PDA

View Full Version : Voyageurs Semi Second Leg Ottawa @ TFC Wednesday July 25 7:30

flamehawk
07-21-2018, 01:40 PM
Anyone else super conflicted about attending with picket lines up after exhibition place workers were locked out? I was really looking forward to this game, more so than MLS games .. but may well have to sit it out since I can't in good conscience cross a picket line ... especially while I am also on strike.

OgtheDim
07-21-2018, 03:17 PM
For those wondering

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/less-than-a-month-before-cne-exhibition-place-locks-out-technical-staff-1.4756070

Prof
07-22-2018, 12:36 PM
For those wondering

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/less-than-a-month-before-cne-exhibition-place-locks-out-technical-staff-1.4756070

Funny the CBC warns the 100 or so Argo fans about not driving to watch their games, but not TFC fans.:scarf:

James17930
07-23-2018, 04:38 AM
Anyone else super conflicted about attending with picket lines up after exhibition place workers were locked out? I was really looking forward to this game, more so than MLS games .. but may well have to sit it out since I can't in good conscience cross a picket line ... especially while I am also on strike.

But you wouldn't be attending an event that had anything to do with this dispute.

So just don't go on any rides and your conscience can remain clear.

OgtheDim
07-23-2018, 05:50 AM
IATSE people work TFC games. IIRC, they do the fireworks and any rigging off the roof. There was a picket line in the South end for the Argo game on Saturday afternoon.

Alonso
07-23-2018, 06:47 AM
But you wouldn't be attending an event that had anything to do with this dispute.

So just don't go on any rides and your conscience can remain clear.

AND don't buy anything at the game to support the employer (the city takes a cut).

I already bought my season tickets so I'm going because they already have my money (MLSE has nothing to do with this, just the city), but I'm not buying ANYTHING at the games.

I sent a tweet DM to the union president suggesting that they hand out necklaces and bracelets in exchange for commitments to not buy anything at the games. Looks good on TV and raises eyebrows at the city and with big 'players' in the TFC world.

Red4ever
07-23-2018, 09:10 AM
I actually have had a hard time finding any news on what both sides were seeking during the negotiation process.

Can't really take a side under these circumstances. Wouldn't miss the game for that.

flamehawk
07-23-2018, 09:37 AM
AND don't buy anything at the game to support the employer (the city takes a cut).

I already bought my season tickets so I'm going because they already have my money (MLSE has nothing to do with this, just the city), but I'm not buying ANYTHING at the games.

I sent a tweet DM to the union president suggesting that they hand out necklaces and bracelets in exchange for commitments to not buy anything at the games. Looks good on TV and raises eyebrows at the city and with big 'players' in the TFC world.

I haven't heard back from messaging them but let me know. Its a good point about mlse already having our money

flamehawk
07-23-2018, 09:49 AM
I actually have had a hard time finding any news on wwww.cbc.ca/amp/1.4756070hat both sides were seeking during the negotiation process.

Can't really take a side under these circumstances. Wouldn't miss the game for that.

www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4756070

Seems like a big issue is exhibition place engaging in union busting by replacing these workers with nonunionized employees.. Kind of like what happened to graduate assistants here at York. But in this case, it's the employer that has formally locked the union out instead of workers going on strike.

Also concerning is the city brining in scabs who apparently aren't doing the work completely to safety regulations.

OgtheDim
07-23-2018, 09:53 AM
In other news, I wonder if we go with the same sort of lineup or bring in some of the recently injured to get a few minutes?

Red CB Toronto
07-23-2018, 10:06 AM
In other news, I wonder if we go with the same sort of lineup or bring in some of the recently injured to get a few minutes?
I would like to see Jozy get a good run out, but with him getting his legs can he go three games in a week with Chicago on Saturday. This may a good place for Victor to get an extended outing.

Joe Kool
07-23-2018, 10:06 AM
I can't make it to the game on Wednesday but bringing my family down on Saturday so will be interesting to see what happens Wednesday. I need to drive down because of my wife's medical condition even though the CBC article is implying that is not a good idea. If these guys are going to try to stop people from entering the TFC game I don't see how that doesn't end up in several fights which doesn't exactly bring people to support these guys if they are down there picking fights with fans who are attending with tickets purchased almost a year ago. I get the whole be visible thing which they have a right to do but nobody should be allowed to physically force anyone to not go where they have a right to.

