PDA

View Full Version : TFC Merchandise Sales 2018

SuperTCP
04-20-2018, 08:35 AM
New Season - New TFC Merchandise Sales Thread.

Please post any TFC Merchandise sales & offers here.

Cheers

SuperTCP
04-20-2018, 08:40 AM
National sports has TFC T-shirts, Sweaters and Hoodies for 30-40% off until May 3rd.

SuperTCP
04-20-2018, 08:42 AM
Spend $150 on TFC Gear at BMO Team Shops or Real Sports and receive a mini replica MLS Cup while supplies last.

SuperTCP
05-22-2018, 09:30 PM
Real sports clearance sale May 28th - May 30th. Anyone in attendance please post what TFC gear available here. Thx

kottisinick
05-27-2018, 08:34 AM
Anyone know if the keeper shirts are in yet ?

Cas87
05-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Anyone know if the keeper shirts are in yet ?
the shop by the King Club had the Grey/Neon Green kit in on Friday

tfcfans
05-28-2018, 10:24 AM
Anyone at the sale?

Joe Kool
05-28-2018, 10:27 AM
the shop by the King Club had the Grey/Neon Green kit in on Friday

Yeah I saw those too. I asked one of the guys if they are getting the blue GK kits in and he said they won't be. Not sure if he was just a guy working at a booth or he was actually in the know. I saw a girl wearing the Onyx/Red GK shirt from this year at the last game so those ones must have been for sale somewhere at some point.

kottisinick
05-29-2018, 01:03 AM
There was a problem with the order from adidas. They are slowly getting them in. Thing is those guys at the kiosks don’t know anything. The say one thing and the other person say something else but no one knows anything they just pretend. Don’t worry they are coming in.

leafsman
05-29-2018, 09:33 AM
Anyone know if the members card gets a discount for everything at Real Sports Apparel or is it just TFC Items?

SuperTCP
06-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Adidas.ca discount code 25% off (15% off outlet) until July 15th - enjoy!

TFCMEMBER

tfcfans
06-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Championship Rings available for purchase ---- thought we might be getting a replica one as STH (Argos giving away 6500 of them later this month), but apparently not.....even the replicas are into the hundreds.....I thought the paper-weight one might be a better idea as a souvenir as its a bit bigger and I highly doubt I would ever actually wear one of these monster things on my hand anyways.....I've already spent enough on Championship merch already, what's another few hundred :facepalm:, and I figure this may be the last one of these types of items for a while (I'm not seeing a ring in our future this year:().....ha ha ha......

SuperTCP
10-04-2018, 03:12 PM
I went to Soccer X outlet in Concord today and they just received 2 boxes of TFC Gear.

Some examples of what TFC Gear they have available in store:

Red Zip up sweater $40
Dark Grey Zip Up ZNE Sweater $52
2018-19 White Replica Jerseys – Adult and Youth sizes - (no star) $44
T-shirts Various Red or Black
2017 MLS Cup Champs T-shirts Red
Long sleeve Dark grey T-shirts with Hoodie & Large Red TFC Logo

Sorry I did not get a chance to ask the price of the t-shirts.

tfcfans
10-05-2018, 01:08 PM
^ Went by there today --- T-shirts were about $12 or so, the long sleeve ones (with a hood) were about $22 (I got one of those) --- if you chat with them for a bit (always helps to be friendly) you can probably get an even better deal (I got 2 t-shirts and the long sleeve shirt for $40 all in)....they said that more stuff may arrive in the coming days....

djcuse
10-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Tons of 2017 Championship gear 50% off on Fanatics website until Midnight tonight.
Be aware you will have to pay the 26% or whatever to cover duty they charge upfront.

https://www.fanatics.com/mls/toronto-fc/o-1311+t-70677097+z-93361-2614871098?os=1

witenite
10-06-2018, 06:22 PM
All Jerseys are 50% off at real sports online and in store. Any reason why? Our we changing both jerseys?
Anyone have a promo code for real sports ? Use to be bdayoct (basically bday as whatever month your in)
Authentic short sleeve $65
long sleeve $75

Its $35 to customize all jersey expect red long sleeve which add $55 (anyway to get it cheaper at bmo itself or instore) which basically kills the deal

SuperTCP
11-22-2018, 01:46 PM
Adidas has black Friday deal - additional 50% off Clearance which includes 3 TFC Items:

TFC jersey - short or long sleeve HOME $30
TFC Jacket $30

https://www.adidas.ca/en/mls-men-outlet

Enjoy!!!!

Act fast!

TFC1986
11-22-2018, 09:35 PM
Showing $60 now

SuperTCP
11-22-2018, 11:02 PM
Showing $60 now

The additional 50% off is applied once you add the item to the cart. You will see price drop to $30.

tfcfans
01-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Real Sports Apparel sale on from Monday to Weds of this week - usually lots of good deals to be had.....if anyone goes down to the sale, any updates on available stock and prices will be very much appreciated....

