PDA

View Full Version : Sutton needs his A game tomorrow..

gtaguy
05-16-2008, 04:50 PM
The biggest test for Sutton this year will be keeping the crew at bay....

thoughts on this ???

Come on you Reds !!!!!!

Dozitwin
05-16-2008, 04:52 PM
I agree, big test of sutton but more for the back line I think. Sutton has been rock solid but the back four started off poorly. But let's face it they've done wonders to improve. I'm confident in our lads.

Yohan
05-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Velez, you've come along so far to screw it up now lad!

TFCREDNWHITE
05-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Fuck we NEED this win! Big Time!!

werewolf
05-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Columbus has a solid attack, Rogers has been on fire and Moreno is very dangerous, Scheletto too. Our backline really needs to step it up as a whole and Robbo has to keep playing well.

ManUtd4ever
05-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Sutton has already proven that he actually plays at a higher level when he faces more shots. I believe he will be tested throughout the match against Columbus and will once again rise to the challenge...

Pigfynn
05-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Someone should give one of those two a good old fashioned kick up the arse straight away tomorrow. Let them know that when they cross half that they're in for it.

Pearce321
05-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Think about how close we came last game against Columbus!!! We had so many chances. With Sutton in net this time, and in our house..THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE!

ag futbol
05-16-2008, 06:08 PM
I think the defense will be the most tested. The speed they have between Hjuea;rkja;jja (my best attempt of spelling that) and Rogers is pretty dangerous.

gtaguy
05-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Sutton is very solid in net if there is a problem it will be on the D ... Lets hope that carver is also preaching defence to the team.. I think that most important will be to keep the sheet clean in the opening 20 minutes.. If we hold these bastards off the first while they will get sloppy,
Open up chances and we will gain confidence..
Two week hiatus does not help us.. This is Our house we must defend it ....!!!!!!

Laurignano
05-16-2008, 06:33 PM
We will win!! Its bound to happen.

jloome
05-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Sutton has already proven that he actually plays at a higher level when he faces more shots. I believe he will be tested throughout the match against Columbus and will once again rise to the challenge...

Nah, it'll be counterattack all day from Columbus; they play that way in large part anyway, and they'll certainly be soaking it up at BMO.