PDA

View Full Version : New Look BMO?

The Kingpin
08-03-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm Curious About the Bolded Statement...

Toronto FC have found themselves in a slump of late, but they'll take the field with a new look at BMO Field today as they welcome FC Dallas to town (4 p.m. ET; CBC, DK, MLSLIVE.tv). Newly-acquired striker Chad Barrett is set to make his debut, eager to jumpstart the Reds' attack.

Is anyone aware of what the 'new look' is? Just curious as I have been away for a bit...

Cheers.

iansmcl
08-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Instead of having Jeff Cunningham up front not scoring we're going to have Chad Barrett up front not scoring.:)

adampz
08-03-2008, 01:43 PM
maybe theyll be in pink..

Sonny Cheeba
08-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Instead of having Jeff Cunningham up front not scoring we're going to have Chad Barrett up front not scoring.:)

yes this would be the new look i'm assuming.

Cashcleaner
08-03-2008, 02:11 PM
It's all about Barrett. Truth be told, I think they're going to hype him up because we won't get a DP this season, though he's far from the level of play we need at the moment.

jimiv
08-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Sure looked like the same old TFC... Why the FUCK was Cunnigham on the pitch, this guy needs to go!

MFG1
08-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Next game and every game after that, If Cunningham starts, I will be leaving right away. I would rather see them lose, than see his sorry performances time and time again.

boban
08-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Next game and every game after that, If Cunningham starts, I will be leaving right away. I would rather see them lose, than see his sorry performances time and time again.
You can't have one without the other my friend. ;)