don't tell them since these are shipping straight from Calgary and are supposed to be packaged properly from the start. They would assume you got everything you were supposed to unless you tell them.

dal524
03-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Recieved email this morning. Tracking states by 8pm tmr night. Etobicoke fwiw.

FootBallAZ
03-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Is the scarf the same one at the altidore presser ?

That coupon book annoys me. Other clubs like atl have cut their concessions prices by 50 % and has been positive for both sides.

I was excited,but it's nothing new always the same cookie cut.

No forward thinking and innovation.

Lol even the 15 % off at real sports or.bmo ends up being more expensive for apparel than other retailers lol.

dal524
03-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Recieved email this morning. Tracking states by 8pm tmr night. Etobicoke fwiw.

Changed to the 18th now wtf :s

catz4ever
03-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Got my email!!!!

Highlander
03-11-2019, 08:37 PM
They seemed surprised and the girl (Regina ?) didnt know if they had thier stock in yet ... said it would get sent out as soon as they did have it.

Was short one scarf last year. I called TFC and they sent one pretty quick but I don't think they would be aware if you don't tell them since these are shipping straight from Calgary and are supposed to be packaged properly from the start. They would assume you got everything you were supposed to unless you tell them.
I would agree. Unless it becomes obvious that every package only had 1 scarf they are not going to know. call your rep to be safe I think.

dal524
03-11-2019, 09:52 PM
may i ask if anyone has experienced getting their tickets after the first home game in the past (march 18) ? i mean ive had seasons since year 2 and this has never happened to me, and seems quite odd that they would be this delayed in printing/organizing/shipping. i know i can print them through ticketmaster but was looking forward to seeing the tickets, scarf etc. are the cost savings (i assume this would be the only reason) of using a printing company in calgary worth this? seems fairly unprofessional from a business perspective.

James17930
03-11-2019, 11:16 PM
may i ask if anyone has experienced getting their tickets after the first home game in the past (march 18) ? i mean ive had seasons since year 2 and this has never happened to me, and seems quite odd that they would be this delayed in printing/organizing/shipping. i know i can print them through ticketmaster but was looking forward to seeing the tickets, scarf etc. are the cost savings (i assume this would be the only reason) of using a printing company in calgary worth this? seems fairly unprofessional from a business perspective.

There's speculation they had to reprint them after Giovinco left because his image was on them. But that hasn't been confirmed.

backbeat
03-11-2019, 11:25 PM
got an email early today saying my tickets ship date was today and delivery tomorrow, then i get an email this afternoon saying ship date is today but delivery will now be Wednesday - now tonight i get another email saying delivery date is now March 18 - seriously how can this be so F'd up??

Joe Kool
03-11-2019, 11:28 PM
There's speculation they had to reprint them after Giovinco left because his image was on them. But that hasn't been confirmed.

Never thought of that but that actually makes a lot of sense.

Joe Kool
03-11-2019, 11:33 PM
got an email early today saying my tickets ship date was today and delivery tomorrow, then i get an email this afternoon saying ship date is today but delivery will now be Wednesday - now tonight i get another email saying delivery date is now March 18 - seriously how can this be so F'd up??

Similar thing happened last year to me. It was all over the place and changing regularly. Got to be a FedEx thing because I don't recall Puro doing that in the years prior. Not sure what is so hard about predicting a package delivery date....after all it is their core business. TFC paying 2 day delivery are getting screwed because very few packages make it in the 2 day window. Crappy thing with the changing dates is that you can't plan properly to receive the package. Good thing about the changing dates is that it will most likely change again and be sooner than the current date you have.

Laiping
03-12-2019, 05:58 AM
So not happy with TFC using FedEx! First it’s Tuesday March 12th by 5:00 PM then it’s Monday March 18th by 5:00. Yesterday all day it says Sunday March 17th by 5:00 PM for a downtown Toronto delivery! Another email from FedEx today! It’s just a waste of time! Now says it will be delivered Monday March 18th by 5:00! Again FedEx changed it to today! We have it now! What a roller coaster ride!

Derko
03-12-2019, 06:41 AM

Don't print player images, I think it is kind of tacky anyway, players come and go

firm
03-12-2019, 06:43 AM
I received a tracking number and it says I have nothing to track. I’ll be calling fed ex today

Derko
03-12-2019, 06:50 AM
Season tickets should be in hand at the very least 2 weeks before the first home game, this arrogant attitude of ' Oh well you can print them through account manager, or use the mobile app' is just not customer oriented. I am sure Leaf season ticket holders have their package way before the first home game, if not during pre-season. It is always a cluster fuck getting our season ticket packages, My email also says delivery by midnight Monday 18th, after the first home game, that's like getting a confirmation for your flight the day after it is scheduled to depart, what a joke

Bushmancan
03-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Got my notice yesterday. Scheduled delivery for the 18th, after the first home game.

