PDA

View Full Version : Getting tickets to DC United vs TFC in Washington June 29

tfcrules
03-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Anyone know the best way to purchase tickets to sit in the visiting supporters section at Audi Field?

I've tried to do it through the DC United ticket office and they have been of little help.

They couldn't even tell me the rows and section to buy my seats in.

Any info would be helpful.

renda-10
03-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Closer to the day we will have more information and the RPB Away team will be sure to relay all the info for the trip

Tunnelred
03-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Just in addition to this, ticketing information sorted by us will be available in the Away game trips sub forum available in the members section of the forum. We will be posting details closer to the time of the game.

tfcrules
03-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the info.

bluelight05
03-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Anyone know the best way to purchase tickets to sit in the visiting supporters section at Audi Field?

I've tried to do it through the DC United ticket office and they have been of little help.

They couldn't even tell me the rows and section to buy my seats in.

Any info would be helpful.

It was the top 112 last year. Not sure about this year.

Sean

Shrimper
03-18-2019, 09:01 AM
I came to this forum to ask exactly the same question - planning a long weekend in Washington over Canada day and wanted to cheer on the boys at this game.

Do you need to be a RPB member to access the away supporters' ticket info here?

scut farkus
03-18-2019, 07:40 PM
You can contact DC United (at the bottom of https://www.dcunited.com/tickets/single-match-tickets) -- they'll give you a link and code for away supporters section tickets.
I won't post the link and promo code here in case it breaks any rules...

Shrimper
03-25-2019, 07:49 AM
Perfect! Thanks Scut, that worked.
If you send them a text on (202) 655-2842 they reply with the promo code.
Incidentally we have been allocated block 112

bluelight05
03-29-2019, 06:25 PM
I came to this forum to ask exactly the same question - planning a long weekend in Washington over Canada day and wanted to cheer on the boys at this game.

Do you need to be a RPB member to access the away supporters' ticket info here?

I live in DC if you need any recommendations.