PDA

View Full Version : Match Day 7 - Philly @ TFC Friday May 4 8pm - All my instincts, they return

OgtheDim
04-30-2018, 06:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evN6DIGPIJM

I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
Oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
The heat I see in your eyes

Have at It People

ensco
04-30-2018, 08:00 AM
This is a big, big game for us. Statement game.

Aketxe gets some proper work in this week with the first team configuration, and shows his stuff.

4-1 TFC.

michaeltfc91
04-30-2018, 08:46 AM
We really need an update on the injury list:
OUT - Moor, Hagglund
Not sure - Mavinga, Morrow, Zavaleta, Hernandez, Altidore
Am I missing anyone?

That's a lot of defenders

ScarboroughRed
04-30-2018, 10:40 AM
Wonder how far along is Zavaleta and Hernandez is. Getting at least one of them match fit would be huge. Along with Morrow. Would be really confident with 2 out of the 3.

C.Ronaldo
04-30-2018, 10:56 AM
Wonder how far along is Zavaleta and Hernandez is. Getting at least one of them match fit would be huge. Along with Morrow. Would be really confident with 2 out of the 3.

Hernandez was injured?

ScarboroughRed
04-30-2018, 11:32 AM
Match fitness really. I think if he was 100% ready he would have started against Chicago

OgtheDim
04-30-2018, 02:14 PM
Molinaro with the injury updates

https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/toronto-fc-tfc-mls-major-league-soccer-drew-moor-jozy-altidore-injuries-concacaf-champions-league/

Auzzy
04-30-2018, 02:14 PM
We really need an update on the injury list:
OUT - Moor, Hagglund
Not sure - Mavinga, Morrow, Zavaleta, Hernandez, Altidore
Am I missing anyone?

That's a lot of defenders

Moor out 2-3 months with a quad tear, crap! Hagglund still away for a "couple more weeks" at least.

Altidore will also be away for a few weeks with a "mild hamstring strain."

Mavinga & Morrow supposedly available again "soon." Zavaleta about a week or two away from return.

My prediction: starting lineup vs. Philly pretty similar to the one vs. Chicago, with GvdW & Bradley in central defense. If tests show either Mavinga or Morrow ready to go this week, they'll come on for the last 15-20 minutes to ease them in.

Vazquez may start again & be subbed after about 60 minutes.

Late season ending with MLS Cup; short off-season; early re-start with very important games right from the beginning; trips & training all over the continent; various field conditions from the frozen tundra in Colorado to the muddy swamp at BMO Field -- we're paying the injury price big-time. BMO Field will be continued crap for one more month until June; hopefully the new grass goes down well & doesn't cause more problems. And I hope we don't get any more big-time injuries before then.

(Injury & other info from John Molinaro's article https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/toronto-fc-tfc-mls-major-league-soccer-drew-moor-jozy-altidore-injuries-concacaf-champions-league/ )

Hugh Jazz
04-30-2018, 08:43 PM
I'm fine with the same line-up that went against Chicago. 6 days without traveling or playing in games will be huge for a lot of those players. When we played Philly last August I thought it was one of our most comprehensive victories ever (only 3-0 scoreline), they were chasing shadows most of the game. Let's hope for more of that.

ScarboroughRed
05-01-2018, 07:26 AM
I'm fine with the same line-up that went against Chicago. 6 days without traveling or playing in games will be huge for a lot of those players. When we played Philly last August I thought it was one of our most comprehensive victories ever (only 3-0 scoreline), they were chasing shadows most of the game. Let's hope for more of that.

Agreed, for about 60 minutes with that crazy line up we ran Chicago off the field, for the most part. Philly isn't that much better than Chicago too.

With everyone fully rested and Vazquez having a few more days to get match fit, hoping for a good bounce back game.

Detroit_TFC
05-01-2018, 09:44 AM
I'd expect a favorable outcome from this game as the players continue their recovery.

Fort York Redcoat
05-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Philly made a statement win at home vs DC. This will be a real contest with all those injuries above.