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 08:19 AM
Season tickets should be in hand at the very least 2 weeks before the first home game, this arrogant attitude of ' Oh well you can print them through account manager, or use the mobile app' is just not customer oriented. I am sure Leaf season ticket holders have their package way before the first home game, if not during pre-season. It is always a cluster fuck getting our season ticket packages, My email also says delivery by midnight Monday 18th, after the first home game, that's like getting a confirmation for your flight the day after it is scheduled to depart, what a joke

They pull this last minute crap every year so nothing new but this year's excuse seems weird. They told me "We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to get the packages to our members before the home opener but due to inclement weather, there were some shipping delays along the way." What is the exact weather disruption that we have had recently that stopped FedEx in it's tracks. That little bit of freezing rain a couple weeks ago? All flights grounded in Calgary? I don't think so. I think them already having stuff printed with Giovinco's face on it, like one person said on this forum, then having to get reprinted is what caused the delay. If that is the case why not just come out and say it? Customers appreciate and accept honesty when it comes to mistakes most times but giving lame excuses that a customer can see through is very bad for business. I expect stupid excuses/lies to cover up stuff from my 14 year old son, not a company I deal with.

Oh and my notice says to be delivered today by 8PM but only shows a label printed in Calgary as the last status update. I fully expect to join the March 18th group anytime now.

Fernandinho
03-12-2019, 08:37 AM
My tracking status just changed from March 17 to today, arriving by 8pm.

renda-10
03-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Mine says it is in Alberta Since Sunday night. Hasn't moved in days

burlington Red
03-12-2019, 09:13 AM
mine pushed back to monday 18th now

Ultra & Proud
03-12-2019, 09:33 AM
I'm not checking the status anymore. Fed-Ex is garbage. I got an email notice on my phone about 5 minutes ago from Fed-Ex saying my delivery was rescheduled to today but by the time I actually looked at my email (2 minutes) it changed again to March 18th.

There's literally nothing in that pack of any use or worth anyways so I am done with it. If I get it, I get it. That's the Fed-Ex motto.

Loyal
03-12-2019, 09:40 AM
It gets better.....I received notice of delivery from fed-ex for today

Two minutes later a second email advised it was delayed until Wednesday

An hour later a third email advised it would be next Monday

When I called Fed-ex I was advised my package was in Mississauga ready for delivery today - but were asked by the shipper to delay until Monday!

I then called TFC an was told they were still in Calgary

When I told them I had the info from Fed-ex the rep was caught in a lie and started with a bunch of corporate double talk advising "they would speak with their team" and get back to me

Something very strange going on!

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 09:52 AM
It gets better.....I received notice of delivery from fed-ex for today

Two minutes later a second email advised it was delayed until Wednesday

An hour later a third email advised it would be next Monday

When I called Fed-ex I was advised my package was in Mississauga ready for delivery today - but were asked by the shipper to delay until Monday!

When I told them I had the info from Fed-ex the rep was caught in a lie and started with a bunch of corporate double talk advising "they would speak with their team" and get back to me

Haha....you still might get the inclement weather excuse that I got. That sun can be blinding to the drivers and pilots running FedEx shipment. Best not to travel.

Derko
03-12-2019, 09:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWLPFlW9JWM

metaxa
03-12-2019, 10:01 AM
What a joke getting tickets after the home opener, this is soooo amateur. How can you even take tfc seriously.

JonO
03-12-2019, 10:08 AM

I haven't called anyone, but the online tracker shows the parcel leaving Calgary yesterday and arriving at Mississauga at 2:50 this morning. Yet delivery is scheduled for Monday. Bit of a gong show for all involved (certainly doesn't make Fed-Ex look good).

dal524
03-12-2019, 10:17 AM
I haven't called anyone, but the online tracker shows the parcel leaving Calgary yesterday and arriving at Mississauga at 2:50 this morning. Yet delivery is
scheduled for Monday. Bit of a gong show for all involved (certainly doesn't make Fed-Ex look good).

looks like ours are together.

firm
03-12-2019, 10:28 AM
I was on the phone with fed ex for 20mins tried tracking my package nothing showed up so she sent out emails to find where it was ,got a call saying it should delivered. Today or wensday. ????????

Red4ever
03-12-2019, 10:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWLPFlW9JWM

QFT

I have received no information at all.

