PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta away August long weekend

molenshtain
07-26-2018, 09:39 AM
I don't know if there's a group going down for Atlanta on the 4th, but if there were I was wondering if there's a specific section we're supposed to buy tickets in?

Also any tips on what do there would be great. Having a hard time coming up with a four day itinerary for a town like that.

P.S. if there's already a thread on this feel free to merge.

Number Nine
07-27-2018, 01:48 PM
I'll be there with a group of 4! I'm probably just gonna ring their ticketing line to see if there's a away section for the game.

UPDATE: looks like it's section 229. Anyone know if RPB (or anyone) is holding onto any tix?

djcuse
07-27-2018, 02:24 PM
I'll be there with a group of 4! I'm probably just gonna ring their ticketing line to see if there's a away section for the game.

UPDATE: looks like it's section 229. Anyone know if RPB (or anyone) is holding onto any tix?

Yes there is tickets available for RPB Members

Blkndkr
07-27-2018, 03:24 PM
Yep. I got two of em!

Yes there is tickets available for RPB Members

pfk
07-30-2018, 11:13 AM
From the TFC subreddit from an Atlanta fan for the game Saturday (not going, but this looks like fun times)

'You’re invited! We may be rivals on the pitch, but we’re partiers all. TFC fans—if you’re in ATL on 8/4, come join us pre-match at the Gulch. We had the party to end all with Portland & a total blast with NYCFC. We’d love the same with you! More details in this post & Guide attached. Cheers!'

https://www.reddit.com/r/tfc/comments/92lj4q/youre_invited_we_may_be_rivals_on_the_pitch_but/

mauser09
07-30-2018, 02:33 PM
I'm interested in going down this weekend.. never been to an away game. Do I need to be an RPB member in order to buy tickets in the same section as RPB?

Tunnelred
07-30-2018, 03:51 PM
From the TFC subreddit from an Atlanta fan for the game Saturday (not going, but this looks like fun times)

'You’re invited! We may be rivals on the pitch, but we’re partiers all. TFC fans—if you’re in ATL on 8/4, come join us pre-match at the Gulch. We had the party to end all with Portland & a total blast with NYCFC. We’d love the same with you! More details in this post & Guide attached. Cheers!'

https://www.reddit.com/r/tfc/comments/92lj4q/youre_invited_we_may_be_rivals_on_the_pitch_but/

If you’re in ATL, go to this. Went last year, and it was great fun. The fans were all really nice and welcoming.

FootBallAZ
07-30-2018, 04:53 PM
I'm interested in going down this weekend.. never been to an away game. Do I need to be an RPB member in order to buy tickets in the same section as RPB?

yes are there tickets for away and how much

Tunnelred
07-30-2018, 05:33 PM
We had a link available for Red Patch Members, but ATL FO closed down the link July 22nd.

molenshtain
08-01-2018, 12:32 PM
^^ I missed the deadline too but am aiming to buy tickets in 229, which is the section they offered, or one of the neighboring sections and probably just go over and congregate in 229 during the game either way.