PDA

View Full Version : New Comer from Scotland.

Aaron1878
05-24-2018, 03:43 PM
How’s it going lads, I’m from Glasgow Scotland but moving over to Canada in September. I’m a masssive fan of the beautiful game and I’ve been to a few Toronto games before when I’ve visited over the years and loved it. Had a look at some of the supporters clubs Toronto has and Red Patch Boys seemed like a cool group. Was just wanting to get any advice on how getting involved with a supporters group works and what the availability is like on purchasing season books ? Any information/advice would be much appreciated, cheers 🍻

Greatest Ripoff
05-24-2018, 03:55 PM
Welcome and enjoy Toronto and Canada. I did the opposite move 5 years ago (not Glasgow but the UK).

Carter
05-24-2018, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the forums!

we have a yearly membership fee, which provides access to all the great things that comes with being part of a supporters club, away trip (tickets), banner paintings, tailgate, etc. Your best bet for tickets would be reach out to the club directly and see what’s available, as seasons come available to the group, people have an opportunity to relocate their seats to be closer to the supporters group.

Getting involved is easy, come down to the pub pre-game or during an away match (if you can’t travel with the club) ask anyone and we can point you in the right direction. CoachGT is the membership team leader, I also know MissJones is on the membership team, they can give you a higher level run down if needed.

J