PDA

View Full Version : Section 118

nirushan23
08-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry, I don't know where else to post this. I was just wondering if the South end faithful can tell me what section 118 is like? Is it just as rowdy as the rest of the south end!

Thanks

TFC!!

Red CB Toronto
08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
It is good, I will be in section 118 for the game against Dallas, looking forward to it.

Jeffro
08-02-2008, 10:34 PM
It's not the south-east corner.... but there is a decent group of us there that try our best.... problem is, a lot of seats have different people every game, who don't know the songs... want to sit... brought their kids... want me to sit...

Most games though a good portion of 118 brings it

Azerban
08-02-2008, 11:10 PM
It is good

ahahahahahaha

Boris
08-02-2008, 11:24 PM
ahahahahahaha

better than where you are im sure..... :p

Brooker
08-03-2008, 03:39 AM
hopefully u wont have to hear TRN.:eek:

FluSH
08-03-2008, 09:27 AM
TRN unfortunately got a bad rap last year, but they have seriously turn around 180 in my books... from attending more roadtrips...to coming down 112 and showcasing some skill... they are actually reaching out to us to learn some of the more common chants heard in the South End. and I mean seriously reaching out to us... none of that passerby talk, and half-hearted promises.

Respect to Wayne D.

RedRum
08-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Section 118 is comatose.

My most frustrating TFC moment was the LA game where I stood in 118 - after doing the DC and montreal road trips back to back I had literally no voice left for the game. Couldn't even yell at the corporate stiffs around me who just stood there drinking their beer and never even glanced at the pitch.

118 is a fate worse than death. Have fun.

ComeonyouReds
08-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Section 118 is comatose.

My most frustrating TFC moment was the LA game where I stood in 118 - after doing the DC and montreal road trips back to back I had literally no voice left for the game. Couldn't even yell at the corporate stiffs around me who just stood there drinking their beer and never even glanced at the pitch.

118 is a fate worse than death. Have fun.Corporate stiffs? Are you on the weed? I think 118 has a great atmosphere. We get into chants. No flags which is fuckin awesome. I dont know what happened when you were there because I dont remember a coma during LA.

adampz
08-03-2008, 03:17 PM
get into chants can mean 4 people starting to sing, nothing big. And why would you not want to bring flags into the stands?

Azerban
08-03-2008, 05:59 PM
better than where you are im sure..... :p

111?

And why would you not want to bring flags into the stands?

weiner who can't stand his sightlines interrupted for even a millisecond, except when he leaves 5 minutes before the half for a beer and 10 before final whistle to beat traffic, if he's anything like the people behind me

adampz
08-03-2008, 06:10 PM
111?

weiner who can't stand his sightlines interrupted for even a millisecond, except when he leaves 5 minutes before the half for a beer and 10 before final whistle to beat traffic, if he's anything like the people behind me and 118 is supposed to be a "supporter section" right? I say we take TRN and put them in the 118 seats. Maybe then some people around will wake up.

Roogsy
08-03-2008, 08:47 PM
I don't wanna harp on things anymore regarding 118.

But it is an embarrasment. You know those guys that sing "This is our house" in the Go Tunnel? It's those kind of guys that sit in 118. They starting singing "Ole Ole Ole Ole" in the 2nd half. I am not kidding.

We started singing "Oh Toronto I'm going crazy" and 117 didn't even both joining in.

In the last 15 minutes of the game, I didn't even bother singing anymore. Between the garbage on the field and the stupidity in the stands, my spirit was broken.

adampz
08-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Where were you sitting?

Pyeddo
08-04-2008, 09:12 AM
118 is great... we hold down rows 11,12,13

But it is an embarrasment. You know those guys that sing "This is our house" in the Go Tunnel? It's those kind of guys that sit in 118. They starting singing "Ole Ole Ole Ole" in the 2nd half. I am not kidding.

Straight speaking out of your ass.

graeme117
08-04-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't wanna harp on things anymore regarding 118.

We started singing "Oh Toronto I'm going crazy" and 117 didn't even both joining in.

In the last 15 minutes of the game, I didn't even bother singing anymore. Between the garbage on the field and the stupidity in the stands, my spirit was broken.

For the record there was a group of us in 117 towards 116 who were singing "oh toronto" about ten to 15 of us... for a long while, not a lot but we're there. It just always dies in 118. Also it was great to see the front of 116 sitting and dallas kits lining the seats behind the goal. And what is the deal w/ the toronto rock chants!?!?!?!?!

Second I am getting completely frustrated, the front of 118 and 117 thats close to it. Its like a black hole for chants. Stuff started in 119 dies in it, stuff started in 117/6 dies in it too. and if it doesn't die it becomes a bloody round. :taz: The dichio song gets butchered more every week. If the entire stadium were singing a song, i swear our corner would start another.

The only thing i can come up with is getting a timed chant going with the RPB and usector exiles in the sections and seeing if we can get 'the firm' in 116 in on it. but for the most part every time a thread comes up like this there seems to be a lot of resistance to any organization.

SQUIRREL
08-04-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm a half season ticket holder in sec 120 and the other half of the season I sit in sec.115 with a friend that has full seasons. There is a huge difference in these sections. Sec 120 doesn't stand or sing, except for a few row at the front, I noticed you guys - good on you, I was going to join you guys but I didn't know any of you...lol. My point is it seems like there is as few people in 116-120 that want to make noise. They (being BMO or MLSE, whoever) can't they make the Supporters Section a Supporters Section. To be fare to the families (and people who don't want to cheer) they can ask them if they want to keep there tickets next year, but they will have to sing and/or stand the whole game. It's a supporters section, there should be supporters in those sections, Not like I heard in another thread that some parents and kids where trying to kick out a fellow RPB in section 114 for swearing. If you want a family oriented section get out of 114. IMO