Red CB Toronto
01-28-2019, 11:27 AM
Grey MLS Cup Hoodies $30
Red and White Jerseys with the Star $35 or $40
MLS Cup toques, Hats and Shirts $10
Banners were $15 or $10

They had a bunch of scarves too and other stuff.

Check the orange sale price sticker, noticed it was different on the same items.

tfcfans
01-28-2019, 12:42 PM
^Bought too much merch - may as well load up on 2017 stuff - might be the peak of things for awhile to come - years from now it will be like wearing 1992-1993 Jays gear - we will tell the next generation of a time and a place when TFC ruled the league....ha ha ha...

No matter how their time ends here, wearing a Giovinco, Bradley, Altidore jersey (all of them will have their numbers honoured in some way eventually) will always be ok by me - like wearing an Alomar or Carter Blue Jays jersey nowadays.....I will focus on what they did accomplish here, not on the imperfections of any exits that take place....they changed what it meant to be a TFC fan - from a laughingstock in the league, and in the market, to an actual fandom to be proud of — most of us long-timers (does anyone have a media guide?! Ha ha ha) remember a time of having to explain what MLS was, and the fact that we even had a team to support.....

As an aside - obviously a ton of TFC merch available -- lots of the really nice Mitchell and Ness stuff for reasonable prices - buy "bigger", as they fit tighter ($10 T's and $25-$30 sweats) --- still had lots of champs hats ($10), all of the accessories like pins and keychains and stuff for $2, found a few jerseys made up in Bradley, Giovinco, Osorio (those may be gone?!) and lots of plain ones (more white than red) --- lots of goalie jerseys (all variations) -- the really nice "red and black" striped one was there so I picked that one up, found one Mitchell and Ness Jacket for $35 (normally $120), assorted Argos stuff (including some Grey Cup stuff and Boat logo stuff), some Leafs (lots of Arenas stuff) and Raptors as well.....worth the trip in my opinion.....

paul-collins
01-28-2019, 02:26 PM
No sign of any long sleeve jerseys (well, one 2XL red) but lots of clearout, especially 2017 champion stuff.

I'd have loved to get one of the black golf jackets that they've had at BMO Field this past year, but none have ever showed up at RealSports (and that's still true). In fact there aren't currently *any* jackets of note for TFC.

Cuppy
01-28-2019, 05:07 PM
Thinking that the keeper kits fit like the regular jersey I picked up a green as well yellowish grey kit in 2XL. If anyone wishes to swap up for an XL let me aware. Managed to pick up the red keeper kit in XL and it fits this fat bastard great

tfcfans
01-28-2019, 07:54 PM
No sign of any long sleeve jerseys (well, one 2XL red) but lots of clearout, especially 2017 champion stuff.

I'd have loved to get one of the black golf jackets that they've had at BMO Field this past year, but none have ever showed up at Real Sports (and that's still true). In fact there aren't currently *any* jackets of note for TFC.

This was the Mitchell and Ness jacket I found --- priced at $120 originally, on sale for $35.....didn't see any others of note --- except a few Red ones in mostly kid sizes and one Black size Small winter type of jacket........
https://static.mitchellandness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/ddd73db43ec0b66335b327feb9958e36/S/A/SA558N-TFC-K-L58_1.jpghttps://static.mitchellandness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/e4d64343b1bc593f1c5348fe05efa4a6/S/A/SA558N-TFC-K-L58_2.jpg

djcuse
01-28-2019, 09:03 PM
Damn i didn't see these there. Where were they located? Was there a good supply of them?

This was the Mitchell and Ness jacket I found --- priced at $120 originally, on sale for $35.....didn't see any others of note --- except a few Red ones in mostly kid sizes and one Black size Small winter type of jacket........
https://static.mitchellandness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/ddd73db43ec0b66335b327feb9958e36/S/A/SA558N-TFC-K-L58_1.jpghttps://static.mitchellandness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/e4d64343b1bc593f1c5348fe05efa4a6/S/A/SA558N-TFC-K-L58_2.jpg

djcuse
01-28-2019, 09:04 PM
Thinking that the keeper kits fit like the regular jersey I picked up a green as well yellowish grey kit in 2XL. If anyone wishes to swap up for an XL let me aware. Managed to pick up the red keeper kit in XL and it fits this fat bastard great

I thought I was the only one who was lucky enough to grab the Red/Black keeper kit in XL. Well done.

tfcfans
01-28-2019, 09:34 PM
I thought I was the only one who was lucky enough to grab the Red/Black keeper kit in XL. Well done.

