PDA

View Full Version : All for One: Champions!!!

matteo30
02-28-2018, 12:20 AM
This was a perfect season summary, I like the flashback to 2014.... What a ride it's been from the beginning to where we are now :scarf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4WeKoAI6A

Red CB Toronto
02-28-2018, 01:14 AM
This was a perfect season summary, I like the flashback to 2014.... What a ride it's been from the beginning to where we are now :scarf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4WeKoAI6A

That was amazing to watch on the heels of the first evening of the season down at BMO. You realize looking back at the day that was the bloody big deal, it was something that needed to happen regardless of how it turned out with Jermaine, it changed the culture of the club. To simply put it was about saying "Why Not" !!!

James17930
02-28-2018, 04:39 AM
That was very well done.

I want to watch something like that every year :)

ronimo
02-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Are they going back to the longer episodes this year? I've missed it the past couple of years with the episodes only being a couple minutes long.

ensco
02-28-2018, 07:51 AM
Am I allowed a wee thimble of wet blanket here? I was just a little bored with the “it was just a force of will” narrative, seems to be the pablum served in most sports documentaries.

I get that 23 minutes is not a lot to work with... but I feel they got the narrative wrong. This team backed into the expanded 2015 playoffs solely on the back of Seba. It wasn’t that impressive. In 2016, these guys were better but inconsistent- lost a bunch of games up a man, had a long winless streak going into the playoffs.

Something special happened in the 2016 playoffs, we became almost a different team. That would have been my focus.

Anyway, so says Director ensco. Carry on.

samuraizero
02-28-2018, 10:20 AM
Something special happened in the 2016 playoffs, we became almost a different team. That would have been my focus.

Anyway, so says Director ensco. Carry on.

Well, you're not wrong.

JayMolly
02-28-2018, 10:45 AM
Thank goodness for our PVR.
Otherwise wouldn't have seen it before the match.
All in all, good review to keep.
Let's hope for another great result in 2018.
All for One . . .

samuraizero
02-28-2018, 10:46 AM
They may be a bit off on the narrative, but it still makes me giddy to relive the moments