Bellzy
03-12-2019, 11:20 AM
These ticket delivery issues are fast becoming a microcosm of 2019 as far as this team is concerned

Ultra & Proud
03-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Mine showed up a bit ago. Basically I think Fed-Ex has no clue where anything actually is or when it will be delivered. I think their tracking system is just for show to make them look like a real courier company.

Hopefully they aren't in charge of delivering our match day ball like Purolator was because we'll probably be kicking off this March 17th match on Monday or Tuesday morning.

Red4ever
03-12-2019, 11:23 AM
You are not alone.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-22-2015/5Fl4sK.gif

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 12:00 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-22-2015/5Fl4sK.gif

Made me LOL. Thanks.

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Mine showed up a bit ago. Basically I think Fed-Ex has no clue where anything actually is or when it will be delivered. I think their tracking system is just for show to make them look like a real courier company.

Hopefully they aren't in charge of delivering our match day ball like Purolator was because we'll probably be kicking off this March 17th match on Monday or Tuesday morning.

Game is on Sunday. Match ball scheduled to be delivered Monday. Sounds about right.

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 12:03 PM
All you lucky guys/gals getting your package on the 18th. I just got an update from FedEx again.

Your FedEx shipment is on its way and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.

Boddington
03-12-2019, 12:12 PM
All you lucky guys/gals getting your package on the 18th. I just got an update from FedEx again.

Your FedEx shipment is on its way and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.

I got the same one. This morning they were supposed to arrive by 5:00 today...….now more than a week later on March 20th.

dal524
03-12-2019, 12:50 PM

what was your delivery date? just curious now that you have received.

Ultra & Proud
03-12-2019, 12:55 PM
what was your delivery date? just curious now that you have received.

I had so many delivery dates it's hard to know what day. It was the 18th for a long time then went to today. Then to the 13th. Then to the 17th by 5pm. Then to today by 8pm. Then to the 18th again. Then the guy showed up.

dal524
03-12-2019, 12:56 PM
I had so many delivery dates it's hard to know what day. It was the 18th for a long time then went to today. Then to the 13th. Then to the 17th by 5pm. Then to today by 8pm. Then to the 18th again. Then the guy showed up.

lol i got annoyed just reading your post

Ultra & Proud
03-12-2019, 01:00 PM
I would really like to know what's going on at Fed-Ex. Like how can something like that even happen?

Main lesson; never ship anything important and especially time sensitive with Fed-Ex.

03-12-2019, 01:00 PM

It's a MLSE thing I think. Our Raptors SS package came at the last minute as well.

magmadragon
03-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Got the updated email from Fed Ex. Wed Mar 20 now. We'll see what it actually ends up being.

Regardless of the FO doing this last minute, I'm actually surprised I'm getting it late this year. Every other year I generally got it on the first arrival date.

Oldtimer
03-12-2019, 01:27 PM
It's a MLSE thing I think. Our Raptors SS package came at the last minute as well.

I wouldn't blame FedEx, they are doing what they can shipping from across Canada at short notice, likely by ground (the cheapest).

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 01:42 PM
I wouldn't blame FedEx, they are doing what they can shipping from across Canada at short notice, likely by ground (the cheapest).
Are you kidding? That is their core business and they are not able to receive something on a certain date then ship it and accurately tell what the delivery date is? Changing the ETA several times with dates varying up to 7-10 days apart? FedEx are totally to blame for that part of this mess which seems to be one of the main things that is pissing people off.

paul-collins
03-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Meanwhile I requested FedEx to deliver the package to a holding location in Richmond Hill near home rather than my home address, and it was promised to be there for Thursday.

Now when I check their tracking, it's being held in southern Markham for 5 days as if that's where it was supposed to be delivered.

WTF
For those of you who hold out hope that FedEx will eventually get it right:

after I posted the above, I called and their customer service rep saw the problem (didn't understand *why* it got sent to Markham but could see both that it *was* there and that it was supposed to be in Richmond Hill instead) and said he'd get it rerouted.

Just in the last 30min the tracker has been updated to say the package is where I requested it be sent. (It was scheduled for Thursday, and now it's there 2 days early)

So, maybe? you'll get it early???

Ultra & Proud
03-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Isn't that exactly what all couriers are supposed to do?

Even Canada Post is better and they're shit.

Brett McClellan
03-12-2019, 01:59 PM
What I don't understand is why this has to originate in Calgary. I mean, you couldn't find any local business/company that could have taken care of all of this? As for FedEx, we have had our own adventures with them with other stuff. My original notice said today, then another one saying tomorrow, followed by the latest one that said next Monday. I think MLSE and FedEx should be sharing the blame equally here...

