PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Season Ticket Delivery

sidvan
02-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Anyone have insight as to when these are being delivered?

flatpicker
02-14-2018, 09:12 AM
Anyone have insight as to when these are being delivered?

Wait, you don't have yours yet???!!!

Ummmm, that's not good.
Are you sure you're still a season ticket holder?
I'm sure some of us will help you get to a couple games this year.

OgtheDim
02-14-2018, 10:14 AM
The first clue remains the same - the current tracking number in the account manager is for last year. When that changes, we'll know something is up.

German21
02-14-2018, 11:26 AM
The first clue remains the same - the current tracking number in the account manager is for last year. When that changes, we'll know something is up.

where do you find the tracking number in account manager?

sidvan
02-14-2018, 11:37 AM
Wait, you don't have yours yet???!!!

Ummmm, that's not good.
Are you sure you're still a season ticket holder?
I'm sure some of us will help you get to a couple games this year.

Confirmed all the deets with an account rep via phone in January. Nothing has changed since day 1 for my account so hmmm...

renda-10
02-14-2018, 11:44 AM
where do you find the tracking number in account manager?

Click on "edit my profile" it will be at the bottom

fergiejr
02-14-2018, 12:01 PM
The email I got to remind me to update my details said they were aiming for late Feb for delivery. That means any time in the next 2 weeks.

Please note:

Member packages are scheduled for delivery via FedEx for late February
Please note the CONCACAF Champions League match vs. Colorado on February 27th will be a PDF ticket only
All packages will be couriered via FedEx during standard business hours and will require a signature
Please remember to include your unit number if applicable. If your concierge will not sign for packages, we suggest it is sent to an alternate address
Accounts that are not in good financial standing will not have their tickets delivered
PO Boxes will not be accepted by FedEx. Please call us at 416-360-GOAL if you have PO Box and need to update your address

flatpicker
02-14-2018, 01:45 PM
Confirmed all the deets with an account rep via phone in January. Nothing has changed since day 1 for my account so hmmm...

I was just messing with you.

deltox
02-14-2018, 01:59 PM
who is gonna win the "first pics of the tix" competition?

Laiping
02-14-2018, 02:03 PM
Our tickets to CONCACAF February 27th, Columbus Crew March 3rd and Real Salt Lake March 30th are available in our Toronto FC Account Manger for printing.

sidvan
02-14-2018, 02:03 PM
I was just messing with you.

Thanks :) may have to dock you some reputation for that one :facepalm:

Laiping
02-14-2018, 02:04 PM
Our tickets to CONCACAF for Colorado Rapids February 27th and regular season Columbus Crew March 3rd and Real Salt Lake March 30th are available in our Toronto FC Account Manger for printing.

Joe Kool
02-14-2018, 02:09 PM
Since they told us to print the CCL game I figure we weren't getting them before then so still some time to wait.

flatpicker
02-14-2018, 02:26 PM
Thanks :) may have to dock you some reputation for that one :facepalm:

lol

Maybe I should have included a winky face in my original post.

Cas87
02-14-2018, 02:44 PM
Since they told us to print the CCL game I figure we weren't getting them before then so still some time to wait.

I feel like they are planning to try and get the packages to us sometime next week (Feb 20-23) however, there is almost always a few packages delayed (for whatever reason), which is why they said the CCL game on Feb 27 isn't included in the package itself and would only be PDF (to ensure no one complains they didn't get the tickets).

But, that would still provide enough time to make sure everyone gets the package before March 3rd.

deltox
02-14-2018, 03:35 PM
i always felt that season ticket holders could be given a plastic card with games pre loaded. then at the doors you swipe your card....isnt that done at other teams? so much cheaper than printing 20 tickets X 20,000 fans. card serves as a discount card too.

Red CB Toronto
02-14-2018, 03:37 PM
i always felt that season ticket holders could be given a plastic card with games pre loaded. then at the doors you swipe your card....isnt that done at other teams? so much cheaper than printing 20 tickets X 20,000 fans. card serves as a discount card too.

Some people still like hard tickets. I know some teams that have moved to a card have still offered printed tickets to those that want them for an added cost.

OgtheDim
02-14-2018, 03:57 PM
NYCFC has moved to phone only. People are pissed. Strangly enough, when I bought some tickets last week on the presale, I didn't have the option to print - will call or mobile.

kodiakTFC
02-14-2018, 04:33 PM
I'd much rather have our shop discount card be the tickets as well, with the option to print obviously.

MightyDM
02-14-2018, 11:10 PM

I like tickets. You can’t keep you phone as a momento

Derko
02-15-2018, 08:17 AM
I'd much rather have our shop discount card be the tickets as well, with the option to print obviously.

