PDA

View Full Version : My displeasure towards Cbc

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
once again, a TFC game has been moved from regular CBC that we all get to CBC BOLD which we have to pay extra for. and whats going to be on CBC at that time you ask, fuckin gay movie The Big Lebowski thats what. fuckin ridiculous! it sickens me that our tax dollars go to this station, but we have to pay extra to watch TFC games! FUCK YOU CBC!

give the scum at CBC hell : http://www.cbc.ca/contact/

JDG
08-02-2008, 03:01 PM
It'll be streamed on the website for free.
Bold costs $2.50
Tickets to the game are as cheap as $21

Find a solution instead of blowing a gasket.

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:02 PM
i think you are wrong on that. it has it listed on cbc's website that its on the main network.

http://www.cbc.ca/television/

boban
08-02-2008, 03:03 PM
once again, a TFC game has been moved from regular CBC that we all get to CBC BOLD which we have to pay extra for. and whats going to be on CBC at that time you ask, fuckin gay movie The Big Lebowski thats what. fuckin ridiculous! it sickens me that our tax dollars go to this station, but we have to pay extra to watch TFC games! FUCK YOU CBC!

give the scum at CBC hell : http://www.cbc.ca/contact/
^^ What you talking about Willis?

Wagner
08-02-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm curious how many new subscribers a move like this yields.
like will 10? 100? people call their provider and sign up for bold?
can you sign up for just one month?

Wagner
08-02-2008, 03:04 PM
side note - my expressvu schedule says Regular CBC.

Cambridge_Red
08-02-2008, 03:05 PM
It's listed on the Bold website schedule for tomorrow.. http://www.cbc.ca/bold/bold_tv_august2008.pdf

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:05 PM
^^ What you talking about Willis?

thought i was pretty clear actually???

edit oops, totally missed you quoting the original post.

boban
08-02-2008, 03:06 PM
It's listed on the Bold website schedule for tomorrow.. http://www.cbc.ca/bold/bold_tv_august2008.pdf
It's on BOTH CBC AND CBC Bold at 4PM.

TOBOR !
08-02-2008, 03:07 PM
I have to agree with Kickit here. At the start of the season the TV schedule is released and all games were going to be broadcast on Tier 1 cable (the way I see it). If it had been known at the start of the year what CBC's intentions were alternate arrangements can be made (purchase MLSLive, get tickets to the game, etc.).

It's the very fact that it's a last-second switch that gets me - like last week.

It's a lot harder for me to stream due to my lousy connection, shitty monitor, and location of PC.

Last Monday was a crap experience all around, not to mention the loss.

Luckily I have tix for tomorrow, but I share the outrage here.

edit : having read the last few posts my ire has waned some, but I was still pissed off about it last Monday !!! Grrrr !

Cambridge_Red
Also listed on the REGULAR cbc listings on cbc.ca

http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/weekly/today/cbc_television

Looks like it's on BOTH networks folks.

Kickit09
It'll be streamed on the website for free.
Bold costs $2.50
Tickets to the game are as cheap as $21

Find a solution instead of blowing a gasket.

thats not the point.... they buy the rights to these games with our tax dollars and then make us pay extra to watch the games. games which were supposed to be on regualr CBC in the first place, but they moved to BOLD to make an etra buck. doesnt that bother anybody else.

Cambridge_Red
08-02-2008, 03:08 PM
lol stole my post boban!

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:08 PM
thats not the point.... they buy the rights to these games with our tax dollars and then make us pay extra to watch the games. games which were supposed to be on regualr CBC in the first place, but they moved to BOLD to make an etra buck. doesnt that bother anybody else.

no, the point is you are wrong on this.

Toronto_Bhoy
08-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Look forward to your apology to the fine folks at the CBC...

Kickit09
Also listed on the REGULAR cbc listings on cbc.ca

http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/weekly/today/cbc_television

Looks like it's on BOTH networks folks.

well i was watching CBC today and they said "tune into CBC BOLD and cbcsports.ca tomorrow to watch toronto vs dallas", and i checked the cable guide on my TV and it says the big lebowski is on CBC at that time.

Cambridge_Red
It's annoying when they do have Bold as the only option, but to be fair $2.50 can't even buy you toilet paper at BMO so I really dont care that much. AND YES it's on both networks

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Fuckin'ell...can't people read?

08/03/2008 04:00 PM ET
BMO TORONTO FC ON CBC: Dallas FC at Toronto FC
CBC-TV, CBC-Bold, cbcsports.ca

Can a moderator please change the title of this thread to "Fuck You Illiterates"?

