PDA

View Full Version : Toronto FC supporters documentary

sn0re
02-28-2018, 07:06 PM
Hey all!

I am currently in college for Television and Videography. Our major assignment this semester is to produce a five minute documentary on any topic we'd like, and I chosen to do on Toronto FC supporters, more specifically on the Red Patch Boys! The documentary, working title called "When the Reds Go Marching In", would feature the motivations of being a Toronto FC supporter (and RPB member) in a competitive Toronto sports market, the high and lows a RPB member may have experienced with the team, the supporter groups, or even their personal lives and if being a part of a Toronto FC community (or RPB family as FluSH put it) help them in their lives!

It would be amazing if any Red Patch Boys members and admins would be willing to be in my documentary to tell their story! Production week starts from March 13th-18th, which means that is the only time I can film and do interviews!

If any Red Patch Boys members is interested in featuring in the documentary, please send me a private message on the forum as soon as possible so we can chat! If you have any questions about the documentary, feel free to reply to the thread or send me a private message!

*Edit*: If anyone has any photos or videos that would like to be featured in the documentary, feel free to PM me!

Thank you!

~sn0re

kodiakTFC
03-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Hey all!

I am currently in college for Television and Videography. Our major assignment this semester is to produce a five minute documentary on any topic we'd like, and I chosen to do on Toronto FC supporters, more specifically on the Red Patch Boys! The documentary, working title called "When the Reds Go Marching In", would feature the motivations of being a Toronto FC supporter (and RPB member) in a competitive Toronto sports market, the high and lows a RPB member may have experienced with the team, the supporter groups, or even their personal lives and if being a part of a Toronto FC community (or RPB family as FluSH put it) help them in their lives!

It would be amazing if any Red Patch Boys members and admins would be willing to be in my documentary to tell their story! Production week starts from March 13th-18th, which means that is the only time I can film and do interviews!

If any Red Patch Boys members is interested in featuring in the documentary, please send me a private message on the forum as soon as possible so we can chat! If you have any questions about the documentary, feel free to reply to the thread or send me a private message!

*Edit*: If anyone has any photos or videos that would like to be featured in the documentary, feel free to PM me!

Thank you!

~sn0re

That timeline has us in Montreal. Do the roadtrip with supporters. Plenty of people will talk to you at McLean's pub.