That would be my preference. although mag strip cards do get demagnetized, then what. As Stephen would say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCvg8uokZc

Captain
02-15-2018, 09:06 AM
NYCFC has moved to phone only. People are pissed. Strangly enough, when I bought some tickets last week on the presale, I didn't have the option to print - will call or mobile.

I found the same thing. I bought these extra tickets for a relative. I'm not going to be at the gate with them to give them the tickets from will call or to use the mobile. I asked my ticket rep about this and was told "Printing is not an option with additional tickets."

I've always printed these tickets in the past.

I have the mobile TFC app and have no idea how to see my tickets on it. Can anyone direct me?

fergiejr
02-15-2018, 09:30 AM
That would be my preference. although mag strip cards do get demagnetized, then what. As Stephen would say:

RFiD cards, like the PRESTO card or your TAP on your credit card would be the way to go.

When I was in Vegas my Vegas Knights tickets were actually tied to my credit card. Swipe the card and the machine printed a seat locator off for me to get to my seats. Pretty slick.

Derko
02-15-2018, 10:05 AM
RFiD cards, like the PRESTO card or your TAP on your credit card would be the way to go.

When I was in Vegas my Vegas Knights tickets were actually tied to my credit card. Swipe the card and the machine printed a seat locator off for me to get to my seats. Pretty slick.

Sounds great, My ticket rep said our packages will be shipped out week of Feb. 20th

Fernandinho
02-15-2018, 10:09 AM
I found the same thing. I bought these extra tickets for a relative. I'm not going to be at the gate with them to give them the tickets from will call or to use the mobile. I asked my ticket rep about this and was told "Printing is not an option with additional tickets."

I've always printed these tickets in the past.

I have the mobile TFC app and have no idea how to see my tickets on it. Can anyone direct me?

On the main page of the app, scroll down to the section “manage your tickets with ticketmaster” and log in using your TM account.

Detroit_TFC
02-15-2018, 10:42 AM

Detroit Lions moved to a system like that, linked to a credit card. You could get paper tickets but there was an extra charge for that.

Captain
02-15-2018, 12:00 PM
On the main page of the app, scroll down to the section “manage your tickets with ticketmaster” and log in using your TM account.

Thank you this worked.
I can't see the additional tickets I bought for the Mar 3rd game. Is this a case of they wont be released until 48 hours before game time? Does anyone else have these tickets yet?

fergiejr
02-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Might be in your MLSE account manager or your ticketmaster account. I had the same thing happen to me with my MLS cup tickets, they were never in my account manager - but that was because they were bought through TM itself.

deltox
02-16-2018, 02:05 PM
just got my email:

The first wave of Membership Packages
Are On The Way!
We hope you are as excited as we are for the upcoming season!

Your tickets are now en route and will arrive in the coming days. All membership packages require a signature upon delivery. Use the tracking number below to view the status of your package with FedEx.

fergiejr
02-16-2018, 02:07 PM
Me Too! Now to flood the FedEx site with tracking requests...

deltox
02-16-2018, 02:08 PM
my scheduled delivery:
Fri 2/16/2018 by 8:00 pm

That's 6 hours from now!!!! now i'm door watching.

Captain
02-16-2018, 02:27 PM
my scheduled delivery:

Mine shows the same date and time for delivery but it also says the label has been created but it has yet to be shipped.

OgtheDim
02-16-2018, 02:39 PM
Hmm...the number from last year has been cleared.

They would choose the week I'm on holiday to deliver this.

German21
02-16-2018, 04:50 PM
my scheduled delivery:

mine says by 5:00pm today, but its getting pretty close. But on the other side it also doesnt say its out for shipment. just says shipping info received yesterday and delivery by 5:00pm today

Red CB Toronto
02-16-2018, 05:00 PM
mine says by 5:00pm today, but its getting pretty close. But on the other side it also doesnt say its out for shipment. just says shipping info received yesterday and delivery by 5:00pm today

Same here, it also said for me by 5 pm today, but that would have been based on the item being picked up when they printed the lable. It will be adjusted when it is actually picked up.

renda-10
02-16-2018, 07:33 PM
Did anyone get theirs?

backbeat
02-16-2018, 07:51 PM
Did anyone get theirs?

mine said by 8 pm tonight - no sign of them and the tracking site says 'label created' so i don't think i'll see them tonight.

does anyone know if they ship weekends or is it just weekdays as on the Special handling section it says Deliver Weekday, Direct Signature Required