Graeme
05-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Just guessing here (I think there will be at least one surprise healthy player starting):

----------------------Bono----------------------
--Auro---VDW-----------Bradley---Morgan---
---Hasler--Delgado---Vasquez---Osorio-----
---------Giovinco-------Altidore---------------

Bench: Irwin, Morrow, Mavinga, Tefler, Chapman, Hamilton, Ricketts

Mavinga in for Hasler or Vasquez at 70 minutes with Bradley moving into midfield...

Voodooman
05-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Well Jozy is out as well. So if CCL was telling I expect to see Hamilton up there with Giovinco than.

paul-collins
05-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Well Jozy is out as well. So if CCL was telling I expect to see Hamilton up there with Giovinco than.
On Saturday they had Atkexe in the midfield and Seba as a lone striker instead of Hamilton in. I'd be ok with that again but if Hasler is in, would he be able to move up top? He plays striker for his country...

I'd be happy for Hamilton to get the minutes, also.

OgtheDim
05-03-2018, 02:13 PM
The updated injury report, as per Molinaro

https://twitter.com/JohnMolinaro/status/992082658908815360

michaeltfc91
05-03-2018, 02:24 PM

-------------Bono
Auro------VDW-----Hernandez-----Morgan
Aketxe----Bradley-----Delgado-----Osorio
-------Giovinco-----Vasquez

Subs - Irwin, Hasler, Telfer, Chapman, Fraser, Ricketts, Hamilton

Still pretty weak right now, but we HAVE to win, no excuse

woolly
05-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Easier to list who's available instead of who's injured.

magmadragon
05-03-2018, 02:28 PM

Does this mean Hagglund is back?

Cas87
05-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Does this mean Hagglund is back?

No Hagglund is a long term injury (4-5 months I believe when he was first diagnosed).
The list Molinaro gave in the tweet is mainly the short-term injuries.

Graeme
05-03-2018, 03:14 PM
In that case....

Just guessing here (I think there will be at least one surprise healthy player starting):

----------------------Bono----------------------
--Auro---VDW-----------Bradley---Morgan---
---Hasler--Delgado--Aketxe-Vasquez---Osorio-----
---------Giovinco----------------------

Bench: Irwin, Hernandez, Taintor?, Tefler, Chapman, Hamilton, Ricketts

Hernandez in for Hasler or Vasquez at 70 minutes with Bradley moving into midfield...

Gringo Starr
05-03-2018, 10:03 PM
It's crazy, as of today we are dead last in the standings trailing the sounders on GD. Hope the league enjoyed their head start cause the Reds are coming, the climb starts tomorrow. I'm thinking 3-1

portu
05-04-2018, 04:16 AM
The only year in this decade Jozy hasn't been injured is 2012, and in some years he's been injured multiple times and not one of them whilst at TFC has been a contact injury. No matter what he or the club does, whether that's seeing different doctors, changing his diet and exercise plan, limiting his minutes, etc, the one guarantee every year is that Jozy is going to be out for a significant period. The club and Jozy have failed to remedy the issue.

As much as I love the guy, I'm fed up with the injuries. At one point or another, the club needs to realize it can do better than Jozy for that DP slot.

One more thing: How come the media isn't holding the club accountable on this? Is it just considered acceptable that the same player is always suffering from lower body non-contact injuries, even after a significant preventative effort?

OgtheDim
05-04-2018, 05:36 AM
Just a note on that - I think the only player not injured since the beginning of last season is Bradley. Jozy has been out about the median amount of them all.

He's supposedly back in a couple of weeks.

Oldtimer
05-04-2018, 06:26 AM
Judging by tickets available, I expect this game to have below average attendance. I'm not sure why. Is it that casual fans are just looking at TFC's current place in the standings?

Voodooman
05-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Judging by tickets available, I expect this game to have below average attendance. I'm not sure why. Is it that casual fans are just looking at TFC's current place in the standings?

I think casual fans distracted by the playoffs in the other sports and just don't know.

C.Ronaldo
05-04-2018, 08:57 AM
Just a note on that - I think the only player not injured since the beginning of last season is Bradley. Jozy has been out about the median amount of them all.

