PDA

View Full Version : Loudest Chant - YTD edition

FluSH
03-09-2018, 06:44 AM
Alright,

Three games in...

Aside from the Viking Clap, what has been the loudest chant stadium wide? On the field and on the Tube?

My thoughts so far;

The Massive with 110/111 (@ the game) 03Mar
T-O Battle (Tube) 07Mar

P.S. I wasn’t at the Tigres game so I’m sure The Bounce would have been big!

flatpicker
03-09-2018, 08:49 AM
This moment here... when the whole south end (and maybe more) joined together to rock the house:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMNmditjMQ0/

German21
03-09-2018, 09:35 AM
This moment here... when the whole south end (and maybe more) joined together to rock the house:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMNmditjMQ0/

thats not from this year so i dont think that counts for Flush.

the massive has been great the past few games. 110/111 has really impressed so far.

DinamoTFC
03-09-2018, 10:14 AM
From 115 ohh-ohhh T.O and shalalala tfc ale are the loudest. The massive comes third but seems to die after a couple rounds from my vantage point and hasn't expanded to inebriatti/kings or anywhere else to the west.

BenRhodes23
03-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Nothing reached 118 when I was there for leg 2 vs Colorado, only the viking clap

flatpicker
03-09-2018, 11:23 AM

the massive has been great the past few games. 110/111 has really impressed so far.

Oh, is that what YTD means? I need to catch up on my abbreviations! lol

FluSH
03-09-2018, 05:22 PM

I saw BritChat post a video of the Bounce last game and it looked impressive!

What I missed the last game was The Ultra Chant! That was a chant that got many people engaged with a great follow through...

FluSH
03-09-2018, 05:27 PM
From 115 ohh-ohhh T.O and shalalala tfc ale are the loudest. The massive comes third but seems to die after a couple rounds from my vantage point and hasn't expanded to inebriatti/kings or anywhere else to the west.

I think Shalalala has potential to capture the entire stadium if done correctly... I’m not sure of the choreography if it speeds up after 4 slow chants... (I find myself out of sync) but if we knew and accommodated for sound travel with a signal of when it will speed up it would captive it all in unison!

FluSH
03-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Nothing reached 118 when I was there for leg 2 vs Colorado, only the viking clap

Not want I wanted to hear, but we need to hear the truth... thanks for the feedback

German21
03-10-2018, 01:58 PM
I saw BritChat post a video of the Bounce last game and it looked impressive!

What I missed the last game was The Ultra Chant! That was a chant that got many people engaged with a great follow through...

and it usually happens, but its Newf's call.

FluSH
03-10-2018, 02:00 PM
and it usually happens, but its Newf's call.

Any particular reason why he didn’t chant it last game?

Does he not like it anymore?

ChrisFizik
03-10-2018, 03:37 PM
Newf's temporarily broken his vocal chords so resting for a few in the cold, but he'll be back and we still love doing it with him

FluSH
03-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Newf's temporarily broken his vocal chords so resting for a few in the cold, but he'll be back and we still love doing it with him

Great to hear!

FluSH
03-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Anyone else for Loudest chant? Would love to hear what other people in sections say!

OgtheDim
03-10-2018, 06:38 PM
Oh oh TFC was picked up in 221 and stamped. The Clap was participated in well.

Apart from that, the West started the basic TFC chants a number of times & drowned out the south.

The 10 minute long dirge (same chant repeated again & again) that came out of 114 for minutes 9 - 20 or so made us all turn off of what the south was doing.

Soccer Mum
03-13-2018, 09:58 AM
"We are singing, our hearts are beating" was very loud against Tigres.

Red4ever
03-13-2018, 10:48 AM
"We are singing, our hearts are beating" was very loud against Tigres.

Where are you sitting?

I don't know this song.

Soccer Mum
03-13-2018, 12:26 PM
Where are you sitting?

I don't know this song.

Sec 116

douglasTO
03-13-2018, 12:57 PM
I sit in row 15 of 110. I agree that the Ohh-Ohhh T.O. is the loudest. It really picks up in our section. For the first round or two you get some people singing at the wrong time (when Inebriatti, Kings of the North, West side, sing) but they re-align after they hear some of the louder people on point. It sonically sounds great. It is one of the only chants that I feel the 112, 111, 110, 109 sing louder then the Inebriatti and those West of them. Most importantly I always catch the vibe that it picks up the players. It has the most potential to get bigger for the casual fans because of its simplicity. You don't need to learn lyrics you just vocalize in harmony with those around you. I don't always sing every song depending on the play on the field, my mood, etc but I never miss singing this one. Its greatest version this year was against Tigres in my opinion. Keep up the great support guys/gals. I don't post here often ...but I admire RPBs efforts to propel this great team of ours to even greater accomplishments

wopchop
03-13-2018, 01:38 PM
I sit in row 15 of 110. I agree that the Ohh-Ohhh T.O. is the loudest. It really picks up in our section. For the first round or two you get some people singing at the wrong time (when Inebriatti, Kings of the North, West side, sing) but they re-align after they hear some of the louder people on point. It sonically sounds great. It is one of the only chants that I feel the 112, 111, 110, 109 sing louder then the Inebriatti and those West of them. Most importantly I always catch the vibe that it picks up the players. It has the most potential to get bigger for the casual fans because of its simplicity. You don't need to learn lyrics you just vocalize in harmony with those around you. I don't always sing every song depending on the play on the field, my mood, etc but I never miss singing this one. Its greatest version this year was against Tigres in my opinion. Keep up the great support guys/gals. I don't post here often ...but I admire RPBs efforts to propel this great team of ours to even greater accomplishments
Row 18 here ... Agree, it was great! That one is my favourite as lots of our section gets really into it.

FluSH
03-13-2018, 03:14 PM

Thanks for posting! The more we know the better!

Respect!