Derko
02-16-2018, 07:52 PM
My money is delivery Tuesday

Red CB Toronto
02-16-2018, 08:15 PM
mine said by 8 pm tonight - no sign of them and the tracking site says 'label created' so i don't think i'll see them tonight.

does anyone know if they ship weekends or is it just weekdays as on the Special handling section it says Deliver Weekday, Direct Signature Required

It just week days , plus the expected delivery date we all have was based on fedex actually receiving the package yesterday. All that happened was that MLSE generated the labels so the arrival time will be adjusted once Fedex has the packages in their hands.

backbeat
02-16-2018, 08:18 PM
It just week days , plus the expected delivery date we all have was based on fedex actually receiving the package yesterday. All that happened was that MLSE generated the labels so the arrival time will be adjusted once Fedex has the packages in their hands.

cheers

I'll stand down from door pacing and window watching

Wagner
02-16-2018, 08:21 PM
FedEx is a national company, maybe some deliveries on Monday?

Red CB Toronto
02-16-2018, 08:29 PM

The would depend on if the packages have actually been picked up from MLSE which nothing so far indicates that. I assume the MLSE offices are closed on Monday.

wopchop
02-16-2018, 09:24 PM
Still no notice for me yet. Getting anxious!

I see that we can now print our tickets for the CCL match. Very exciting. Love this short off season !

fergiejr
02-19-2018, 07:39 AM

The would depend on if the packages have actually been picked up from MLSE which nothing so far indicates that. I assume the MLSE offices are closed on Monday.

Tracking my package says that the shipping info has been sent to FedEx. So I won't be getting mine today - they have to pick up, sort, then ship. The package is coming to work and the local FedEx hub is about 3 minutes away - but they seem to take forever to get things out to us now.

flamehawk
02-19-2018, 03:05 PM
Weird, I don't even have a tracking number yet.

GerMc
02-19-2018, 05:24 PM
Weird, I don't even have a tracking number yet.

Same for me...

deltox
02-19-2018, 10:38 PM
Same for me...

still not delivered.

and now the delivery date is pending.

fergiejr
02-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Just got an update. My package has been picked up by FedEx. Should be here tomorrow.
Waiting....

sn0re
02-20-2018, 12:38 PM
Just got an update. My package has been picked up by FedEx. Should be here tomorrow.
Waiting....

I still don't have a tracking number from fedex...

Derko
02-20-2018, 12:53 PM
https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=726559531225&cntry_code=ca_englis

Laiping
02-20-2018, 12:59 PM
Our delivery scheduled for Wednesday, February 21st by 5:00. That's what it said this morning and now at 4:00 it says Tuesday, February 27th by 5:00!!! What's up with Fed EX!?! :((

Bargs7
02-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Just got confirmation that it should arrive tomorrow!

Your delivery schedule has been updated to Wednesday, 2/21/2018 by 8:00 pm

deltox
02-20-2018, 01:42 PM
same

Areathrasher
02-20-2018, 01:48 PM
by 5pm Thursday for me

sn0re
02-20-2018, 02:17 PM
I just got mine. The packages seems to be coming from Calgary?!..

OgtheDim
02-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Hmmm...Thursday from Calgary too. On FedEx 2 day - so being flown in.

Joe Kool
02-20-2018, 02:34 PM
I was looking at the info for mine as well which is also tomorrow by 8PM. I noticed the weight of the package went from 3 lbs to 5 lbs when the info got updated as well. Gained two pounds just sitting there with no exercise over the weekend I guess.

deltox
02-20-2018, 02:42 PM
i just got mine. The packages seems to be coming from calgary?!..

pictures!!!!!

sn0re
02-20-2018, 02:43 PM
pictures!!!!!

I mean i got my tracking number... 😬😬😬😬

deltox
02-20-2018, 02:47 PM
I mean i got my tracking number... 

ohhhhhhhh gotcha

Red4ever
02-20-2018, 03:24 PM
Very interesting packaging this year.

Just got back to work so I can't upload pictures. I really like the tickets this year as they have returned to the sheet shape wit the perforations rather than the booklet that rips from the top. I like that they focused on players in the squad, but it sucks that the new guys weren't able to get on there (at first glance.) The colour scheme is also really cool as I like the touch of gold in the scarf, though I wish they did something treble related. Or Silver or something. There's also a photobook from the parade which documents the day from like 8am all the way up to nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

deltox
02-20-2018, 03:50 PM
so a week has been added to my delivery date. its now:

Scheduled delivery:

Tue, 2/27/2018 by 8:00pm

Bargs7
02-20-2018, 03:50 PM
Just got confirmation that it should arrive tomorrow!

