PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy tickets?

NK Toronto
07-20-2018, 01:55 PM
What is the best place to purchase TFC tickets? I usually purchase them through ticketmaster but am wondering are there better options available? For example I am looking at ticketmaster.ca for tickets for next Saturday's game at BMO field vs. Chicago. The cost of a non-resale ticket near the top of Section 108 is $132.25 for a single ticket, which means I would be paying over $500 for 4 tickets. In general there is very little inventory available, including re-sale tickets.

For those of you who are non-season ticket holders, where do you purchase tickets? Ticketmaster or some other sites? What I find ironic is that it seems for most matches this season there are thousands of empty seats yet there seems to be a very limited selection of tickets available. Are people buying tickets and just not showing up? Also, for season seats holder's how much do you pay for an entire season on a per game basis? If there is a significant discount then it might be worth investing in tickets and just re-selling those games that I can't attend, even at a loss. Any feedback from posters would be welcome.

Oldtimer
07-20-2018, 04:12 PM
The best place is right here in the ticket trader forum. Often members may have a spare ticket or two. Read the rules before posting a request.

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/forumdisplay.php?15-Ticket-Trader