Nuvinho
03-12-2019, 02:38 PM
What I don't understand is why this has to originate in Calgary. I mean, you couldn't find any local business/company that could have taken care of all of this? As for FedEx, we have had our own adventures with them with other stuff. My original notice said today, then another one saying tomorrow, followed by the latest one that said next Monday. I think MLSE and FedEx should be sharing the blame equally here...

This is what I was thinking. Find a local business. As well, if they are late because they had to remove Seba and VV from the tickets - okay, I get it. But if the tickets still have these guys pictures on it, why did it take so long.

dal524
03-12-2019, 02:39 PM
mines at "local fedex facility" after arriving from CGY this morning so im hopeful it doesnt sit there until the 18th as indicated.

Ultra & Proud
03-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Probably a really good deal and I can understand that. What they shouldn't have tried to save money on is shipping because it can cause a massive headache for most likely very little savings. I imagine the phones at the rep's offices are ringing off the hook and will be for another week.

KingLedley
03-12-2019, 02:48 PM
I was glad to have the FedEx "Manage Delivery" option to shift the set date from Mon 18th back to Thurs 14th. Sure it makes sense to have all the season tickets and stuff at least 10 days before the Home Opener, but MLSE are also clear that they want to move eventually to a mobile-only ticket "experience" for all their teams and SSHs. The CanPL have gone for the mobile only option and I think will only offer "real" tickets for this inaugural year. Its' cheaper and easier for the FOs to issue mobile only options. Sad but true

Joe Kool
03-12-2019, 02:52 PM
mines at "local fedex facility" after arriving from CGY this morning so im hopeful it doesnt sit there until the 18th as indicated.

I talked to FedEx just now. She knew all about our situation. LOL. She said my package was only given to FedEx today and will be flown to Mississauga tonight so she said entirely possible it will still arrive this week despite my Mar 20th ETA. Probably similar situation for yours if already in GTA. I had her route it to a local pickup spot instead of my house though. I can't do the "when do I need someone to be home to sign for it" dance anymore. Good luck to everyone waiting that they get their packages in some sort of reasonable time.

Still Kicking
03-12-2019, 03:26 PM
All I am doing is relaying the information the FEDEX employee shared with me on the phone just now.
She says that the request to not proceed with the 2 day shipping and hold the package until next Monday was made by the shipper.

I am one who had an email yesterday saying delivery expected Wed. then a follow up email which delayed delivery to next Monday.
I know that I will be able to use ticket manager to download my tickets and get into the stadium, but it just seems odd that my first time attending the season home opener WITHOUT my new scarf is due to problems beyond my control.
A sour start to what has always been a sweet feeling....

Loyal
03-12-2019, 04:36 PM
As mentioned earlier today I also spoke with fed-ex and was told the shipper (TFC or the ticket printer) requested a hold on my package that was already in Mississauga

The TFC rep gave me a song and dance until I hit her with the facts

TFC were to send me a text or email today - nothing yet!

A poor front office to be sure!

OgtheDim
03-12-2019, 10:42 PM

A few ramblings from somebody who deals with shipping companies all the time.

Tracking like this would be unacceptable in my business. Stuff leaves. It goes ground or air. It goes to a depot. It's not rocket science. Estimated delivery dates should not change without a specific cause.

I almost wonder if the tracking information is being updated by the sender and not FedEx. BTW the sender is not MLSE - its the printing company in Calgary.

Likely FedEx is the choice of the company MLSE hired to print & deliver these packages. I suspect somebody there isn't used to drop shipping to individuals.

FedEx prides itself on having the easiest software to integrate with other systems. Companies actually pay a premium to use them. If I were to counsel MLSE, I would be asking why these shipments havn't been integrated with the MLSE account system and the app. It's literally the only advantage FedEx provides over other companies.

20k of items in one day from one company is actually low volume for this time of year for FedEx. My estimate is this is about 4 tractor trailer loads at source. FedEx has the infrastructure in Calgary to handle more than that in 30 minutes.

FedEx are not being overwhelmed by this. Volumes at this time of year are not high. (November is another matter)

This is a tracking screw up that would cause me to use somebody else.

My suggestion when calling MLSE

Realise they can't really help you.

Tell them you know it's not there fault BUT the delivery & tracking provided is unprofessional and looks bad on MLSE.

Remind them this isn't the standard in Canada right now & wouldn't be acceptable to the person on the phone with you if it was a package coming from Amazon or anywhere else to them.

Demand better for next year.

OgtheDim
03-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Quick follow up

MLSE is paying somebody else to take care of the shipping to us. Ignore the name on the shipped from part of the label - this is being fulfilled by another company.

That vendor seems unable to handle this volume. Maybe the need to reprint caused a delay. But, what I'm seeing since stuff left is the same song & dance we saw before out of this Calgary vendor. Someone is panicked. Overpromised from the looks of things.