Your delivery schedule has been updated to Wednesday, 2/21/2018 by 8:00 pm

Got another email, now it says

Your delivery schedule has been updated to Tuesday, 2/27/2018 by 8:00 pm.

billyfly
02-20-2018, 03:59 PM
It went from tomorrow delivery to today to the 27th...............(?)

RudanZidane
02-20-2018, 04:03 PM

Just got back to work so I can't upload pictures. I really like the tickets this year as they have returned to the sheet shape wit the perforations rather than the booklet that rips from the top. I like that they focused on players in the squad, but it sucks that the new guys weren't able to get on there (at first glance.) The colour scheme is also really cool as I like the touch of gold in the scarf, though I wish they did something treble related. Or Silver or something. There's also a photobook from the parade which documents the day from like 8am all the way up to nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Everywhere I go! NOWHERE IS SAFE FROM TAKER!

Canary10
02-20-2018, 04:08 PM
It went from tomorrow delivery to today to the 27th...............(?)

Mine too. Weird. Guess FedEx isn't the quickest shipper in the drawer.

What happened to Puralator?

Cas87
02-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Mine too. Weird. Guess FedEx isn't the quickest shipper in the drawer.

What happened to Puralator?

I feel as though it will change again (probably in the morning). We have to remember this is a contracted delivery that is usually separate from everyday deliveries the FedEx does.
The date that just updated for the majority of us is probably because they packages have arrived all together and they are still to be sorted out for specific route house/business delivery.

Red4ever
02-20-2018, 04:25 PM
Guys, It's fine. My tickets are in Missisauga. There is no way they will take 7 days to get to my mansion on the Bridal path.

it's probably just to safe guard against errors.

nfitz
02-20-2018, 04:57 PM
Mine too. Weird. Guess FedEx isn't the quickest shipper in the drawer.Fed Ex? Gosh, no, they are the premium service. No one does it more efficiently, or screws up less than they do.

Though this is a bit different, with a large number of shipments, etc.

But I'm not sure the issue. I just checked my tracking. It says that they picked up at 3:30 pm today, and delivery is tomorrow before 5 pm. Presumably mid-morning when all our other daily Fed-Ex's arrive (shipped it to the office, downtown).

If they only got the packages today, then no one is getting them before tomorrow - I would assume.

Edit ... tomorrow before 5 pm? Actually February 27 before 5 pm. I'm blaming the 4-day migraine. Not sure that makes sense on a Fed-Ex 2-day delivery.

What happened to Puralator?I'd think that someone tired of their gross incompetence. No serious business uses Purolator to other businesses. They are a disaster. Even for simple home delivery stuff from a retailer, I've seen them drop stuff off, half-a-block from my house, across a street, at someone on a different street's back door. And then express surprise 5 days later, when we start asking questions about where the delivery went. "oh, it must have been stolen ... oh, turns out we didn't even get the right postal code).

And I've seen them do it more than once. Not to mention, the delivery attempts, that they didn't really attempt.

Purolator - at best, is only marginally better than UPS ... who are a complete joke.

tfcja
02-20-2018, 05:24 PM
Guys, It's fine. My tickets are in Missisauga. There is no way they will take 7 days to get to my mansion on the Bridal path.

it's probably just to safe guard against errors.

Mine also says scheduled delivery is Feb 27th but the package is in Mississauga. However, it states that as of 3:30pm today: "Future delivery requested"... Wonder what's up?

FootBallAZ
02-20-2018, 06:48 PM
got e-mail , says mine was picked up from calgary @ 11:44 am , scheduled to be delivered by thursday @8pm.

sn0re
02-20-2018, 06:51 PM

We need pics!!!!

Couchy81
02-20-2018, 09:38 PM
got e-mail , says mine was picked up from calgary @ 11:44 am , scheduled to be delivered by thursday @8pm.

Got the same email but delivery by 5pm.

leafsman
02-21-2018, 10:46 AM
My package also says Feb 27, why would they request to hold until next week

TheGoodson
02-21-2018, 10:50 AM
Mine said the same thing and I just checked the tracking site and it's on the truck being delivered today

F#$@# I'm at work and no one is home...

Canary10
02-21-2018, 11:08 AM
Fed Ex? Gosh, no, they are the premium service. No one does it more efficiently, or screws up less than they do.

Though this is a bit different, with a large number of shipments, etc.

But I'm not sure the issue. I just checked my tracking. It says that they picked up at 3:30 pm today, and delivery is tomorrow before 5 pm. Presumably mid-morning when all our other daily Fed-Ex's arrive (shipped it to the office, downtown).

If they only got the packages today, then no one is getting them before tomorrow - I would assume.

