PDA

View Full Version : Hard reset 2019 - Rebrand ready?

KingLedley
10-20-2018, 01:15 PM
The mood is set for a "hard reset for 2019". Is this the chance for the MLSE to complete their push for the TFC rebrand logo that we saw appearing in 2017? I am more interested in what happens on the pitch, but would be cool with the new clean logo style. Thoughts?

Derko
10-22-2018, 09:00 AM
The mood is set for a "hard reset for 2019". Is this the chance for the MLSE to complete their push for the TFC rebrand logo that we saw appearing in 2017? I am more interested in what happens on the pitch, but would be cool with the new clean logo style. Thoughts?

My thoughts are they could wear my old youth football shirt from the 1970's, get the team sorted, but yes it would be cool, BMO shirts suck

kodiakTFC
10-26-2018, 08:54 AM

I don't recall a leaked re-brand logo. Care to share?

paul-collins
10-26-2018, 01:52 PM
I don't recall a leaked re-brand logo. Care to share?
Maybe KingLedley meant something like the FTC stuff they've been selling?

https://shop.realsports.ca/products/toronto-fc-adult-gold-star-cuffed-touqe

Sorta like how Juve redid their badge last year...

Jack
10-26-2018, 01:58 PM
It's just a secondary logo to sell more merch.

A ton of teams do it. Remember when the Leafs had the TML logo? Or the Raptors had the three-toed basketball?

The Chicago Blackhawks have the C with the crossed tomahawks. There are tons more examples out there.

Parkdale
10-30-2018, 07:24 AM
Or the Raptors had the three-toed basketball?

you mean before they just stole the Brooklyn Nets logo (https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/IKMcFRINeYhUA7Yn76htrtEUw38=/410x0/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44372626/raptors_nets_logo.0.0.png)? I know... it's a circle with a basketball... but it's close.