PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be a Red Patch Boy!

FluSH
02-27-2018, 07:54 AM
One of the greatest things about our group is it’s diversity. Not only in ideology/support, but in culture and race.

We’ve had a wide range of folks in exec roles from various cultures and backgrounds and I’m extremely proud of that!

Let that continue and if you want to be a part of this group no matter ‘where you are from’ reach out to one of us! Diversity and Youth will be our strength! Get involved!

#TFC #RPB

-Flush

Oldtimer
02-27-2018, 08:51 AM
We're not a closed group either. People are welcome to apply for membership.

Red CB Toronto
02-27-2018, 10:50 AM
One of the greatest things about our group is it’s diversity. Not only in ideology/support, but in culture and race.

We’ve had a wide range of folks in exec roles from various cultures and backgrounds and I’m extremely proud of that!

Let that continue and if you want to be a part of this group no matter ‘where you are from’ reach out to one of us! Diversity and Youth will be our strength! Get involved!

#TFC #RPB

-Flush

I love what we are all about, "Family" welcoming one and all with open arms. In this day we represent diversity, passion ans pride among others. It goes all the way back to our early beginnings and what we due for each other. Always great to see everyone, the familiar faces and new ones each season. Regardless of what has happened it has been a magical experience in the stadium, at Joe's, on the road and wherever else we shall meet.

fergiejr
02-27-2018, 11:13 AM
#RPBFamily. :scarf:

Redcoe15
02-27-2018, 06:48 PM
All For One!!!

Jamaicanadian
02-28-2018, 11:48 AM
Love that Flush!

Red4ever
02-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Hear, hear!