Red CB Toronto
03-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Quick follow up

MLSE is paying somebody else to take care of the shipping to us. Ignore the name on the shipped from part of the label - this is being fulfilled by another company.

That vendor seems unable to handle this volume. Maybe the need to reprint caused a delay. But, what I'm seeing since stuff left is the same song & dance we saw before out of this Calgary vendor. Someone is panicked. Overpromised from the looks of things.

Are they not coming from wherever they were printed and assembled? I one year back in the day had the pleasure of having to with the helping hand of a TFC staffer look for mine in a storages room of about 1,000 or so packages down at BMO Field. This was after mine somehow got returned without a delivery ever being attempted. It somehow ended up back at the stadium.

dal524
03-13-2019, 07:14 AM
Says out for delivery today 😃

Derko
03-13-2019, 07:53 AM
Mine are still on the truck enroute from Calgary and I will be out of town and unable to sign for my package, what a fucking fiasco TFC and FedEx, inclement weather my ass

Still Kicking
03-13-2019, 08:18 AM
Update, mine too says out for delivery today.

Joe Kool
03-13-2019, 08:18 AM
Mine are still on the truck enroute from Calgary and I will be out of town and unable to sign for my package, what a fucking fiasco TFC and FedEx, inclement weather my ass

I have a similar issue. I called FedEx and had them update to a FedEx pickup location so I didn't have to worry about being home. Sounds like you could benefit from a similar arrangement.

The inclement weather that TFC told me is definitely a load of crap. I asked FedEx if they had any delays from weather and they chuckled a bit. Not sure why TFC can't just be honest about all this. Makes them look so bad. FedEx told me the issue was that the shipper bought the service from them so they sent out the delivery notifications based on the info they had and expected to get the packages but then the shipper never delivered the packages until up to 5 days later and not all at the same time so that is why they had to keep updating the notices as the packages got scanned. My package is showing in Mississauga now but still have next Wednesday as the ETA. I doubt it will take them a week to send it to Ajax.

Oldtimer
03-13-2019, 08:30 AM
I have a similar issue. I called FedEx and had them update to a FedEx pickup location so I didn't have to worry about being home. Sounds like you could benefit from a similar arrangement.

The inclement weather that TFC told me is definitely a load of crap. I asked FedEx if they had any delays from weather and they chuckled a bit. Not sure why TFC can't just be honest about all this. Makes them look so bad. FedEx told me the issue was that the shipper bought the service from them so they sent out the delivery notifications based on the info they had and expected to get the packages but then the shipper never delivered the packages until up to 5 days later and not all at the same time so that is why they had to keep updating the notices as the packages got scanned. My package is showing in Mississauga now but still have next Wednesday as the ETA. I doubt it will take them a week to send it to Ajax.

I didn't think it was FedEx. I used to work in distribution, they are quite reliable.

I'm sure that MLSE picked the cheapest bidder for that third party shipping company and it shows.

Section_105
03-13-2019, 08:38 AM
Mine was delivered at 3PM yesterday. have unboxed etc.

hope you all get yours soon. but what a year for Drama around this club eh?

There are no player pictures on the tickets. It's a bunch of stylized drawings with slogans like All for One, The Legend TFC etc. There is one for the fan clubs and everyone is mentioned but our black t-shirt clad sisters/brothers from the inebriatti which is interesting. I would have thought they would just omit all the clubs to not raise too much shit but that's just me :)

cheers.

Red4ever
03-13-2019, 09:35 AM
I look forward to getting an email one day.

kodiakTFC
03-13-2019, 10:31 AM
I look forward to getting an email one day.

Right? Unacceptable.

Loyal
03-13-2019, 10:45 AM
Fed-ex confirmed again today that my package arrived in the Mississauga depot on Monday and was scheduled for delivery yesterday

They were then advised "BY THE SHIPPER" (TFC or the printing company) to delay the delivery until next Monday

Somebody mentioned in an earlier post that TFC wants everyone to switch to their phone app to down load tickets

They have already eliminated the print at home option

Have to assume the "planned" delay in receiving was deliberate!

Ultra & Proud
03-13-2019, 10:56 AM
They can't do the full phone app thing. I go to matches sometimes with a crew of old Northern Irish & Scottish guys and most of them are using flip phones. Good luck telling them they need a new phone to get into matches. One guy still makes TFC take certified cheques for his tickets. Will not give them his VISA and they do it for him.

red-o
03-13-2019, 11:02 AM
Mine was scheduled for yesterday, then they changed to the 18th, then at 8:26 this morning they changed to delivery today. Then they tried to deliver it at some point before 9am (probably closer to 8:26) and I missed it... At least I can go pick it up now, but wtf

dal524
03-13-2019, 11:32 AM
They can't do the full phone app thing. I go to matches sometimes with a crew of old Northern Irish & Scottish guys and most of them are using flip phones. Good luck telling them they need a new phone to get into matches. One guy still makes TFC take certified cheques for his tickets. Will not give them his VISA and they do it for him.