He's supposedly back in a couple of weeks.

yah, MB is worthless, over paid,....blah blah blah

C.Ronaldo
05-04-2018, 08:59 AM
No Hagglund is a long term injury (4-5 months I believe when he was first diagnosed).
The list Molinaro gave in the tweet is mainly the short-term injuries.

Haglund need to take some multi vitamins and see someone that can list the curse

Don Julio
05-04-2018, 09:24 AM
I think casual fans distracted by the playoffs in the other sports and just don't know.

I was literally having breakfast this morning and my wife and I were discussing what we should do tonight. After a minute she checks her calendar.. "Oh shit, there's a game tonight!" It's just not normal to have Friday night matches..

ensco
05-04-2018, 09:36 AM

I don’t think it’s the Leafs/Raps, or the standings.

This is our seventh home game, and the weather has been lousy for the first six. It doesn’t look that great for tonight. I gave up my SSH in part because of this - I mostly don’t want to go to games early or late in the year (playoff games excepted of course).

Too many games, and too many games in bad weather. Back in 2007 our first home game was April 28. (It was pretty crappy weather that day.)

Also just plain old fatigue. TFC has been a massive priority for most of last six months.

Also ask anyone not a regular on this board to name a Philly player. (Someone I know thinks CJ Sapong is the name of a sex club in Bangkok.)

(The pitch being bad affects my interest a bit too. Makes everything random. )

Looking forward to a genuinely nice night at BMO, soon I hope.

Joe Kool
05-04-2018, 09:37 AM
I was literally having breakfast this morning and my wife and I were discussing what we should do tonight. After a minute she checks her calendar.. "Oh shit, there's a game tonight!" It's just not normal to have Friday night matches..

Still trying to figure out my game plan of when to leave to drive into Toronto during Friday rush hour traffic. Definitely not used to Fridays yet but we had them before. I may just go early and get a roti at Island Foods on King for dinner.

Areathrasher
05-04-2018, 09:49 AM
Think for a lot there is going to be a Playoffs/MLS Cup/CCL hangover.

After playoffs then 3 big games against Mexican teams the thoughts of Philly are probably a bit

https://media.giphy.com/media/PYEGoZXABBMuk/giphy.gif

OgtheDim
05-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I got really really tired coming home last Saturday - TFC fatigue.

Then I remembered I really enjoyed the first 60 mintues against Chicago - we looked like world beaters. That counter attack with the goal called back was brilliant stuff.

I look forward to the potential of some of that again tonight, except with it lasting the 90.

Voodooman
05-04-2018, 10:05 AM

This is our seventh home game, and the weather has been lousy for the first six. It doesn’t look that great for tonight. I gave up my SSH in part because of this - I mostly don’t want to go to games early or late in the year (playoff games excepted of course).

Too many games, and too many games in bad weather. Back in 2007 our first home game was April 28. (It was pretty crappy weather that day.)

Also just plain old fatigue. TFC has been a massive priority for most of last six months.

Also ask anyone not a regular on this board to name a Philly player. (Someone I know thinks CJ Sapong is the name of a sex club in Bangkok.)

Honestly was doing this with people at the Footy Talks last night. We struggled to name anyone past 3-4 players even.

Lets hope the weather improves today!

It's not a beautiful matchup, but we got a lot of home games coming up so maybe Wednesday vs Seattle will stir the pot!

oranje boven
05-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Looks like the wind will be tonight's weather factor...

Canary10
05-04-2018, 10:25 AM
What is Zavaletta's injury?

backbeat
05-04-2018, 10:54 AM

it's not the number of games that's an issue for me - i love going to the games, it's almost a meditative thing, but can we PLEASE have some half decent weather?!?

I'm really on the fence about going this evening as the forecast looks horrid....and naturally Saturday is sunny and 20....geez.....

JT Red127
05-04-2018, 11:29 AM
it's not the number of games that's an issue for me - i love going to the games, it's almost a meditative thing, but can we PLEASE have some half decent weather?!?

I'm really on the fence about going this evening as the forecast looks horrid....and naturally Saturday is sunny and 20....geez.....

