PDA

View Full Version : TFC vs FCD: Match Thread Baby!

Pages : 1 [2]

Blizzard
08-03-2008, 11:23 PM
well for one thing hes right tfc is putrid, their savior head coach is a dud and cant coach his way to save his life, the tender couldnt save a shot in a phone booth.....use the turf for something else some of these guys dont deserve to be out there.....its embarrassing to toronto...i guess itll take the argos coming to bmo before theres a winner at that stadium

Congratulations on your first post. Soon you'll kiss your first girl and then perhaps even find out what beer tastes like! I'm kind of amazed that Keith Pelley would post here!!!

B

iansmcl
08-04-2008, 12:29 AM
@doubleblueback: Sutton was the only reason this game lasted till the 80th. Though he telegraphed his guess on the PK.

Brooker
08-04-2008, 02:30 AM
i apologize to everyone. the one MLS game at BMO this this season that i didnt go to, we lose. i accept full responability.

I know id pay double the price to get season tickets in 112-114

i paid triple. :noidea:

I_AM_CANADIAN
08-04-2008, 07:11 AM
well for one thing hes right tfc is putrid, their savior head coach is a dud and cant coach his way to save his life, the tender couldnt save a shot in a phone booth.....use the turf for something else some of these guys dont deserve to be out there.....its embarrassing to toronto...i guess itll take the argos coming to bmo before theres a winner at that stadium
And your brain is the size of a fingernail... Or, even bigger insult, you're the intellectual equal of last night's ref.

TFC RealDeal RPB
08-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Agree 100%. First the ref loses us the Vancouver game, now this FUCK!
Don't blame the ref blame r players. The last 5 games we look losted out there,we can't hold the ball,we don't move as a unit,they stand around and don't run to open space, were just playin SHIT!

TFC RealDeal RPB
08-04-2008, 08:47 AM
I think that whatever footballing sense he ever had has left him for good.

Sure, he ran a little harder today....but for heaven's sake....he touches the soccer ball as if it were a grenade or something
WELL SAID HE'S SHIT!

mike_bouma
08-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Unfotunatly its true. We deserved at Guevera's red for sure, and we don't have a player that can find the back of the net. When's the last time we scored more than 1 goal? The middle of June? Fucking hell.

Shakes McQueen
08-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Unfotunatly its true. We deserved at Guevera's red for sure, and we don't have a player that can find the back of the net. When's the last time we scored more than 1 goal? The middle of June? Fucking hell.

Guevara deserved a red card for the punch, but so did Ricchetti for the elbows he was throwing. It should NOT have been a penalty.

And had that debacle not happened, Velez wouldn't have been carded and tossed for dissent.

Aside from our usual finishing problems, I thought the club played pretty well, up until things unraveled (about 5 minutes after Barrett left the match).

I don't like to transfer blame from the club's performance usually, but the officials absolutely cost us this match. And probably our match this coming weekend too. I hope they get disciplined, and I hope the league rescinds Velez's second yellow/red card.

- Scott

Heathen
08-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Not that I didn't sing... but... don't we think singing "Fuck the referee" will just cause bad things to happen if/when Toledo refs a game of ours again? Or especially for the rest of the current game?

PS... OooOooOoo, fuck our shite play!!! Fuck our shite play! Fuck our shite play! Fuck our shite playyyYYYyyy!

ffs ref's who can't take abuse should go and officiate tiddlywinks, he's a fulltime ref if chanting makes him favour one side over the other doesn't really say much about his professionalism.

doublebluebacker
08-04-2008, 12:43 PM
And your brain is the size of a fingernail... Or, even bigger insult, you're the intellectual equal of last night's ref.

whens the last time they won?

Kickit09
08-04-2008, 01:00 PM
This season's going down the toilet just like all the other turds.

but MLSE's profits are going UP, UP, UP

wish we had a real owner who cared about winning instead of return on investment.... but thats what happens when the fucking teachers pension fund owns 58% of the team.

Kickit09
08-04-2008, 01:08 PM
whens the last time they won?

June fuckin 14th :mad:

12 games ago. thats 51 days ago. 990 (game) minutes...fuckin pathetic!

Hooligan69
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM
June fuckin 14th :mad:

12 games ago. thats 51 days ago. 990 (game) minutes...fuckin pathetic!

MLSE doesn't give a damn. Their profits are going up, up and up some more.

CoachGT
08-04-2008, 03:32 PM
@doubleblueback: Sutton was the only reason this game lasted till the 80th. Though he telegraphed his guess on the PK.

Telegraphed it when Cooper did a short pause just before kicking.....

Hooligan69
08-04-2008, 09:58 PM
I missed out on attending the past two league games and our home undefeated streak is broken. This is a sign that I dare not miss out any remaining home games. :(

bhoybobby
08-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Guevara deserved a red card for the punch, but so did Ricchetti for the elbows he was throwing. It should NOT have been a penalty.

And had that debacle not happened, Velez wouldn't have been carded and tossed for dissent.

Aside from our usual finishing problems, I thought the club played pretty well, up until things unraveled (about 5 minutes after Barrett left the match).

I don't like to transfer blame from the club's performance usually, but the officials absolutely cost us this match. And probably our match this coming weekend too. I hope they get disciplined, and I hope the league rescinds Velez's second yellow/red card.

- Scott

Our lack of discipline cost us the match, not the ref.

beau
08-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey, I wanted to say thanks for the good times I had with the Red Patch Boys at the tailgate and at Shoeless Joes. Thank you very much for your hospitality. I was the FC Dallas Fan with a cowboy hat with a backpack.

The names I remember are Greg Yeoman(switched scarves), Salomon, Boris, Lacey, Glen, Johnathan, Conie, Christine, Paul, Marcell.

It was great to make some new friends. I hope to see y'all in October down here for the match.

Psycho-Kid
08-07-2008, 05:48 PM
The Game was Shit big deal we are Bran new we will have good days and Bad days we are the best Fans in the Mls

the 2 things that pissed me off about the match was

Sala i wanted to throw something at his face fuckin douchebag

and when we chanted west side stand up noone stood up to Support Tfc they just sit there all game quiet as a mouse

Psycho-Kid
08-07-2008, 05:51 PM
oooooooh fuck the refereeeeeee, fuck the referee, fuck the referee, fuck the refereeeeeeeeeeeee!.........

Agreed btw nice pic with Toronto Fc and Bayern Munich im a Munich Fan myself anyway

:topic: