PDA

View Full Version : March 17th in Montreal

molenshtain
01-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Any word on ticket allocations, when tickets go on sale etc etc etc.

We should get a big crowd for this one. Never a dull time in on the road in MTL. If you're thinking of making an away trip for the first or 20th time, you should do it.

All info posted here when it's available.

bonk317
01-12-2018, 07:24 AM
I got a room booked, just need tickets...Being St. Patrick's Day and a weekend should be a big crowd....I am really looking forward to this:drinking:

kodiakTFC
01-12-2018, 09:34 AM
I got a room booked, just need tickets...Being St. Patrick's Day and a weekend should be a big crowd....I am really looking forward to this:drinking:

I said this in the members section so I'll post this here as well. Hold off on tickets. There will be plenty to go around and I'm willing to bet the FO gives SSH free tickets to the game like they did the last time we opened the season at the Big O.

Heart of Stone
01-13-2018, 09:17 PM
What preferred/good hotel(s) for TFC support?

molenshtain
01-14-2018, 09:13 PM
What preferred/good hotel(s) for TFC support?

Anything near downtown is fine. When you get out into the outer boroughs, specifically East Montreal near the stadium, is when things get very French and territorial.

Downtown is much more fun anyway. There's tons of nice hotels along Sherbrooke between the McGill and Concordia campuses. I would look there.

molenshtain
01-14-2018, 09:35 PM
As of yesterday Tickets have gone on sale to the general public. They're selling them piece-by-piece, with most of the stadium still blacked out - most importantly including the 13 sections we bought out the last two times we've done the Olympic Stadium. Safe to assume it's likely we'll get as many tickets and sections as we want - in time. They'll do anything to say they sold this out.

Here's a link to the map: https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?lang=fr&server=ww1&aff=imfc&g4id=2#achat_RIO17CS18

CanadaLFC
01-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Room booked, transportation sorted. just waiting for ticket news. I get a feeling McLeans will be lively that day.

Cas87
01-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Room booked, transportation sorted. just waiting for ticket news. I get a feeling McLeans will be lively that day.

Same here :scarf:

Mark in Ottawa
01-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Montreal makes it a bit easier for some of the "75 Mile Bastards" from here "way over eastways".
There are usually a number of TFC fans from Ottawa who make this tilt when they can.

Blkndkr
01-18-2018, 03:49 PM
I said this in the members section so I'll post this here as well. Hold off on tickets. There will be plenty to go around and I'm willing to bet the FO gives SSH free tickets to the game like they did the last time we opened the season at the Big O.

What would the process be if there’s tickets handed out?
Just booked our Airbnb and looking forward (kinda) to getting back to the big (h)O(le)!

kodiakTFC
01-18-2018, 04:48 PM
What would the process be if there’s tickets handed out?
Just booked our Airbnb and looking forward (kinda) to getting back to the big (h)O(le)!

From what I remember the last time this happened, a month or so prior to the game we got an email that allowed us to opt-in for free tickets to Montreal. You got as many tickets for the game as you held seats as a SSH (Ex. I have 7 season tickets, I got 7 for the MTL game). Anyone remember how many years ago this was? My best guess is minimum 5 years ago.

Red CB Toronto
01-18-2018, 04:55 PM
From what I remember the last time this happened, a month or so prior to the game we got an email that allowed us to opt-in for free tickets to Montreal. You got as many tickets for the game as you held seats as a SSH (Ex. I have 7 season tickets, I got 7 for the MTL game). Anyone remember how many years ago this was? My best guess is minimum 5 years ago.

It was 2013 with Ryan Nelson at the helm. Robert Esrnshaw, Hogan Ephram and John Bostock in the lineup, feels like a million years ago.

kodiakTFC
01-19-2018, 09:56 AM
It was 2013 with Ryan Nelson at the helm. Robert Esrnshaw, Hogan Ephram and John Bostock in the lineup, feels like a million years ago.

We're old. I thought Bostock had some talent though!

Justin10000
01-21-2018, 07:00 AM
Don't we have to contact Impact directly to receive tickets?