Toronto_Bhoy
08-02-2008, 03:12 PM

My understanding is there is no rights...just a split of ad revenue...at least that was the deal last year.

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:13 PM
yeah i hope im wrong, but we'll see tomorrow.

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:14 PM
well i was watching CBC today and they said "tune into CBC BOLD and cbcsports.ca tomorrow to watch toronto vs dallas", and i checked the cable guide on my TV and it says the big lebowski is on CBC at that time.

i'd go by what cbc has on thier website over an independant tv guide.

although i'm sure John will come by soon to comment...

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:15 PM

The Big Lebowski's on at 3:30 A...M...

That's ante meridiem, latin for "BEFORE NOON".

Feel free to slap your forehead and say "D'oh!"

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:18 PM
some of you people need to fuckin lighten up. if i wanna blast CBC i will, cuz even if this game is on regular CBC they've still shown a number of games on only BOLD this season and im sure thy will a few more times before the season is over. so no apology from me, and ill say it again FUCK YOU CBC.

Toronto_Bhoy
08-02-2008, 03:18 PM
The Big Lebowski's a great movie!

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:19 PM
The Big Lebowski's on at 3:30 A...M...

That's ante meridiem, latin for "BEFORE NOON".

Feel free to slap your forehead and say "D'oh!"

LOL

revolution averted.

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:19 PM
some of you people need to fuckin lighten up. if i wanna blast CBC i will, cuz even if this game is on regular CBC they've still shown a number of games on only BOLD this season and im sure thy will a few more times before the season is over. so no apology from me, and ill say it again FUCK YOU CBC.

Hahaha...

Deflection 101. You were wrong, but you won't admit it.

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:20 PM
The Big Lebowski's a great movie!

Sure is. Just be sure to tune in at the proper time if you wanna catch it this go-round. ;)

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:21 PM

ok, thats funny shit. you want us to lighten up? you were the one having a trantrum over the 3AM scheduling of a pretty good movie, not us. we are just here for the shits and giggles now.

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Hahaha...

Deflection 101. You were wrong, but you won't admit it.

^
how am i not admitting im wrong???? i just said i wont apologize because they've done it before and they will do it again......so who's the Illiterate fuck now, huh?

Flipityflu
08-02-2008, 03:24 PM
you know, now is wished i hadn't posted a fucking thing to make sure you didn't even get to watch the game tomorrow. spoiled child.

Cambridge_Red
08-02-2008, 03:25 PM
:banghead:

I'll get me coat..

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:26 PM
i would of seen the game no matter what, dont flatter your self. i just dont like the way CBC is headed with TFC broadcasts and i vented about it....but i guess you people are happy to get double fisted by CBC.

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:26 PM
You're not admitting you're wrong by...not admitting you're wrong. Strange how that works.

If I could have read the words "I was wrong" in one of your posts, I would have. Not reading words that aren't there doesn't make me illiterate.

And now that this thread has been proven sufficiently retarded to be worthy of a hijack, I hereby claim it in the name of Tay Zonday!

EwTZ2xpQwpA

boban
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
lol stole my post boban!
No I didn't.
I was first.
You stole mine :p

Sonny Cheeba
08-02-2008, 03:28 PM
close thread?

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:30 PM
wow, THATS why you people need to lighten up. i dont give a fuck if im wrong or right, thats not the point. but here...

IM WRONG

EVERYBODY IM WRONG

does that make you happy???????????????? the point was CBC moving a lot of games to BOLD but this threads gone way off course so im not even gonna bothwr with that anymore

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:31 PM
i dont give a fuck if im wrong or right

That much was clear.

Draracle
08-02-2008, 03:31 PM
rage-quit

dantdot
08-02-2008, 03:33 PM
http://booreview.com/images/the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

Let me tell you something, Kickit09. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click.

boban
08-02-2008, 03:34 PM
You're not admitting you're wrong by...not admitting you're wrong. Strange how that works.

If I could have read the words "I was wrong" in one of your posts, I would have. Not reading words that aren't there doesn't make me illiterate.

And now that this thread has been proven sufficiently retarded to be worthy of a hijack, I hereby claim it in the name of Tay Zonday!

EwTZ2xpQwpA
The postsin this thread are making me howl.
At least there is some good of this misguided thread.
LMAO

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:34 PM
wow some of you people seriously need to get a life

Inswingingwingman
08-02-2008, 03:35 PM
In my wife's eyes I'm wrong. I get over. We/I don't need that. We are not doing that.

CBC Bold a few bucks.
Tickets to the a game, a few more bucks.
Hating CBC free.
Being so dumb you can't figure out A.m. from P.M. priceless!!