Horrid? its just wind.

C.Ronaldo
05-04-2018, 12:08 PM
Horrid? its just wind.

its not that this is the reason im not attending but this is more than just wind
Wind Warning - Strong winds that may cause damage are expected or occurring. Wind gusts of 90 to 100

OgtheDim
05-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Its the sustained winds of 50 kph that will be most interesting. Out of the west usually means it goes north to south on the field.

Canary10
05-04-2018, 12:18 PM
its not that this is the reason im not attending but this is more than just wind
Wind Warning - Strong winds that may cause damage are expected or occurring. Wind gusts of 90 to 100

It's never windy at BMO.

Couchy81
05-04-2018, 01:04 PM

Wednesday looks nice right now, 18 and some sun. Looking forward to it. :)

Eastend
05-04-2018, 01:12 PM
5 of 7 home games in all competition on weeknights.
5 of next 5 home games on weeknights.

Games in the spring are extremely unpredictable weather wise so at least give us a fighting chance and have more Saturday afternoon games.

For me, this is awful.

C.Ronaldo
05-04-2018, 01:42 PM
5 of 7 home games in all competition on weeknights.
5 of next 5 home games on weeknights.

Games in the spring are extremely unpredictable weather wise so at least give us a fighting chance and have more Saturday afternoon games.

For me, this is awful.

agreed

summer , weeknight or weekend nights

spring / fall midday weekends

Sonny Cheeba
05-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Its the sustained winds of 50 kph that will be most interesting. Out of the west usually means it goes north to south on the field.

here are the current vectors

https://www.windy.com/?temp,43.627,-79.382,12

and then 8pm... falls in line with your prediction
https://www.windy.com/?temp,43.627,-79.382,12

oranje boven
05-04-2018, 04:09 PM
What game this season will we have a trifecta?
1. Our starting 11 are healthy
2. The pitch is in great shape
3. The weather is a non factor

shwade
05-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Will they cancel?

Couchy81
05-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Flights aren't landing at Pearson apparently. My bro in law had my tickets for the game and his flight from the peg turned back an hour into the trip

oranje boven
05-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Pitch is better, not perfect but it looks like a short trim job which makes it better for a passing team like ours.
If you have the choice do you take wind at your back in the 1st half?

FootBallAZ
05-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Will they cancel?

https://mobile.twitter.com/torontofc/status/992545795088965632?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Hamilton_Red
05-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Any streams? I'm stuck in the UK for the game.

Boddington
05-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Any streams? I'm stuck in the UK for the game.

http://www.navyan1.gq/p/navyan-9.html

Hamilton_Red
05-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Rat's my work virus scanner is blocking that site.... will have to follow on Twitter.

Boddington
05-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Rat's my work virus scanner is blocking that site.... will have to follow on Twitter.

Try this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVR3BD0vZjw

Hamilton_Red
05-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Beauty thanks!

Detroit_TFC
05-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Get innnnnn vv

ensco
05-04-2018, 07:42 PM
What a 1-2.

Beginning to love Hasler.

ag futbol
05-04-2018, 07:44 PM
That is the most garbage yellow I have ever seen.

notthesun
05-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Been some talk about us needing a TAM CB, which I thought would've been nice... turns out we signed one in Van der Wiel.

Detroit_TFC
05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Giovinco is ready to burst into flame any second now, he's so frustrated.

notthesun
05-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Aketxe is doing a ton of good defensive work today.

wopchop
05-04-2018, 07:55 PM
What a 1-2.

Beginning to love Hasler.
Always loved him. The guy is a workhorse. He is really starting to shine this year.

Boddington
05-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Beauty thanks!
Might have thanked me too soon.

ag futbol
05-04-2018, 08:02 PM
That was a really frustrating half for being up 1-0. Badly need a presence in the box to get on the end of some of these balls. Otherwise great work by the team.

Oldtimer
05-04-2018, 08:07 PM
It would be great to have more consistent officiating.

Davenport
05-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Hasler and Aketxe are starting to show their quality. Delgado not so much.

