PDA

View Full Version : Email Issues From The Club

Cactusnick11
03-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Hey, guys. Second year this has happened now where I stop getting any and all email updates from the club. Including season tickets (and the note from an earlier thread about CCL opt-out). Has anyone encountered this? They just can’t seem to figure it out. Fear I’m missing something and will end up without playoff (gosh - or finals) tix.

DinamoTFC
03-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Has happened to me. Try contacting them directly by phone to get it fixed or open a new email and sign up for all subscriptions.

Red18andRed23
03-04-2019, 07:16 PM
This happened to me many years ago...had to call them and have my email address added back to my account! Give your rep a call for sure but now that you mentioned it I haven’t received an email for a while...I am patiently waiting to get the email that our packages have been sent!

samuraizero
03-05-2019, 11:57 AM
I havent been getting communications either. I email them with no response. Call and leave a voicemail - no response.
Pissing me off.

Section_105
03-05-2019, 01:34 PM
I havent been getting communications either. I email them with no response. Call and leave a voicemail - no response.
Pissing me off.

Interesting,
I've called a bunch in the past and never had an issue. which number/group are you calling?

sn0re
03-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Home opener is coming up soon and I got no word or info about a SSH package. Is anyone on the same boat?

Red18andRed23
03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Yes...the last I heard was they were being sent out in early March!

Fernandinho
03-05-2019, 03:54 PM
Just received an email from TFC regarding the update of the season ticket packages...

" Due to recent continental shipping interruptions the delivery of your Membership package has been delayed. The first batch of Membership packages will begin to arrive starting Monday, March 11th. Once your package is on the way you will receive an email from the Club with your personal tracking number. "

wynne
03-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Continental shipping interruptions/we had Giovinco on the hard copy tickets and had to reprint them

pdogg
03-05-2019, 06:35 PM
The really annoying part is the inability to access electronic copies of the tickets to send out to people. Those should have been available once the schedule was finalized.

My guess is that they don't want STHs to flood the market with resale tickets before they have a chance to sell theirs first.

wynne
03-05-2019, 07:53 PM
The really annoying part is the inability to access electronic copies of the tickets to send out to people. Those should have been available once the schedule was finalized.

My guess is that they don't want STHs to flood the market with resale tickets before they have a chance to sell theirs first.
The email said you’ll be able to access the electronic copies on Thursday

James17930
03-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Continental shipping interruptions/we had Giovinco on the hard copy tickets and had to reprint them

Ha, yeah, probably.

Section_105
03-06-2019, 12:05 PM

Waiting to see the Pozuelo ticket with photoshop jersery to prove this 100% correct. yup.

paul-collins
03-06-2019, 12:28 PM
I came here for this

pdogg
03-06-2019, 01:44 PM
The email said you’ll be able to access the electronic copies on Thursday

Which is way too late. Those electronic tickets should have been available weeks ago.

paul-collins
03-08-2019, 10:26 AM
So I received a couple of FedEx emails last night, one giving me the tracking number in the subject, and the other advising me the delivery estimate has changed. Weirdly, both were content free - only the subject tipped me off.

I'm supposed to get my package NEXT THURSDAY. I'm away from Wednesday until Sunday, returning in time for the game. This sucks.

Nuvinho
03-08-2019, 10:33 AM
really? I am waiting for the FedEx email. I am hoping they send out the packages today.

eustacchio
03-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Which is way too late. Those electronic tickets should have been available weeks ago.

scalper/secondary market prevention - I think this is going to become a more regular practice in general not just from MLSE

samuraizero
03-08-2019, 01:24 PM
scalper/secondary market prevention - I think this is going to become a more regular practice in general not just from MLSE
Ya, so ticketmaster can scalp them instead