Alonso
07-23-2018, 10:10 AM
I haven't heard back from messaging them but let me know. Its a good point about mlse already having our money

Yeah the president of the union replied to me, but I'm waiting for approval from him to post what he said. It was two hours ago, so I think they are pondering what to publish next.

Alonso
07-23-2018, 10:15 AM

I say we run out the same lineup as the first leg with Oso as the captain. If things need adjusting bring in the big guns... Altidore, Vasquez, maybe Bradley (redundant if you have Oso in that position) or some of Rickets etc.

flamehawk
07-23-2018, 10:30 AM
I can't make it to the game on Wednesday but bringing my family down on Saturday so will be interesting to see what happens Wednesday. I need to drive down because of my wife's medical condition even though the CBC article is implying that is not a good idea. If these guys are going to try to stop people from entering the TFC game I don't see how that doesn't end up in several fights which doesn't exactly bring people to support these guys if they are down there picking fights with fans who are attending with tickets purchased almost a year ago. I get the whole be visible thing which they have a right to do but nobody should be allowed to physically force anyone to not go where they have a right to.
That's not how picket lines work. We aren't allowed to stop anyone but expect delays as the goal is, as rightfully so, to cause disruption to the employers functions. If you want to avoid delays, come early or park at liberty Village.

Red4ever
07-23-2018, 10:31 AM
www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4756070 (http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4756070)

Seems like a big issue is exhibition place engaging in union busting by replacing these workers with nonunionized employees.. Kind of like what happened to graduate assistants here at York. But in this case, it's the employer that has formally locked the union out instead of workers going on strike.

Also concerning is the city brining in scabs who apparently aren't doing the work completely to safety regulations.

I meant financial asks. Thanks.

You should just give yourself time to get down there and calmly explain the situation if confronted. There will be police there to assist I imagine. I'd like to think people would respect your situation but these situations have been known to be silly season. If that's the case, you can probably get some assistance to a closer gate.

Best of luck! Hope she enjoys!

Red4ever
07-23-2018, 10:40 AM
I would like to see Jozy get a good run out, but with him getting his legs can he go three games in a week with Chicago on Saturday. This may a good place for Victor to get an extended outing.

Yeah Jozy coming back and playing three times in 7 days scares the bejesus outta me.

This is where the second team HAS to hold down the fort. Need very big things from Chapman et al.

OgtheDim
07-23-2018, 10:49 AM
That's not how picket lines work. We aren't allowed to stop anyone but expect delays as the goal is, as rightfully so, to cause disruption to the employers functions. If you want to avoid delays, come early or park at liberty Village.

My understanding is the picket line for the Argo game was at the South entrances. Thus the mention of use transit & avoiding parking on the grounds. (well that & the Argo demographic drive).

Going to be interesting if a line is set up coming across the street from the GO station. If that happens, could see a lot of people being ticked who come bang on time or slightly late.
The % of people coming to this game that have never encountered a picket line would be quite large.

5K or so of people trying to go somewhere being held up unexpectedly would be a bit of a congestion issue too.

flamehawk
07-23-2018, 10:59 AM
My understanding is the picket line for the Argo game was at the South entrances. Thus the mention of use transit & avoiding parking on the grounds. (well that & the Argo demographic drive).

Going to be interesting if a line is set up coming across the street from the GO station. If that happens, could see a lot of people being ticked who come bang on time or slightly late.
The % of people coming to this game that have never encountered a picket line would be quite large.

5K or so of people trying to go somewhere being held up unexpectedly would be a bit of a congestion issue too.

Hmm.. Well picket lines can't stop people, only cars so unless they camp out on Atlantic or liberty or something?

Oldtimer
07-23-2018, 12:55 PM
No way I would play Jozy. I'd play Osorio and have Seba on the bench if needed. A mostly B team beat Ottawa at their home and we only need a 0-0 tie.

Alonso
07-23-2018, 09:11 PM

So here is what the union rep said to me:

Hi Alonso, thank you for reaching out. A few of our members are TFC season ticket holders as well. We understand the financial hardship that it may be(not to mention the fact that your a fan). If you want to good by us, show up a little early, speak to one of the picketers who are wearing a high viz vest and tell them you support us and will not cross our line until we let you. That kind of support will mean a lot to us too. As well, write the mayor and let him know that you don’t want to cross our line to get to the game. Your idea is a good one and if it drags on, which I hope it won’t, we will look into stuff like that. Our beef isn’t with the fans, we want t be at the game too.