The second half against the wind will be interesting.....

ag futbol
05-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Who was that next to Altidore in the box?

notthesun
05-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Who was that next to Altidore in the box?

Akinola.

Detroit_TFC
05-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Why didn't he shoot?

ag futbol
05-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Why didn't he shoot?
Arrg if we had a left foot on that side we’d be peppering them with shots now

Detroit_TFC
05-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Giovincoooooooooooooooooooooo

ag futbol
05-04-2018, 08:48 PM
My god the lineman missed that by like 3 yards

wopchop
05-04-2018, 08:49 PM
My god the lineman missed that by like 3 yards
Totally embarrassing. PRO is a joke.

Davenport
05-04-2018, 08:51 PM
We've done well against the wind...and Delgado has been much better this half. He's a better player without that ball...getting his foot in and disrupting the opposition.

Detroit_TFC
05-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Great to see Vazquez getting back to 100%, big contributor tonight.

wopchop
05-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Aketxe is doing a ton of good defensive work today.
He looks a lot better in that deeper position.

Detroit_TFC
05-04-2018, 09:00 PM
OOOH Jay Chapman - we see you

ag futbol
05-04-2018, 09:00 PM
What a shot by Chapman. Hope he gets some confidence off that

tfcfans
05-04-2018, 09:01 PM
YAY Chapman!

Yohan
05-04-2018, 09:02 PM
That was some pass by Hamilton to set up Chapman.

Philly... very nice slumpbuster. Onwards to beating up Seattle on Wed

jloome
05-04-2018, 09:23 PM

Well timed. Very encouraged by both Aketxe and Vazquez tonight. Hamilton and Chapman getting time as well. Excellent night.

OgtheDim
05-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Regular service has now resumed

Canary10
05-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Philadelphia are REALLY bad. I miss playing Mexican teams already.

Canary10
05-04-2018, 09:56 PM

Also a hell of a shot by Chapman. Hit it hard and buried it in the corner.

C.Ronaldo
05-04-2018, 10:24 PM
Great game. Osorio back to his old self infront of the net

Daily practice on quick left foot shots for the foreseeable future

notthesun
05-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Giovinco was a terror. Also Aketxe's best performance so far. Good performance.

Red CB Toronto
05-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Had a great time down at BMO. Loved all three goals, what a strike by Jay for the third. Cheers to that !!

ensco
05-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Statement delivered.

Nobody is allowed to get on Delgado. They just aren’t. We have Marky's back.

Og, I have something to say about the next game, when you get that thread going.

James17930
05-05-2018, 05:29 AM
Regular service has now resumed

I certainly hope so.

I'm still not over the CCL loss, and the crap officiating screw job of the VAR in the Fire game.

I need to see this win be the start of a long streak where we crawl back up near the top of the standings. It's actually physically painful to see us in dead last.

Gringo Starr
05-05-2018, 06:42 AM
That felt like a practice, Philly is a steaming pile.
one win and we jumped 4 teams in the standings including the blue and shite, everything feels right again, onwards and upwards, can't wait to relive some sweet memories Wednesday

OgtheDim
05-05-2018, 06:45 AM
VDW roaming forward is a sight to behold - teams don't know what to do with this guy coming at them out of the back. This league doesn't see that very often from its CB's who tend to be big guys without much pace or dribbling technique. Vanney's tactics have been copied by a lot of teams who now play the 3-5-2 and try to play quick passes everywhere. Lets see if other teams take notice & look to bring in CB's who can take space & overload.

ensco
05-05-2018, 07:24 AM
We did that playing a 3-5-2 without the three.

Nobody in this league can come close to matching our depth.

Hamilton_Red
05-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Van der Wiel and Bradley have been in immense in the CB rolls. Their versatility has been incredible. They are both better than the first team starters in those rolls.

Giovinco is hungry again that's a huge factor. With Aketxe bedding in and the inuries coming back - we are poised to go on a real roll.