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:35 PM
http://booreview.com/images/the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

Let me tell you something, Kickit09. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click.

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Redpunkfiddle
08-02-2008, 03:36 PM
IM WRONG

EVERYBODY IM WRONG

Cool font choices. And hey, what is right and wrong really? Just a bunch of shit that doesn't matter. Like nuclear weapons and pussy cats, etc.

James Oliphant
wow some of you people seriously need to get a life

I thought you quit this thread...

Cambridge_Red
wow, THATS why you people need to lighten up. i dont give a fuck if im wrong or right, thats not the point. but here...

IM WRONG

EVERYBODY IM WRONG

does that make you happy???????????????? the point was CBC moving a lot of games to BOLD but this threads gone way off course so im not even gonna bothwr with that anymore

Chill Winston! :D:D:D

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/25/fondue_coolrunnings_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Haha...awesome.

SweetOwnGoal
08-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Hesitating to weigh in here.

The game is being shown on Bold as well in case the final of the Rogers Cup tennis tournament runs late. If that happens, the main network will pick up the TFC game after the tennis.

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:42 PM
I thought you quit this thread...

no i just said i gave up on what the point of this thread was supposed to be about... you know, for someone who called me an illiterate fuck, YOU sure have a hard time making sense of words. how ironic.

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Find the words "illiterate fuck" - in that order - in this thread, and I'll admit to some sort of irony.

boban
08-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Find the words "illiterate fuck" - in that order - in this thread, and I'll admit to some sort of irony.
And the gloves are off!!
:boxing: :boxing:
:smash:

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:47 PM
go back to page one, you worded it differently, but that was the point you were getting across. Same shit. thats why i didnt uses quotation marks, but me and everybody else still knows what you ment. and i wont forget that.

UltraSuperMegaMo
08-02-2008, 03:49 PM
This is why the team needs to make some signings - give people something real to debate about

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:50 PM

Can a moderator please change the title of this thread to "Fuck You Illiterates"?

close enough i think

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:50 PM
go back to page one, you worded it differently, but that was the point you were getting across. Same shit. thats why i didnt uses quotation marks, but me and everybody else still knows what you ment. and i wont forget that.

So now you're SO good at reading, you see things that aren't there.

And yet, you had trouble with a.m./p.m.

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:54 PM
yeah i made a mistake... but YOUR the one that has trouble reading as we've seen TWICE in this thread. and how is it not there? do you have trouble with your memory too? or are you denying and deflecting now huh? You’re a fuckin hypocrite.

denime
08-02-2008, 03:55 PM

:smilielol5:

If it was is news forum I would be able to do it.

BTW when Go.Tfc will be up and running?

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:57 PM
yeah i made a mistake... but YOUR the one that has trouble reading as we've seen TWICE in this thread. and how is it not there? do you have trouble with your memory too? or are you denying and deflecting now huh? You’re a fuckin hypocrite.

Let's take an informal, non-scientific poll, shall we?

Hey everyone...did I call Kickit09 an illiterate fuck, or is he simply deflecting attention from his mistakes (plural) in this thread once again?

a) yes, you called him that
b) no, you didn't..he's just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 03:59 PM
:smilielol5:

If it was is news forum I would be able to do it.

BTW when Go.Tfc will be up and running?

Probably not 'til Monday at this point. Unless I get an email in the next hour or two from my current host about transferring the domain to the new one.

I'll be sure to vent to you about it a little bit at the game tomorrow...well, perhaps not in front of your boy. ;)

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 03:59 PM
wow, your SUCH a tight ass..... if i say "fuck you" or "fuck off" its the same shit

denime
08-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Is that mean I have to read all your posts again,hell no.
I vote , c) maybe

Kickit09
08-02-2008, 04:01 PM
nevermind

James Oliphant
08-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Is that mean I have to read all your posts again,hell no.
I vote , c) maybe

Heh...fair enough.

Hey, how about some more Tay Zonday?
NattlyH0IeM

ExiledRed
08-02-2008, 04:02 PM
http://yogan.meinungsverstaerker.de/fun/thread_stopper___hmmm_by_dmario.jpg

Cashcleaner
08-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Ahhhh yes. You see, this is why I keep coming back to the boards.

Yet again, someone flies off the handle with a generous dose of outrage and self-righteousness, despite not actually knowing the whole story.

It's like our 'thing' or something. :D

FluSH
08-02-2008, 04:35 PM

give the scum at CBC hell : http://www.cbc.ca/contact/ (http://www.cbc.ca/contact/)

It's like what? $3 for the damn channel?! The people you should be telling off is TSN... for their blatant ANTI-TFC Campaing.