Edit ... tomorrow before 5 pm? Actually February 27 before 5 pm. I'm blaming the 4-day migraine. Not sure that makes sense on a Fed-Ex 2-day delivery.

I'd think that someone tired of their gross incompetence. No serious business uses Purolator to other businesses. They are a disaster. Even for simple home delivery stuff from a retailer, I've seen them drop stuff off, half-a-block from my house, across a street, at someone on a different street's back door. And then express surprise 5 days later, when we start asking questions about where the delivery went. "oh, it must have been stolen ... oh, turns out we didn't even get the right postal code).

And I've seen them do it more than once. Not to mention, the delivery attempts, that they didn't really attempt.

Purolator - at best, is only marginally better than UPS ... who are a complete joke.

I now live right on the street where my Purolator drop off is, which I've had to go to every one of the past 7 years, so of course they change it to FedEx this year!

dmacd
02-21-2018, 11:08 AM

Actually they did reference the treble. There's a small tag on the back of the scarf with pictures of the 3 trophies. It's a beautiful scarf - my favourite yet.

Captain
02-21-2018, 11:35 AM
My ticket package is on the truck for delivery today even though the tracker says it's to be delivered by Feb 27th.

Of course no one is home today...

Joe Kool
02-21-2018, 11:54 AM
Mine just says "In Transit" with a Feb 27th delivery date still. Latest update a few minutes ago still says it is sitting in Markham with a note saying "package not due for delivery" so I guess it will be next week unless that gets updated again. Wish it wasn't being delivered on a game day though. I may not even be home because of that since I might go into town early for some eats.

Globetrotter
02-21-2018, 12:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BYUMbS0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uzqKXnK.jpg
https://imgur.com/BYUMbS0

https://i.imgur.com/VKHL23J.jpg

flamehawk
02-21-2018, 12:20 PM
Just got mine. NICE SCARF. will try to upload pics. where can i host them?

imgur.com is a good easy option

Cas87
02-21-2018, 12:21 PM
Scarf looks great. (Photos coming once I upload)

The Printed Tickets are only the MLS games.

As has been stated; our package includes the CCL on Tuesday, and either the next 2 CCL matches, or the Canadian Championship matches (which ever happen first).
With the packaging today those are obviously going to be only available online (as they are confirmed).

TFC2 tickets are included in the membership package (but confirmation of how to get them will come later, as per booklet in package).

They actually included the coupon book at the beginning of the year this time!

flamehawk
02-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Is the scarf made by Frank and Oaks again?

Globetrotter
02-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Is the scarf made by Frank and Oaks again?

entripy, whatever that is. scarf is thick.

TFC_Allez
02-21-2018, 12:50 PM
Bury me with that scarf. I can die happy.

backbeat
02-21-2018, 01:11 PM
for anyone who's received their tickets

did your tracker say Feb 27??

just wondering as mine does and i don't want to have to sit around at home waiting if i don't need to

i can't imagine it really means Feb 27

Canary10
02-21-2018, 01:15 PM
for anyone who's received their tickets

did your tracker say Feb 27??

just wondering as mine does and i don't want to have to sit around at home waiting if i don't need to

i can't imagine it really means Feb 27

Mine said that then switched to today this morning. Keep watching for updates, or sign up for email updates.

CanadaLFC
02-21-2018, 01:19 PM
Are there people who haven't received the email saying when it will be delivered?

Red18andRed23
02-21-2018, 01:20 PM
Hello! Mine had the February 27th date and then it switched back to today's date and my tickets have been delivered already soooo keep an eye on that delivery date...it should change!

Ultra & Proud
02-21-2018, 01:28 PM
FedEx sucks.

I guess Purolator isn't doing the "match ball delivered by" thing anymore. If FedEx delivers the matchday ball they better send it a week early because it will need to go through about 5 sorting facilities before it gets to BMO.

Red CB Toronto
02-21-2018, 01:32 PM
I received mine around lunchtime at Yonge and St. Clair. Love the tickets this year capturing all the moments from last years historic season.

backbeat
02-21-2018, 02:00 PM
Hello! Mine had the February 27th date and then it switched back to today's date and my tickets have been delivered already soooo keep an eye on that delivery date...it should change!

that's just ridiculous - what's the point of having a date, especially a week out, if it's simply and suddenly going to change to the current date.

Really helpful - NOT!! :facepalm:

Laiping
02-21-2018, 02:31 PM
Our delivery day changed back to today and I received ours at 1:59 at King and John Street! Love it!

kodiakTFC
02-21-2018, 02:37 PM
How are there no pics up yet!