Red CB Toronto
01-21-2018, 11:42 AM
Don't we have to contact Impact directly to receive tickets?
The ticketing for events at the Big O is handled by a different company. For the Eastern Final in 2016 we were given a link to use to buy tickets. I would assume the same.

kodiakTFC
01-21-2018, 11:55 AM
I chatted with my TFC account manager and they don't believe we will be receiving free tickets like we had 5 years ago. I'd still wait until we have more info though.

Red CB Toronto
01-21-2018, 12:36 PM
I chatted with my TFC account manager and they don't believe we will be receiving free tickets like we had 5 years ago. I'd still wait until we have more info though.

I have never thought we would, it was never communicated to us in any way. Plus in 2013 when it www none the TFC FO did they same for Impact season seat holders, which I believe the simply could not do this year due to scarcity.

kodiakTFC
01-22-2018, 09:25 AM
I have never thought we would, it was never communicated to us in any way. Plus in 2013 when it www none the TFC FO did they same for Impact season seat holders, which I believe the simply could not do this year due to scarcity.

I totally forgot that the Impact SSH had received that as well.

Bargs7
01-22-2018, 12:36 PM
I emailed them in regards to what section TFC fans will be in and this is what I got.

“The only way to get visiting supporter tickets is through me, these tickets are not available online. They are also not on sale yet, I’m hoping to have everything finalized by the end of the week and start selling the seats next week. Please get in touch with me then and I’ll be happy to help you out!”

Carter
01-22-2018, 01:18 PM
I emailed them in regards to what section TFC fans will be in and this is what I got.

“The only way to get visiting supporter tickets is through me, these tickets are not available online. They are also not on sale yet, I’m hoping to have everything finalized by the end of the week and start selling the seats next week. Please get in touch with me then and I’ll be happy to help you out!”

That’s interesting I bought mine 2 Friday’s ago, 😌.

Scotty74
01-22-2018, 01:46 PM
can someone let me know the email contact at the Impact ticket office? I want to try and get tickets - thanks!

Bargs7
01-22-2018, 02:08 PM
can someone let me know the email contact at the Impact ticket office? I want to try and get tickets - thanks!

Jeremie Lavoie
jeremie.lavoie@impactmontreal.com

Scotty74
01-22-2018, 02:19 PM
Jeremie Lavoie
jeremie.lavoie@impactmontreal.com

Thanks Bargs7!

Redpunkfiddle
01-22-2018, 04:02 PM
That’s interesting I bought mine 2 Friday’s ago, .

Yes but did you buy in the designated away section?

Carter
01-22-2018, 04:12 PM
Yes but did you buy in the designated away section?

Depends if they flipped the away Supporters section to the opposite side, 119.

Redpunkfiddle
01-24-2018, 03:19 PM
Depends if they flipped the away Supporters section to the opposite side, 119.

Well if they didn't say anything about supporter section you probably bought a random ticket.

Carter
01-24-2018, 05:56 PM
Well if they didn't say anything about supporter section you probably bought a random ticket.
Bought 5, through jermie, so we will see. Not that it matters much to me... (makes it easier to leave at the end of the game, if I’m not in supporters.) hahaha

Ossington Mental Youth
01-26-2018, 11:10 PM
Excellent, my bday on St Paddy's. Should be a fun trip didn't intend on going but looks like a go now

molenshtain
01-27-2018, 07:25 PM
Any word on what the total allocation of tickets is? Are we in our usual part of Olympic stadium? Are tickets going through supporters Groups before they go out to the rest of us?

Tickets are being sold to TFC supporters already so I assume these questions have answers now. Any info would be great.

urdiub
01-27-2018, 07:52 PM
Sent an email to Jeremie regarding away supporters section tickets and got this reply this past Thursday (Jan 25th)

”I don’t have all that information yet, I should have it by next week. Please get in touch with me towards the end of next week and I’ll be able to help you secure tickets for the game.”

