PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of the FIFA International tournaments affecting Toronto FC?

PawTar711
12-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Do the FIFA international tournaments, affect Toronto FC in a negative fashion or way, what do you guys think? I think that we are very multi cultural in this country, and that when in for example in Mississauga, we play, there is alot of european, as in the EURO and World Cup, a game that goes on, and it may affect us and our club to a certain extent. What do you guys think. I think that the answer lays in Johnathon Osario, because hes from Brampton, and he might know how it does, or doesnt.

Sincerely,

Jacob Pawluk

Voodooman
12-21-2018, 02:36 PM
I don't exactly understand the question.

Don't see how it affects TFC.

Tunnelred
12-21-2018, 03:20 PM
Yeah I’m not quite sure I understand.

As a team, the only way it affects us is if our players get to the latter stages of a competition with their national team causing us to lose a couple players for a couple weeks.

As individual fans, they try to schedule games so they don’t clash with fixtures during the euros/WC so not to hit attendance too much. I know I didn’t miss any TFC games due to the WC this year.

SoccMan2
12-22-2018, 01:22 PM
I’m confused what are you asking ��.

Fort York Redcoat
12-27-2018, 07:36 AM
This is a general Club vs Country question.

It affects TFC. More positively than negatively IMO but there are other opinions.

PawTar711
12-28-2018, 08:56 AM
I think that the FIFA World Cup and Euro area big deal to Toronto FC because when they go on, a lot of people may mis direct they're attention from Toronto FC to the other tournaments, on the contrary though, thats what makes Toronto FC the most multicultural city and club in the world. Any other thoughts or opinions...