Globetrotter
02-21-2018, 02:42 PM
How are there no pics up yet!

https://i.imgur.com/BYUMbS0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uzqKXnK.jpg
https://imgur.com/BYUMbS0

https://i.imgur.com/VKHL23J.jpg

In the words of Marge Simpson "look harder Homer". :D

OgtheDim
02-21-2018, 02:46 PM
[Og puts on one of his professional hats]

MLSE must be getting a good deal on the kit assembly out of Calgary.

From my experience, FedEx is really good at one thing - integrating easily & quickly to whatever ERP any company is using. No api - no developer setup. Just a quick code add and its done. No fuss - no muss.

Apart from that, FedEx are the most expensive shipper I have ever seen.

[/hat off]

Nice looking scarf and good to see the coupons show up early.

kodiakTFC
02-21-2018, 02:48 PM
Looks greater. Thanks Globetrotter!

Joe Kool
02-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Every year they deliver them all on the same day with maybe a couple exceptions. Weird that this year things seem so random. Nice to see the package. Now I want mine to show up. Website still says Feb 27th for me but I can't see that if they are on trucks today for so many people unless they are only delivering to certain areas today.

gardooney
02-21-2018, 04:23 PM
Just got mine in Hamilton. I do like the scarf.

samuraizero
02-21-2018, 05:04 PM
My tracking hasnt changed off of "shipping label created" for over 30 hours.

Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.

backbeat
02-21-2018, 05:11 PM
My tracking delivery date changed at 3:20pm this afternoon from Feb 27 to today Feb 21 and I received my package 40 minutes later...unbelievable

how helpful is that??

what a pathetic system

anyway - the bigger and better picture - - LOVE IT!!

Lamps
02-21-2018, 05:47 PM
I made a full album here:
https://imgur.com/a/2gNlZ

lips
02-21-2018, 06:01 PM
I got mine in Hamilton today.

OgtheDim
02-21-2018, 06:20 PM

:hurray:

TheGoodson
02-21-2018, 06:46 PM
Just an FYI they have changed some policies at BMO... the biggest one is there is no in and out privileges. And there is a size limit on the bag you can bring in. It’s pretty much the same rules as the ACC. I wonder if they are going to install metal sectors as well?

sn0re
02-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Just an FYI they have changed some policies at BMO... the biggest one is there is no in and out privileges. And there is a size limit on the bag you can bring in. It’s pretty much the same rules as the ACC. I wonder if they are going to install metal sectors as well?

Metal sectors? Care to expand on that?

Discostu81
02-21-2018, 08:17 PM

The team is walking out to Slipknot this season.

benito
02-21-2018, 08:58 PM

I assume metal detectors

TheGoodson
02-21-2018, 10:30 PM
Jesus yes I meant metal detectors...

Derko
02-22-2018, 07:04 AM

Sensors,perhaps

leafsman
02-22-2018, 11:01 AM
My package is on the truck for delivery today after saying it would be delivered Tuesday, so you may want to see if yours has changed too

flatpicker
02-22-2018, 11:04 AM
My delivery just changed from the 27th to today! Woot!

Mr. Bigby
02-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Just got my package. Nicest scarves in a long time, and going to want to hold on to those tickets! very cool!

leafsman
02-22-2018, 12:27 PM
we only get 1 scarf this year?

Cas87
02-22-2018, 12:33 PM
we only get 1 scarf this year?

You get a scarf for each seat you have on your account.

The box only fits one scarf though, the rest come loose.

leafsman
02-22-2018, 12:40 PM
You get a scarf for each seat you have on your account.

The box only fits one scarf though, the rest come loose.

Thanks, my package had the one so called TFC and they will send me another one. Wonder if they made mistakes on a bunch of them.

Mike_S
02-22-2018, 12:41 PM
My tracking delivery date changed at 3:20pm this afternoon from Feb 27 to today Feb 21 and I received my package 40 minutes later...unbelievable

how helpful is that??

what a pathetic system

anyway - the bigger and better picture - - LOVE IT!!

Same thing happened to me; The date changed from the 21st to the 27th and then back to the 21st a day later. I received mine yesterday shortly after 5.

flatpicker
02-22-2018, 01:39 PM
Just an FYI they have changed some policies at BMO... the biggest one is there is no in and out privileges.

Glad I'm a non-smoker now because that might have stressed me out otherwise.

pdogg
02-22-2018, 01:43 PM

Likely result in more smoking in the stands, though.

