PDA

View Full Version : tfc tv, american made?

NateDoGG
05-16-2008, 05:12 PM
just curious as to why when they leave the intro they show highlights from the season and its pure american versions of the clips, where is the cbc nigel reed audio files eh? i dont get that at all
cbc is pretty much our home station.....

just wondering , im sure nobody knows why, but it just kinda pisses me off, nobody in canada even watches the american stations for our games.....

Christoff
05-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Meh that whole thing is pretty annoying, that CV2 kids interviews are pretty shitty, best was last week when the equip manger put him in his place, wish they would have just brought GOTFC or someone like that in to do them, they would have at least been somewhat interesting to watch.

joel
05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
actually we farmed it out to india, good price

does it really bother you that much? I mean, really?

TFCREDNWHITE
05-16-2008, 05:20 PM
I think it'll get better as we go along!! and remember....

Pretty soon it's going to be a pay service!! subscribtion service with TFC Content being broadcast all day on its own channel!!

They already do it with LEAFS TV!! RAPTORS TV!!

camcamy
05-16-2008, 05:21 PM
I've noticed TFC is not the only team in MLS with they're own show this year. I'd assume MLS insisted that as many teams as possible produce a TFC TV like mini show.

I cant see how it could be american based.

gtaguy
05-16-2008, 05:21 PM
to be honest i like cv2 not becuase he caters to me, but i do think his whole purpose is to bring in the younger generation and i do believe he makes an impact...

TFCREDNWHITE
05-16-2008, 05:23 PM
to be honest i like cv2 not becuase he caters to me, but i do think his whole purpose is to bring in the younger generation and i do believe he makes an impact...

Are you 10 yrs old?????!!!

graeme117
05-16-2008, 05:27 PM
its probably b/c mls uses american footage on their website so tfc doesn't have to ask for permission to use it.

Laurignano
05-16-2008, 07:11 PM
its probably b/c mls uses american footage on their website so tfc doesn't have to ask for permission to use it.
That seems about right. I am sure CBC wouldnt mind letting them use the footage though.

footyfan
05-16-2008, 11:48 PM
I've noticed TFC is not the only team in MLS with they're own show this year. I'd assume MLS insisted that as many teams as possible produce a TFC TV like mini show.

I cant see how it could be american based.

TFC TV is actually last to the party.

FCD TV and Access United pre-date it.

Flipityflu
05-17-2008, 04:50 AM
wouldn't being 'last to the party' mean that all the other teams were doing this first? i'm pretty sure thats what 'last to the party' means. how about TFC TV is 'bronze medal' position.

lol