Report this message sent 12 hours ago from Justin AntheunisDelete this message sent 12 hours ago from Justin Antheunis

MightyDM
07-24-2018, 06:30 AM
I’d like to see Hamilton and Ricketts start together. They both need some minutes and it might be that Ricketts can run off Hamilton’s hold up play plus Oso’s passing. It was noticeable how much better Hamilton is than Akinola when he came on in Ottawa. Otherwise I generally agree with the idea to play the same players.

Red4ever
07-24-2018, 07:48 AM
I’d like to see Hamilton and Ricketts start together. They both need some minutes and it might be that Ricketts can run off Hamilton’s hold up play plus Oso’s passing. It was noticeable how much better Hamilton is than Akinola when he came on in Ottawa. Otherwise I generally agree with the idea to play the same players.

Any more about Rickets leaving? If not he should get a run in.

OgtheDim
07-25-2018, 06:23 AM
Game Day

:flare: :drum::megaphone: are :red:

:scarf: is not

Red CB Toronto
07-25-2018, 06:38 AM
That just brought a smile to my face, glad the majority in 114 can have a good enjoyable time when the Reds secure the win to advance to the VCup Final !!!

Game Day

:flare: :drum::megaphone: are :red:

:scarf: is not

TFC Tifoso
07-25-2018, 08:29 AM
is this game not on TV again??......nonsense.....

Cas87
07-25-2018, 08:37 AM

Streaming Via CanadaSoccer.com

Red CB Toronto
07-25-2018, 08:41 AM

The VCup is a CSA property and for some reason this did not secure a TV partner for it this year.

Initial B
07-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Maybe CPL games and Canadian Championships are being negotiated in one package for networks to pick up, so they're waiting for next year to televise with whoever picks up the rights?

Joe Kool
07-25-2018, 09:34 AM
Not being on TV really sucks. I haven't missed a game since 2007 and now I will miss two games within a week. Most times I couldn't watch it live, in person or at home for away games, I was able to record it and watch it later. My schedule last week did not allow me to watch it and I couldn't even find highlights. Now this week I am in the same boat because I can't make it to the game and won't be able to watch it on my phone or anything. Oh well. Hope it is a good game and I can see the next round.

GhostKiller
07-25-2018, 09:37 AM

Where did you read about workers not doing work to safety regulations?

TFC Tifoso
07-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Streaming Via CanadaSoccer.com

right, thanks.....like last week....but that stream wasn't the greatest.....

The VCup is a CSA property and for some reason this did not secure a TV partner for it this year.

ah right.....enough said then, I guess.....its been on TV in just about every single year.....can't understand why not now....

Graeme
07-25-2018, 10:03 AM
This should be the link for tonight:
https://www.canadasoccer.com/live-toronto-fc-v-ottawa-fury-fc-2018-canadian-championship-semi-final-second-leg--p161695

Red4ever
07-25-2018, 11:40 AM
Where did you read about workers not doing work to safety regulations?

From a union press release.

Voodooman
07-25-2018, 01:40 PM
https://www.torontofc.ca/post/2018/07/25/toronto-fc-advises-fans-expected-labour-disruption-exhibition-place-grounds/0

Extra post about the probable issues for tonight

Derko
07-25-2018, 02:22 PM
From a union press release.

Of course

flamehawk
07-25-2018, 03:09 PM
Of course

The union has photos of the scab workers in flip flops in flyers being handed out.

So after long talks with my own fellow local members, and hearing from folks that know IATSE workers, I have decided not to go to the game. Real shame though, since I was really looking forward to going to voy cup - more so than league matches. But I'll have John Tory and the exhibition management to blame. Unsurprisingly, TFC also refused to refund - but I always knew that was a loss cause. Shame MLSE would put workers at risk by encouraging people to cross picket lines and potentially prolonging the dispute.

I respect others may still attend the game, but I encourage folks to drop by he picket lines, say hi, learn about the issues, and offer solidarity. These workers are an important component of our gameday experience and deserve our support!