I’ll contact him again on Thursday and will let all you know if I hear anything.

molenshtain
01-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Cheers^^

I was planning on calling and getting my tickets on Monday but I suppose I can wait till the end of the week.

kshould
01-28-2018, 06:49 PM
Hi! Not specific to the game in Montreal...but wondering if someone can help me figure out how to get tickets in the TFC supporters section for the Chicago Fire game on July 21st? It will be our first away game so we wanted the full TFC supporter experience!! Also any info on hotels would be great!

Oldtimer
01-28-2018, 09:16 PM
Hi! Not specific to the game in Montreal...but wondering if someone can help me figure out how to get tickets in the TFC supporters section for the Chicago Fire game on July 21st? It will be our first away game so we wanted the full TFC supporter experience!! Also any info on hotels would be great!

Use the ticket trader section in this forum. Threads will be put up for individual games before the season starts.

Scotty74
02-01-2018, 02:26 PM

This was the guy in the Fire ticket office who I got tickets via for the game last year - lcaruso@chicago-fire.com

For hotels, stay downtown and find a TFC supporters bus that will take you to/from Toyota Park, it's approx a 40 min bus ride from downtown, so not easy to get to

There were about 300 TFC fans there last year, was really good fun!

Northie113
02-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Well I bought four tickets to this, so I guess I'm going. Should be a good one!

Shway
02-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Where 9 everyone buying tickets.... Through the Jeremie guy?

PLuMe
02-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Where 9 everyone buying tickets.... Through the Jeremie guy?

Just spoken to the TFC rep and she provided me with the following info towards the Montreal game:

Link: https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?server=ww1&aff=imfc&lang=en#newSyos_achat_RIO17CS18 (https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?server=ww1&aff=imfc&lang=en#newSyos_achat_RIO17CS18)
Promo Code: TFCSUPP0317
Price: $35 a seat with a $8.25 service fee.

got my tickets in section 261

urdiub
02-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Just spoken to the TFC rep and she provided me with the following info towards the Montreal game:

Link: https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?server=ww1&aff=imfc&lang=en#newSyos_achat_RIO17CS18 (https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?server=ww1&aff=imfc&lang=en#newSyos_achat_RIO17CS18)

Thank you for the link as I haven't heard from Jeremie yet. Looking forward to poutine, beer and 3 points. :scarf:

VoxPopuliCosmicum
02-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Yes, many thanks for the link! Got mine in 257 :)

molenshtain
02-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Bought 14 tickets in the away end. They've only given us 3 sections this time. They might be waiting to see what interest is like before they open up more sections or we might be stuck. Either way there are limited seats available. Buy yours now before it's too late.

SarniaTFC
02-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Got 6 tickets!! COYR!! Can't wait! Montreal will be Red once again!

egiaco88
02-07-2018, 11:14 AM
This was the guy in the Fire ticket office who I got tickets via for the game last year - lcaruso@chicago-fire.com

For hotels, stay downtown and find a TFC supporters bus that will take you to/from Toyota Park, it's approx a 40 min bus ride from downtown, so not easy to get to

There were about 300 TFC fans there last year, was really good fun!

https://vimeo.com/254699537

Never seen MLS away support quite like that before. Amazing atmosphere!

catz4ever
02-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Finally booked my bus ride and tickets to Montrel, anyone else have gone on one of the organized buses this is our first time so not sure what we can take and what to expect.

Redcoe15
02-07-2018, 05:03 PM
https://vimeo.com/254699537

Never seen MLS away support quite like that before. Amazing atmosphere!

I was there in Sept. '14 - my first visit ever to Chicago - when TFC were in the midst of yet another disappointing season. There must have been at least three dozen of us fans in the away section - some of whom were Canadian tourists living in Chicago back then. Pete and I and some others did our best to lead the cheers during the match. I remember the game as DeRo scoring his final MLS goal and Gilberto's extra time goal, that would have won the match for the Reds, being waved off because of a botched offside call by the ref. :mad5: It ended up a 1-1 draw with the Fire. Pretty much summed up TFC back then.