This. Also the only benefit i see from the whole digital strategy is to cut costs and potentially eliminate scalping...potentially

kodiakTFC
03-13-2019, 11:39 AM

Legend. I cant make the club do anything for me!

Still Kicking
03-13-2019, 11:54 AM
Delivered to my door this a.m.

Klinsmann
03-13-2019, 12:21 PM
I called Fedex and they said they will try to move my package to a nearby pickup site by tomorror/Friday - they said Iwould get a call when it is available.
it currently said it would be delivered next Wed - its currently in Mississauga now

Bushmancan
03-13-2019, 12:29 PM
Got my notice yesterday. Scheduled delivery for the 18th, after the first home game.

Just arrived 5 days earlier than the scheduled 18th date. wtf. So there is hope! COYRs

:scarf:

03-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Got my package yesterday afternoon.

leafsman
03-13-2019, 01:31 PM
My package arrived yesterday afternoon. In the morning it said to be delivered March 18th and was in Mississauaga. Later on it was in toronto and then delivered to me at my office downtown. So if its in Mississauga it seems like you should get it the next couple of days .

Redskiesatnight
03-13-2019, 01:36 PM
Just received mine. My delivery date was for next Monday. Then this morning received a note telling me I would receive delivery today, but in the note it had the FedEx delivery info, and it still showed a delivery date of next Monday (even though there was a text message saying it would be delivered today). So hopefully the predicted date is nonsense, and everybody receives their packages before Sunday. EDIT- Scarf is pretty nice actually

Brett McClellan
03-13-2019, 02:58 PM
Arrived this morning! The FedEx person said that he had already delivered about 40 of them today. I think there's a push to get as many of them out before the opener as possible.

OgtheDim
03-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Well this is different

Scheduled delivery:
Sunday 3/17/2019 by 5:00 pm

wynne
03-13-2019, 04:05 PM
The TFC STM account on twitter has been replying to people and telling them the expected delivery date of say Monday March 18th is the worst possible situation, but to check your tracking number around 10am and you’ll get a better idea of when it’s coming, it should update. I got mine yesterday morning and it originally said next Monday

Red4ever
03-13-2019, 04:26 PM
Still. No. Email.

Ponderosa
03-13-2019, 05:41 PM
Still. No. Email.

Are you sure you still have seats this season? I say in all seriousness I've heard stories off complete screwup and displacements due to errors.

Red CB Toronto
03-13-2019, 05:46 PM
Well this is different

Scheduled delivery:
Sunday 3/17/2019 by 5:00 pm

Same as me, a higher up at FedEx called me today and said they know mine is on a truck between Calgary and Toronto. Because this was a contract it is not being handled as a normal Fedex package would be handled.There has been a lack of scans which is concerning to me. It seems they are just showing up here and there.

Red18andRed23
03-13-2019, 05:55 PM
Same as mine...patiently waiting!

Thanks for the update ;)

Same as me, a higher up at FedEx called me today and said they know mine is on a truck between Calgary and Toronto. Because this was a contract it is not being handled as a normal Fedex package would be handled.There has been a lack of scans which is concerning to me. It seems they are just showing up here and there.

catz4ever
03-13-2019, 06:25 PM
Just received mine!!!! And not missing the second scarf

RichieRich
03-13-2019, 06:40 PM
Received mine today together with second scarf. They tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home. As an aside tracking said it would be here by Monday March 18th.

Question regarding Membership card: It says "Use this card to access priority member entrance" (website calls it private member entrance).

Anyone know what this refers to? Which gate?

Red CB Toronto
03-13-2019, 06:45 PM
Received mine today together with second scarf. They tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home. As an aside tracking said it would be here by Monday March 18th.

Question regarding Membership card: It says "Use this card to access priority member entrance" (website calls it private member entrance).

Its a gate in the southeast corner of the stadium.

Red4ever
03-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Still. No. Email.

Yeah they're there in my TMAM.

Phoned the team yesterday. They aknowloeged that not everyone has got an email yet. Baffling.

Omar
03-13-2019, 08:17 PM
To be more exact, it's Gate 3. There's a banner on it indicating an entrance for season ticket members. It doesn't matter, really, since tons of non-members also use it.