PizzaEatingYeti
07-25-2018, 04:43 PM
Link for the live stream:

https://www.canadasoccer.com/live-toronto-fc-v-ottawa-fury-fc-2018-canadian-championship-semi-final-second-leg--p161695

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Gringo Starr
07-25-2018, 05:24 PM
It's a beautiful day for a win, happy to go watch a cancon lineup.

hopefully we get Vancouver next round, would be nice to watch Davies (lose) a few more times before he's off

OgtheDim
07-25-2018, 05:24 PM
No picket line at the north a few minutes ago. Full pat down & more vigilant security but there are a couple of events to lead to that.

OgtheDim
07-25-2018, 05:58 PM
If you are hoping for a great TV experience, forget it.
Only 2 centre cameras in place.

Richard
07-25-2018, 06:09 PM
What a colossal screwup by the CSA to not have the cup televised.

FFS put it on the CBC the very least. How in the world do they want to grow the sport? Bunch of clowns.

whositwhatnow
07-25-2018, 06:14 PM
This place is empty I guess all the supporters groups decided not to show

Hamilton_Red
07-25-2018, 06:23 PM
Link isn’t working here in the UK.

Lab Rat
07-25-2018, 06:26 PM
Link isn’t working here in the UK.
Same for me but looks like it's working now. Good luck!

FootBallAZ
07-25-2018, 06:37 PM
Stadium looks bare.
Gio not playing again interesting .

Richard
07-25-2018, 06:40 PM
Stadium looks bare.
Gio not playing again interesting .

No point in burning starters. Its ok to have the backups see out this game unless it gets competitive.

wopchop
07-25-2018, 06:42 PM
On the stream, it is showing Hasler on the starting bench? Hah.

Lab Rat
07-25-2018, 06:45 PM
On the stream, it is showing Hasler on the starting bench? Hah.
Last week's lineup. Priceless.

Leedsoronto
07-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Fuck sake I hate this talk show hoste !!

ag futbol
07-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Does anyone have a better stream than what's showing on the CSA homepage? The telecast quality when blown up on a large screen is not so good.

portu
07-25-2018, 06:58 PM
The one thing that always gets me with the North American player is the inability to use their weak foot. Can you imagine how good Delgado or Osorio would be with a left foot? Even Bradley doesn't have a left foot.

iamthelight_
07-25-2018, 07:20 PM
I rate Telfer and Fraser.

Shway
07-25-2018, 07:22 PM
Fraser can really spray a ball like Bradley.

James17930
07-25-2018, 07:29 PM
So is that 1-0 score from this game or just the aggregate score?

FootBallAZ
07-25-2018, 07:32 PM
I wanna see who lines up for a set piece.
Supporters is decent , you are kidding your self if you can't come to terms with them really adding to our stadiums chants .
Fraser looks good, Delgado is looking to get his groove back, morrow passing is off.

noimpactinmtl
07-25-2018, 07:36 PM
The one thing that always gets me with the North American player is the inability to use their weak foot. Can you imagine how good Delgado or Osorio would be with a left foot? Even Bradley doesn't have a left foot.

Because Arjan Robben is such a scrub for being one footed.

Auzzy
07-25-2018, 07:43 PM
Not too bad overall. Needs better finishing.

Can somebody please explain why they don't play Morrow on the left, & Chapman or someone else on the right? Morrow looks lost trying to cross or shoot with his right foot.

portu
07-25-2018, 07:46 PM
Because Arjan Robben is such a scrub for being one footed.
Arjen Robben's left foot in his prime is worth more than our entire squad combined. If he had a right foot (and stamina), he'd have been a consistent Ballon d'Or candidate.

Standup105
07-25-2018, 07:59 PM
These announcers are driving me crazy! Can they discuss the game for a moment?

Leedsoronto
07-25-2018, 08:01 PM

He So bad !!!

Leedsoronto
07-25-2018, 08:02 PM
FFS Hamilton get a shot in will ya

PizzaEatingYeti
07-25-2018, 08:04 PM
Go fuck yourself unprofessional fucking idiot assholes - doing a 15 minute interview about Canadian soccer in general while the game is on....

Leedsoronto
07-25-2018, 08:18 PM
Finaly Lol

ag futbol
07-25-2018, 08:23 PM
Outside of some decent play from Akinola and Fraser this is a pretty dry game.

iamthelight_
07-25-2018, 08:25 PM
If only making CCL and MLS Cup finals were as easy as making the Voyageurs cup final..