TFC Tifoso
02-22-2018, 01:45 PM

last year outside Gate 1 there was a sectioned off area that did not require a ticket scan for smokers, but you could also still have it scanned and go for a walk if you'd like.....I'm assuming the former will still exist this year....

nfitz
02-22-2018, 03:58 PM
last year outside Gate 1 there was a sectioned off area that did not require a ticket scan for smokers, but you could also still have it scanned and go for a walk if you'd like.....I'm assuming the former will still exist this year....Back when the pies used to be near Section 104, I used to fight my way up there some days at half-time, and back again to the south end.

I was lucky to get all the way up to 104, and back again before the break ended some days, with all the people in the corridor. And there was never a line for pies. I'd think you'd need a good 20-25 minutes to get up to that Gate 1 area, have quick smoke, and come back.

Hopefully, they get their heads together - but as a non-smoker, I'll be unhappy if I have to start filing frequent and partially obscene Health & Safety complaints to MLSE for exposure to cigarette smoke, because they have their head up their ass.

TFC Tifoso
02-22-2018, 04:05 PM
Back when the pies used to be near Section 104, I used to fight my way up there some days at half-time, and back again to the south end.

I was lucky to get all the way up to 104, and back again before the break ended some days, with all the people in the corridor. And there was never a line for pies. I'd think you'd need a good 20-25 minutes to get up to that Gate 1 area, have quick smoke, and come back.

Hopefully, they get their heads together - but as a non-smoker, I'll be unhappy if I have to start filing frequent and partially obscene Health & Safety complaints to MLSE for exposure to cigarette smoke, because they have their head up their ass.

hopefully BMO Field ops will keep the area they had outside of Gate 1, and add another (at least) in the south end....can't imagine things being pretty if people in the south have to walk the length of the stadium and back.

I remember going to my first Jays game in years, a few years back. Didn't know they had the "no re-entry" policy (think I was still a kid the last time I had gone there for a Jays game), so I asked a guy where to go and was told "oh there's no re-entry, but if you go smoke in the walk ramps (to get up to 500 level), they won't kick you out for the first time they catch you" lol......

Derko
02-22-2018, 06:39 PM
that's just ridiculous - what's the point of having a date, especially a week out, if it's simply and suddenly going to change to the current date.

Really helpful - NOT!! :facepalm:

It was a FedEx thing, because of the timing of the shipments being created, mine said Feb. 27th, and received them yesterday, have you received your tickets? If so shut up and stop leaving footprints in the concrete

FootBallAZ
02-22-2018, 07:03 PM
Mine said suppose to be delivered today by 8pm changed to yesterday at 8pm. Update says since 9pm it's in a warehouse for sorting lol. Ugh

molenshtain
02-22-2018, 07:50 PM
That gold star above the crest is just so perfect. I can't even.

nfitz
02-23-2018, 04:10 AM
I don't think I've ever actually liked the TFC scarfs in the ticket package before. At best I've been blase about them.

But I quite like these!

Perhaps they go over better, when they arrive in February, when you can still wear them every day, rather than April or early May! :)

OgtheDim
02-23-2018, 06:51 AM
Hmmm.....now saying at local FedEx facility Thursday night - delivery on Wednesday the 28th . I suspect that will be changed to today.

Couchy81
02-23-2018, 12:14 PM
Hmmm.....now saying at local FedEx facility Thursday night - delivery on Wednesday the 28th . I suspect that will be changed to today.

Mine said the 28th last night at work but the description said 2 day delivery. My package showed up half an hour ago at the office. Just opened it, my co-workers super impressed by it. Gotta admit, I love the scarves. Last year I got one lousy scarf, this year makes up for it. The golden ticket books are amazing collectibles as well, will be using electronic tickets and keeping these in my TFC collection.

paul-collins
02-23-2018, 12:25 PM
What bullshit is this?

Scheduled delivery:

Wed 2/28/2018 by 8:00 pm

Date/Time
Activity

2/23/2018 - Friday

11:28 am
At local FedEx facility

MARKHAM, ON

10:40 am
At local FedEx facility

MARKHAM, ON

Package not due for delivery

9:13 am
At local FedEx facility

MARKHAM, ON

It's gonna sit in the Markham facility until Wednesday just because someone input that in the schedule? For a "two day delivery" service?

tfcfan2011
02-23-2018, 12:47 PM
What bullshit is this?

It's gonna sit in the Markham facility until Wednesday just because someone input that in the schedule? For a "two day delivery" service?

Same shit for me, same facility. Its just sitting there, how frustrating.

Globetrotter
02-23-2018, 12:50 PM
Go to the facility with the tracking number and pick it up. You would have to do that anyways if they deliver and no one is there to sign for it.

