PDA

View Full Version : Osorio on the MLS FIFA 19 Cover- MAKE IT HAPPEN - Give Him Some Love

OgtheDim
09-11-2018, 04:35 PM
https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/09/10/vote-mls-fifa-19-custom-cover

They take the top 4

Martinez, sure

But the next top vote getter is a guy from RSL.

LIKE COME ON!!!!

Tunnelred
09-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Current top 4:

Martinez (ATL) - 44%
Elis (HOU) - 15%
Glad (RSL) - 12%
Dwyer (ORL) - 4%

Oso is sitting on 1% with 7 players on 2-3% and 5 other players on 1%.

Gunna take a huge push to get Oso up there. If you do vote, you can vote as many times as you want. Do we really want Houston, Salt Lake and Orlando on the MLS FIFA cover? Nahhh. Let’s go!

Tunnelred
09-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Ok now Piatti is 4th... that’s even worse!

Joe Kool
09-12-2018, 11:59 AM
It says you can vote as many times as you like but once you vote it shows the percentage and doesn't appear like you can vote as many times as you like. How do we get around this? Or is it as many times as you like but max vote one per day or something like that? I don't see any fine print.

Tunnelred
09-12-2018, 12:20 PM
It says you can vote as many times as you like but once you vote it shows the percentage and doesn't appear like you can vote as many times as you like. How do we get around this? Or is it as many times as you like but max vote one per day or something like that? I don't see any fine print.

Hmm maybe there’s a cool down period. I’ve gone one once an hour and voted no problem each time, but I’ve just don’t and reloaded the page and I’m unable to.

Maybe they changed something to try and calm down all the votes from Atlanta lol

Joe Kool
09-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Hmm maybe there’s a cool down period. I’ve gone one once an hour and voted no problem each time, but I’ve just don’t and reloaded the page and I’m unable to.

Maybe they changed something to try and calm down all the votes from Atlanta lol

I voted once on each browser but then a cookie gets stored I think to prevent another vote. I deleted my cookies and closed/reopened the browser and I was able to vote again. Did it a couple more times but my time is limited so he only gets 8 votes from me for now. Will try later to see if it is a timed thing too.

Voodooman
09-12-2018, 02:52 PM
This is the first time I've ever heard of Glad...so better get voting