Leedsoronto
07-25-2018, 08:28 PM
Outside of some decent play from Akinola and Fraser this is a pretty dry game.

If we had a Mexican commentator it would be so much more exiting

iamthelight_
07-25-2018, 08:31 PM
If we had a Mexican commentator it would be so much more exiting

It's not a goal.. It's a GOLAZO!

tfcfans
07-25-2018, 08:32 PM
We did what needed to be done tonight --- now win on Saturday and try to make an MLS run for the last 14 games.....with only 6 road games (@ Atlanta, SJ, Portland, NY, DC, Mtl) they can go on a run (9-10 wins potentially) as the only really "scary" road game is in Atlanta and at Portland/NY are tricky but the rest are winnable......time to step it up.....

Alonso
07-25-2018, 08:48 PM
It's not a goal.. It's a GOLAZO!

SO TRUE! all goals should be GOLAZO'S!!!!!!

GBV
07-25-2018, 09:02 PM

Pathetic. Last week it was Herdman, this week DeVos. Nothing to do with the game.
Hey --- maybe interview them at halftime instead?
Maddening.

ag futbol
07-25-2018, 09:12 PM
Pathetic. Last week it was Herdman, this week DeVos. Nothing to do with the game.
Hey --- maybe interview them at halftime instead?
Maddening.
Totally off topic but if I have to hear one more empty platitude from Herdman, DeVos, and the rest of the CSA about plans for the CMNT I will be reaching for the barf bag.

Shut up and accomplish something before I have to listen to you run your mouth.

GBV
07-25-2018, 09:19 PM
^ + 1

Felt like I was watching a 20-minute paid ad. We hit mute after about 12 minutes and put some music on. It felt good.

Red4ever
07-25-2018, 09:25 PM
The union has photos of the scab workers in flip flops in flyers being handed out.

So after long talks with my own fellow local members, and hearing from folks that know IATSE workers, I have decided not to go to the game. Real shame though, since I was really looking forward to going to voy cup - more so than league matches. But I'll have John Tory and the exhibition management to blame. Unsurprisingly, TFC also refused to refund - but I always knew that was a loss cause. Shame MLSE would put workers at risk by encouraging people to cross picket lines and potentially prolonging the dispute.

I respect others may still attend the game, but I encourage folks to drop by he picket lines, say hi, learn about the issues, and offer solidarity. These workers are an important component of our gameday experience and deserve our support!

Didn't have an issue getting in. Kudos to them for having the sense not to harass people.

MightyDM
07-25-2018, 09:36 PM
Didn't have an issue getting in. Kudos to them for having the sense not to harass people.
Too bad Exhibition Place is locking them out. That always means they are trying to cut compensation. These are decent jobs, sad to see the City trying to turn them into less decent jobs.

magmadragon
07-25-2018, 10:23 PM
Yeah I walked in like usual. Kudos to the one guy who had a sign with a picture of Lisa Simpson with braces. Dental Plan!

TFC1986
07-25-2018, 11:30 PM
Respect

Joe Kool
07-25-2018, 11:56 PM
Any issues with parking down there on the Ex grounds for those that did with respect to the protest? Not sure if my wife will need her wheelchair or not yet on Saturday but parking in the Ex grounds is kind of a must for me on game day.

PizzaEatingYeti
07-26-2018, 02:40 AM
Well we beat this Ottawa team with a 4-0 aggregate, but please TFC staff and players don't give us the bullshit talk in any interview that the team has won now 3 games in row, and it may be well and truly over the turning point of the season.

At the bare minimum beat Chicage again this Sunday and then get 1 point in Atlanta, and then you may run your mouth!

This Ottawa team over the 2 legs played against us like a ultra lightweigt team, equivalent with the England's League 2 average level.
And by the way, in the first 70 minutes of the 2nd leg, TFC played so sloppy in the final third, that no way in hell we would beat any MLS team like that...

TFC Tifoso
07-26-2018, 07:41 AM
its great to see the confidence that Osorio is playing with now.....you gotta be feeling pretty good with yourself to take the goal he did last night......

Initial B
07-26-2018, 07:45 AM
I didn't mind listening to DeVos while the game was on. I liked hearing their plans. News here in Ottawa this morning was about the record rain we've had this week and the Fury loss to TFC. As I said elsewhere, I think one of the reasons they went with the streaming option was to work out kinks in the system and figure out how much web traffic they generated - using it as data to extrapolate how to monetize streamed CPL games next season. Or maybe they held off on selling TV rights this year so they can package the CC with CPL league games to broadcasters.