I got one too!! I think it may be my “go-to” jersey to wear going forward, as it really looks sharp and fits nicely....

tfcfans
01-28-2019, 09:38 PM
^^The jacket was located right near the entrance from Union Station - although I saw a few other styles located elsewhere - I did not see many of that particular style posted (maybe two or three in total).....unless they had more in the back?!

tfcfans
01-28-2019, 09:48 PM
Almost forgot - they had a lot of the “Creators Line” shirts that were designed by Bono, Osorio, Zavaleta and Morgan on sale for $10/$20 - the Bono and Osorio ones are pretty decent in my opinion, but it’s definitely a different kind of style of shirt that may not be everyone’s cup of tea.....

In my experience if you can attend at different times (if you happen to have easy/quicker access to the store); different merch and additional sizes of merch may show up on Tuesday than was available today; by Wednesday morning pretty much what’s out there is what there is to be sold for the sale.....

paul-collins
01-28-2019, 09:48 PM
Damn I did not see that jacket, else I would have snapped one up.

Red18andRed23
01-29-2019, 08:32 AM
Love that jacket...great find!!

I popped into the store yesterday afternoon on my way home from work...the store was empty...a huge difference from the chaos last year but last year we were the newly crowned MLS Champions and they were selling the ladies and mens play off and Championship t-shirts for $5.00...long sleeve play off t-shirts were $10.00...I paid $10.00 for a Championship hoody as well...Championship scarves last year were $5.00...this year the same Championship t-shirts and the scarves are $10.00...double in price from last year...

I was happy to snag $2.00 Championship lanyards and key chains :):)

Overall I was a little disappointed with the sale for sure...being a Leaf fan as well...unless you like the T Arena stuff...not much there!

Happy Shopping!!

paul-collins
01-29-2019, 11:25 AM
No jackets this morning...

Red18andRed23
01-29-2019, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the update ;)

No jackets this morning...

Ossington Mental Youth
01-29-2019, 09:49 PM
http://www.torontofcstore.ca

Jerseys on sale here. Oddly you can get customized authentic jerseys with Seba/VV/Jozy for cheaper than what they have already made for.
Got a Seba for 60 something shipped if im not mistaken.

djcuse
01-29-2019, 10:00 PM
Saw that, I wonder if they come with Gold Star though?

Jerseys on sale here. Oddly you can get customized authentic jerseys with Seba/VV/Jozy for cheaper than what they have already made for.

tfcfans
01-29-2019, 10:32 PM

There were jerseys at the sale already crested (with the "Star" as well) -in Giovinco, Bradley and Osorio (I saw those three and got a Red Giovinco and a White Bradley as unfortunately the Osorio was XXL) - they were $45 as opposed to the plain jerseys for $35 at RSA.....on that website the $59.99 jersey (crested with Giovinco for example) still costs $80 or so with taxes and shipping when I tried it just now....still a very good deal, but a $35 jersey plus cresting at a discount (from RSA or the stadium) as a STH would still be a bit cheaper....frankly I don't know why the white ones aren't on sale on the website too, as they cannot sell them with a Gold Star on it this year (it must be a silver star on this years jersey), even though the jersey "style" of the White one is unchanging --- the team was dumping the white jerseys last year at the stadium for 50% (75%?!) off at the last few games if I'm not mistaken --- I would never buy a white jersey at full price (I just add the style to my collection or use it for autographs, but a white jersey is just an accident waiting to happen!!) as they always sell way less of those ones than the Red jerseys and they always end up being put out at huge discounts later on in the year.....bring back the Onyx!!

Ossington Mental Youth
01-30-2019, 07:16 AM
Was too lazy to go outside in the trash weather to RSA, especially as im working nights this week. Was under the impression that jerseys were $35 and another 35 to be customized as a result i figured ah what the hell, ill just pay that and have it shipped to my door. Star doesnt bother me as much as ive got the away already with the star. If anything Ive got a Seba jersey 'pre cup' which i always wanted but was scared id jinx him (i have done that with other players in the past and as a result waited until he had left or in this case might be leaving)

paul-collins
01-30-2019, 12:46 PM
Jerseys are now $20. Lots of white XL and L. Adult sizes of Red basically gone (a bunch of the scoop neck women's replicas though)

Red CB Toronto
01-30-2019, 02:03 PM
All the t shirts, hats and scarves are now $5, lots of the White jerseys for $20, all sizes , they still have piles of them in storage. apparently. Open until 7:30 if anyone is interested. Lots of random stuff all around, on racks. Bit of a dumpster dive. LOL

SuperTCP
01-30-2019, 09:32 PM
Piles of white = bring back the oynx
:)

Ossington Mental Youth
02-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Got my jersey today and it's got a star

djcuse
02-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Great to know. I just ordered a customized authentic home red. Came out to $61cdn total which included free shipping!

Got my jersey today and it's got a star

kottisinick
02-02-2019, 09:30 PM
If anyone has a black and red goal keeper shit size small or medium they want to part with msg me I’ll grab it