Take ID that also matches the delivery address.

paul-collins
02-23-2018, 02:07 PM
Go to the facility with the tracking number and pick it up. You would have to do that anyways if they deliver and no one is there to sign for it.

Take ID that also matches the delivery address.
I've considered that, but I don't know where exactly it is. Markham is a pretty big place and there are multiple "authorized shipcentres"...

Red CB Toronto
02-23-2018, 02:14 PM
I've considered that, but I don't know where exactly it is. Markham is a pretty big place and there are multiple "authorized shipcentres"...

If you call them they can tell you exactly where it is.

OgtheDim
02-23-2018, 02:47 PM
Delivered to my work 10 minutes ago.

Red CB Toronto
02-23-2018, 02:59 PM
Delivered to my work 10 minutes ago.

Thats good to hear, looks like more and more people are getting their tickets.

TFC07
02-23-2018, 03:36 PM
I am suppose to get it today.

I am curious for those living in Brampton if they have received their SSH yet?

TrebleMaker
02-23-2018, 03:46 PM
28th for me too.....

Scheduled delivery:

TFC Tifoso
02-23-2018, 03:53 PM
I am suppose to get it today.

I am curious for those living in Brampton if they have received their SSH yet?

I got mine in Brampton on Wednesday...Steeles & Bramalea area....

wopchop
02-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Just got mine today (in Oakville). The guy from FedEx said he'd been delivering them basically all day today.

Oh, and, best scarf yet.

gunnerken
02-23-2018, 05:17 PM
Just got mine today (in Oakville). The guy from FedEx said he'd been delivering them basically all day today.

Oh, and, best scarf yet.

Same here on the North Service Road....failed delivery on Wednesday...then a guy from FedEx just appeared at my desk 10 minutes ago...said he was "Special Forces" or something like that...

TFC07
02-23-2018, 05:19 PM
I got mine in Brampton on Wednesday...Steeles & Bramalea area....

I just got mine right now

Joe Kool
02-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Still nothing to me in Ajax. Still says 27th. Oh well. FedEx better realize that is game day . Haha. Not going to be home until 8pm that day.

Alonso
02-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Nice. Thanks for that... can't wait to get mine.

KingLedley
02-24-2018, 05:11 PM
Scheduled delivery:

BUT I cannot wait. I need that scarf for the CCL game. So I called Fedex to get my box out of the huge container and I will pick it up on Monday afternoon downtown Toronto.
It's all arranged.

izzyzz
02-26-2018, 01:58 PM
Just received the FedEx delivery. Scarf is great, but I only got 1 instead of 2 (I own a pair of season seats). WTF?!

flatpicker
02-26-2018, 02:25 PM
Just received the FedEx delivery. Scarf is great, but I only got 1 instead of 2 (I own a pair of season seats). WTF?!

It happens sometimes. Just call your rep.

Captain
03-01-2018, 08:41 AM
Does anyone have a list of which games are premium and which are regular, etc.? I need to get my hands on this so I can divide up my tickets with a relative. Unfortunately I don't have my tickets with me at work so I don't have the individual prices. Is there anywhere on the TFC app or website I can get the ticket prices? I can find my tickets on the app but it doesn't show the prices.

Usually I get a summary from my TFC rep that shows the prices we paid and the face value for each ticket. They didn't prepare the list this year and I really need this today.
Any ideas?

paul-collins
03-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Does anyone have a list of which games are premium and which are regular, etc.? I need to get my hands on this so I can divide up my tickets with a relative. Unfortunately I don't have my tickets with me at work so I don't have the individual prices. Is there anywhere on the TFC app or website I can get the ticket prices?

In the Account manager if you are on installments like me, you haven't paid in full yet. Click on the "Pay Now button to be taken to the place where details of the invoice exist, and then on the left side there is a "view statement details" link.

Captain
03-01-2018, 09:11 AM
In the Account manager if you are on installments like me, you haven't paid in full yet. Click on the "Pay Now button to be taken to the place where details of the invoice exist, and then on the left side there is a "view statement details" link.

Thank you so much. I knew it must be somewhere. You've saved me!

Gringo Starr
03-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Does anyone have an extra season seat holder scarf they might part with?

JuWright
03-25-2018, 07:51 PM
Hi there, I have one I could be persuaded to part with 😉

Boddington
03-30-2018, 12:19 PM
Any news on what is happening with the TFC II tickets that were supposed to be included in the package?

Oldtimer
03-30-2018, 03:36 PM
Any news on what is happening with the TFC II tickets that were supposed to be included in the package?

The club sent SSH an email to claim. BTW, on the Ticket Trader forum on this board there's a thread for SSHs giving away their TFC2 tickets.