OgtheDim
07-26-2018, 08:04 AM
FWIW, the final games are on TSN.

flamehawk
07-26-2018, 08:53 AM
Any issues with parking down there on the Ex grounds for those that did with respect to the protest? Not sure if my wife will need her wheelchair or not yet on Saturday but parking in the Ex grounds is kind of a must for me on game day.

Not sure what set-up they have there, but at York, our picket lines always expedited anyone with health/medical reasons. We would let folks right through. Might be worth tweeting at the union.

DFloorDanny
07-26-2018, 09:34 AM
Akinola and Fraser put in solid performances last night. Fraser definitely looked a lot like a guy who can play in the 8. Good shield for Bradley who I'm amazed doesn't get more rest. I get that Akinola is a stocky guy but the fact that he does a better job at doing hold-up duty than Hamilton is both surprising and kind of sad at the same time. Either way, good on Akinola, he had a solid match last night

molenshtain
07-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Holy shit Fraser can fraser play some amazing balls. Really looking forward to that kid's future.

Akinola is a grinder. I like him too.

ensco
07-26-2018, 09:41 AM
I'm glad Akinola scored, but Fraser's ball on the first goal, a long laser diagonal on the button deep to Morrow, was a thing of beauty, and made the play.

That was a demonstration of how soccer is a system sport. Akinola is almost a sideshow on that goal.

If Fraser is not playing playing with Morrow, an MLS Best XI player, that ball probably doesn't work. But the quality of both the Fraser ball, and Morrow's ability to both get a half step on his man deep (the Ottawa defender was there), and produce a perfect first touch, creates what is a tap in for Akinola (who did his job, don't get me wrong - he was where he needed to be, and finished nicely)

JonO
07-26-2018, 06:47 PM
I'm glad Akinola scored, but Fraser's ball on the first goal, a long laser diagonal on the button deep to Morrow, was a thing of beauty, and made the play.

That was a demonstration of how soccer is a system sport. Akinola is almost a sideshow on that goal.

If Fraser is not playing playing with Morrow, an MLS Best XI player, that ball probably doesn't work. But the quality of both the Fraser ball, and Morrow's ability to both get a half step on his man deep (the Ottawa defender was there), and produce a perfect first touch, creates what is a tap in for Akinola (who did his job, don't get me wrong - he was where he needed to be, and finished nicely)
Telfer, not Morrow, no?

ensco
07-26-2018, 06:58 PM
Telfer, not Morrow, no?

Just looked. You are right.

Kind of undermines my whole point!!

Well, nice ball from Fraser.

TFC_905
07-26-2018, 09:36 PM
We should start a campaign to convince Akinola to play for Canada. I thought he did really well last night. I was happy to see him score his first for us.

SirBobSaget
07-26-2018, 11:36 PM
The most comfortable first round I can remember. Key players rested while those called upon got the job done. Vanney walked this perfectly.

SirBobSaget
07-26-2018, 11:38 PM

Praise Jebus. Streams are so painful.

PizzaEatingYeti
07-27-2018, 01:10 AM

But it is not streamed on canadasoccer.com too?
For me, being in Europe now, I got incomparably better quality on canadasoccer,com than on any usual free live streams I can use.

Oldtimer
07-27-2018, 09:14 AM
We should start a campaign to convince Akinola to play for Canada. I thought he did really well last night. I was happy to see him score his first for us.

If you want to organize something, that's a great idea.

Initial B
07-27-2018, 11:35 AM
But it is not streamed on canadasoccer.com too?
For me, being in Europe now, I got incomparably better quality on canadasoccer,com than on any usual free live streams I can use.
I think they improved considerably compared to the streaming for the first leg. I didn't have any issues watching the feed this time. Perhaps they are working the kinks out for use with other events?

TFC Tifoso
07-27-2018, 12:46 PM
I think they improved considerably compared to the streaming for the first leg. I didn't have any issues watching the feed this time. Perhaps they are working the kinks out for use with other events?

I was expecting the worst after what I heard the 1st leg stream was like, but it was pretty good on Wednesday.
Could've had to do with less people accessing the stream though...most who were watching last week were actually at the game for this one.....