I'd give Bradley an extension for 5 years based on what I have seen...he can play till he is 40 in the CB roll.

backbeat
05-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Great game. Osorio back to his old self infront of the net

Daily practice on quick left foot shots for the foreseeable future

absolutely agree - BUT - he was a workhorse and technically strong throughout the rest of the pitch....he's come a long way and desires his spot on the starting 11

Fort York Redcoat
05-05-2018, 10:09 AM
I certainly hope so.

I'm still not over the CCL loss, and the crap officiating screw job of the VAR in the Fire game.

I need to see this win be the start of a long streak where we crawl back up near the top of the standings. It's actually physically painful to see us in dead last.

Check again and hurt no more. We jump 2 spots and with a game in hand we play Seattle next. Cue The Jeffersons theme song.:)

SoccMan2
05-05-2018, 11:54 AM
Van der Wiel and Bradley have been in immense in the CB rolls. Their versatility has been incredible. They are both better than the first team starters in those rolls.

Giovinco is hungry again that's a huge factor. With Aketxe bedding in and the inuries coming back - we are poised to go on a real roll.

I'd give Bradley an extension for 5 years based on what I have seen...he can play till he is 40 in the CB roll.
Micheal Bradley reminds me of the Italian and former Italian national team and 2010 World Cup winner Fabio Cannavaro who captained Italy to the 2010 World Cup playing back there at the back. Cannavaro like Bradley was a total team player and was the heart and soul of that Italian team just like Bradley is for TFC .

OgtheDim
05-05-2018, 03:37 PM
https://twitter.com/TylerAKing/status/992577704879972352

CBTFC
05-05-2018, 06:34 PM
This was exactly the type of confidence boosting game we needed, 3 different scorers, everyone involved in the play.

I'm absolutely loving VDW in this role, and safe to say he's come to Toronto to play and be a part of our special group.

Auzzy
05-05-2018, 06:56 PM
I've been amazed at van der Wiel's speed on numerous occasions in the last few games, especially recovering on defense against well-known speedsters from MLS or Mexican teams. It made sense that he was not 100% fit at the beginning of the season, coming from the off-season and after playing only sporadically for his previous teams. Now we're getting a much better impression of his qualities. BTW I'm a big fan of Beitashour, but I can't imagine him sliding into CB as impressively as GvdW has. Considering we even saved money under the cap, that was obviously a great bit of business -- plus we got Auro as well.

Hopefully everyone else stays healthy, and we get a few injured players back soon. Somebody mentioned it in another thread: with Moor, Zavaleta, Mavinga, and especially Hagglund & Altidore all away, we are really missing some height + heft in the box on dead ball situations & crosses at both ends of the field. It was good that Bono tipped that strong Philly header off the bar in the 10th minute.

Carter
05-05-2018, 07:06 PM
Where are all the Aketxe haters in this thread... :yum:

ensco
05-05-2018, 07:19 PM
From a Philly Union guy on twitter:

If you make a list of the Union's last 10 road wins in MLS, Chivas is on it.
Really.

Auzzy
05-05-2018, 07:25 PM
From a Philly Union guy on twitter:

If you make a list of the Union's last 10 road wins in MLS, Chivas is on it.
Really.

Wow. But for TFC fans after our recent CCL run, we have to clarify: that win was vs. Chivas USA. :D

C.Ronaldo
05-06-2018, 07:30 PM
I agree, he's still very strong out there. Just needs a lesson in one touch shots

TFC Tifoso
05-07-2018, 07:50 AM
that was a great comprehensive win for our Reds.....

Philly is garbage but sometimes those are the toughest to win, and we've seen this group play down to a level at times.
But all cylinders were firing on Friday, and a great save from Bono too...
These guys will be focused for another run this year....imo, there's no need to worry about the early season stumble in MLS....we will be back up to speed in no time, injuries or not....

paul-collins
05-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Philadelphia are REALLY bad. I miss playing Mexican teams already.
lol this

Canary10
05-07-2018, 10:26 AM
lol this

Honestly, there were points in that game where I just wanted to organize them.

Basic organization can go a long way, especially when you don't have the quality of players. They are badly coached.

ag futbol
05-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Meh, I enjoy a proper beat down every couple of games. It is better to give than to receive and we took our share in the first half dozen or so years of watching this club.