The whole season ticket package delivery has been a mess, but on the bright side, at least I got everything before the first MLS match of the season. I find it interesting that they didn't print tickets for the Canadian Championship matches. I guess they really want to do away with the printed tickets and move us on towards paperless tickets.

FootBallAZ
03-13-2019, 08:35 PM
I didn't get no letter from manning in my seasons, didn't get invited to speak with him, didn't get to be apart of supporters q/a.

I did receive my package early this week, probably why I haven't posted here since

wopchop
03-13-2019, 09:50 PM
This year was a total mess.

Mine was originally scheduled for March 18th delivery. OK, fine. Then yesterday morning, I got an e-mail saying it would be delivered that same day (March 12th). No one was home, so they left a door tag, which said 'Final Notice - please call to arrange pickup or will return to sender'. I called Fedex, and they said that they would schedule it for re-delivery the next day (today, March 13th). Later that evening,I got another e-mail from Fedex saying that it was back at Catepillar Road in Missisauga, and that I had to pick it up. Be-grudgingly, I just made arrangements in my schedule to go pickup later today. However, at about noon today, Fedex delivered it to my house and luckily my wife happened to be home.

At least it is here before the home opener.

firm
03-13-2019, 10:20 PM
Tracking mine and it’s still in same place there telling me Calgary since last fri ,contacted customer service at fed ex said I will receive it Tuesday or wensday this week ,this the 4th time I’ve contacted since fri they are messing with my head Still in Calgary they say , I talked to customer service at Toronto f.c. they tell me it’s all fed ex fault I might see them on the 18th

Ben - D.O.W.
03-14-2019, 07:40 AM
Last Friday my package went to 'in transit' from Calgary, it arrived in Mississauga early this morning (I'm in Guelph). I'd assumed it they'd go air, but 6 days of transit now I'm wondering if they decided to drive it here. Meh, I can get in on Sunday so I'm not super worried, but would have been nice to have the scarves to give to my seatmate for the game.

flatpicker
03-14-2019, 08:57 AM
Got mine. Not that it matters much, I never use the actual tickets.

I will say, I really like the scarf.
The colour gradient from one end to the next is nice
and looks good when wrapped around your neck.
Really dig the embroidered CN Tower.
And the length is great.

annie
03-14-2019, 09:33 AM
Got my SSH package yesterday afternoon.
A comment and a couple of questions.
1. Scarves are a good length - I find many years that the scarf is way too short .... I'm not overly keen on the pattern on the scarf but the CN tower on the maple leaf and the Membership 19 and tag are OK.
2. Does anyone think they'll ever include something other than a scarf such as mittens or hats?
3. There's a piece of cardstock included with "the 2019 season" and a stylized picture of the march to the stadium - there's a note that says "the power of red. Put your hand here to prove it. Is it suppose to do something? reveal something else in the picture? A hidden message?....because mine doesn't do anything.

Cas87
03-14-2019, 09:41 AM
Got my SSH package yesterday afternoon.
A comment and a couple of questions.
1. Scarves are a good length - I find many years that the scarf is way too short .... I'm not overly keen on the pattern on the scarf but the CN tower on the maple leaf and the Membership 19 and tag are OK.
2. Does anyone think they'll ever include something other than a scarf such as mittens or hats?
3. There's a piece of cardstock included with "the 2019 season" and a stylized picture of the march to the stadium - there's a note that says "the power of red. Put your hand here to prove it. Is it suppose to do something? reveal something else in the picture? A hidden message?....because mine doesn't do anything.

You are to use your hand to reveal the stylized picture.
Take the card out of the box, you see it will start to fade behind a tinted sheet, the heat of you hand will unveil it again to you. Kinda pointless.

BritSOL
03-14-2019, 09:42 AM
All week mine has been scheduled for this Sunday 17th by 5pm. Just received an update it is now rescheduled for Monday 18th by 5pm.....!!!!!!!!!.......

Ultra & Proud
03-14-2019, 09:54 AM
All week mine has been scheduled for this Sunday 17th by 5pm. Just received an update it is now rescheduled for Monday 18th by 5pm.....!!!!!!!!!.......
Can't believe any of those updates. It's a total crap shoot as to when they deliver.

annie
03-14-2019, 10:53 AM
You are to use your hand to reveal the stylized picture.
Take the card out of the box, you see it will start to fade behind a tinted sheet, the heat of you hand will unveil it again to you. Kinda pointless.

well my stylized picture was already there when I got it and removed from box - and still is there - so it doesn't work and like you said kind of pointless...

billyfly
03-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Got mine today.

Am I missing something? The Food buidling is linked to the stadium in the picture. I've been advocating that for years. Is that happening? Did I miss something??

jcplante
03-14-2019, 02:25 PM
Has anyone noticed the member price is way off, like a lot lower than what we actually paid?

Red CB Toronto
03-14-2019, 02:42 PM
Has anyone noticed the member price is way off, like a lot lower than what we actually paid?

Its totally off, it's a made up number considering people are paying anywhere from $304 to over $500 for a southend seat. Unlike the Leafs and Raptors where there is one season ticket holder price, TFC has multiple for the same seat.

Ponderosa
03-14-2019, 02:44 PM
Haven't received my package but FEDEX indicating by Friday night 8pm. Crossing my fingers because I look forward to the new scarf for opening day - BUT just read a post from Waking the Red that there is no silver star on the scarf - according to the explanation - it was left off because the team is hunting for the gold one?

Seriously we are supposed to buy that explanation...???

Red CB Toronto
03-14-2019, 02:45 PM
My tickets went from a 5 pm Sunday delivery today to pending to by a 5 pm drop off today, all in just matter of a few hours. How bizarre from being told it was somewhere between Calgary and Toronto to being here.

Red CB Toronto
03-14-2019, 02:51 PM
Haven't received my package but FEDEX indicating by Friday night 8pm. Crossing my fingers because I look forward to the new scarf for opening day - BUT just read a post from Waking the Red that there is no silver star on the scarf - according to the explanation - it was left off because the team is hunting for the gold one?

Seriously we are supposed to buy that explanation...???

Gold Stars are all that matters. I laughened at the. CCL match and the store had the white jersey with a gold star for $35 and one with the silver star for $159.99, I know it all comes down to league rules in using the star, but in my eyes all that matters is Gold.

magmadragon
03-14-2019, 03:08 PM
Mine has been in Mississauga since Tuesday. Allegedly I will be getting it today. It's been sitting on a truck since 11am today.

Canary10
03-14-2019, 03:30 PM
Apparently mine is being delivered Sunday by 8:00 pm. A little late for this first game, isn't it?

magmadragon
03-14-2019, 03:51 PM
Just got mine. No update in the tracking since this morning though.

magmadragon
03-14-2019, 06:54 PM
A couple things in the package make me laugh.

Not that I use them, but the coupon booklet only has two coupons per item this year compared to three the past couple seasons.

Also the members booklet makes no mention of TFC2. The FO knows damn well no one is going up to Downsview to watch games in the middle of the day.

GerMc
03-14-2019, 07:03 PM
Got mine today. I like the scarf this year.

Red CB Toronto
03-14-2019, 07:08 PM
A couple things in the package make me laugh.

Not that I use them, but the coupon booklet only has two coupons per item this year compared to three the past couple seasons.

Also the members booklet makes no mention of TFC2. The FO knows damn well no one is going up to Downsview to watch games in the middle of the day.

I will likely only be making 1-2 TFCII games this season including the one on a Saturday.

glaze
03-14-2019, 08:46 PM
Gold Stars are all that matters. I laughened at the. CCL match and the store had the white jersey with a gold star for $35 and one with the silver star for $159.99, I know it all comes down to league rules in using the star, but in my eyes all that matters is Gold.

I wasn't questioning my decision to skip the CCL game until this. LOL, jerseys for 35 bucks! With the star! I'll console myself believing that they only had them available in medium and not supporter size. I'll also make a beeline to the store opening day!

glaze
03-14-2019, 08:50 PM
Honestly, for me the excitement of the scarf wears off in 5 mins. My friends with the other tix in the group are more into it, but I wear my red patch scarf to every game (with the exception of some summer sauna's), the SSH scarf just goes straight from the box into the collection.
Now after watching that engraved on a nation supporter doc, I think we totally need a run of those scottish RPB hats!

BelfastBoy
03-14-2019, 10:02 PM
Honestly, for me the excitement of the scarf wears off in 5 mins. My friends with the other tix in the group are more into it, but I wear my red patch scarf to every game (with the exception of some summer sauna's), the SSH scarf just goes straight from the box into the collection.
Now after watching that engraved on a nation supporter doc, I think we totally need a run of those scottish RPB hats!

Sombreros might work better for the summer months :D

DinamoTFC
03-15-2019, 10:46 AM
My package was at the sort facility since yesterday. Today they forgot to put it on the truck. I called and asked politely whats up and if they could fix it since I need tickets for Sunday. Someone called me back saying they were able to put it on the afternoon truck. Mistakes occuring all around. But doesn't hurt to call and check in.

OgtheDim
03-15-2019, 03:41 PM
So when they asked originally "Choose your date for delivery", I chose Tuesday as I'm not back at work until then.

They delivered today.