FF three years later to Aug. '17, and a return to Chicago. And what a difference a few years make! The Reds are steamrolling the league, on their way to the best season in MLS history (capped off with the MLS Cup), and they arrive at Toyota Park that night facing what was supposed to be a formidable opponent in the Fire. That same away section was jammed with us TFC fanatics. We recreated the south end that night, singing and chanting and going crazy whenever the Reds scored. Seba's late match goal into extra time, that would make the final 3-1 for Toronto, set the whole section off, and a lot of us were left in a glorious beer shower. It was one of the most enjoyable TFC matches I ever attended, until the MLS Cup victory at BMO Field this December :wink5: g:D.

Might actually consider going back there this July.

lips
02-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Picked up mine today

denime
02-08-2018, 06:41 AM
Hotel booked,tickets in 261 purchased.

Looking forward for some green beer,3 points and poutine.

JindyB
02-22-2018, 05:48 PM
Can someone be kind enough to tell me what section the TFC fans will be in?

SarniaTFC
02-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Can someone be kind enough to tell me what section the TFC fans will be in?
Sections 257, 259 and 261. I have heard that more sections have been opened so I'm not sure if we have more sections now. Doesn't really matter what tickets you have in the away section as it as treated as GA at the Big O.

JindyB
02-23-2018, 06:46 PM
Thank you.

James17930
02-27-2018, 05:10 AM
Anyone know how many total tickets have been sold for this one so far?

Would be awesome if they can sell it out, but even above 30k would be good.

morgank1986
03-01-2018, 04:37 PM

Doesn't look like there are any more available here. Anyone know how I could go about getting tickets with the traveling support?

kodiakTFC
03-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Anyone know how many total tickets have been sold for this one so far?

Would be awesome if they can sell it out, but even above 30k would be good.

Just read an article that Montreal had dropped to just 9,000 season seat holders. My guess, maximum 25,000.

Tunnelred
03-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Just read an article that Montreal had dropped to just 9,000 season seat holders. My guess, maximum 25,000.

Yeah, my girlfriend and her mom had seasons since forever. Dropped them this year as prices went up and because of poor performances on and off the field. Seems to be a common theme with fans here, a few of my friends here have kind of lost interest in the team.

PLuMe
03-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Doesn't look like there are any more available here. Anyone know how I could go about getting tickets with the traveling support?

looks like they added more sections. 149 and 151

sn0re
03-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Just wondering: For those who are traveling to Montreal, would anyone be willing to take some cellphone footage and pictures of the game-day experience? I would love to use it in my doc!

Red CB Toronto
03-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Just wondering: For those who are traveling to Montreal, would anyone be willing to take some cellphone footage and pictures of the game-day experience? I would love to use it in my doc!

Totally , that should not be a problem.

JoesphNdo
03-09-2018, 10:41 AM
looks like they added more sections. 149 and 151

Is there another link for getting these? Got 2 tickets looking to add 1 more but the link isn't giving me any options. Also given it's general admission, what're the chances someone with a ticket for 149 or 151 would be able to stand in 259 since it's general admission?

Red CB Toronto
03-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Is there another link for getting these? Got 2 tickets looking to add 1 more but the link isn't giving me any options. Also given it's general admission, what're the chances someone with a ticket for 149 or 151 would be able to stand in 259 since it's general admission?

The entire TFC away section is GA , you can stand where ever you want. So no issues there.

leedsandTFC
03-11-2018, 11:06 AM
how is everyone getting there?

anyone got an extra seat or two in a car?

can chip in for gas and food :)

SarniaTFC
03-11-2018, 11:25 AM
how is everyone getting there?

anyone got an extra seat or two in a car?

can chip in for gas and food :)

Look into train or megabus. I'm on the 9:30am bus on Friday morning

Carter
03-11-2018, 06:41 PM

640 Friday train out of union!

Red CB Toronto
03-11-2018, 07:37 PM

640 Friday train out of union!

I am on the 6:30 Mega Bus Friday morning, arriving at 12:15. Planning on a nice walk and lunc around MTL before hitting up McLeans for the start of the St. Patrick’s Day festivities around 5 pm.

J-Man
03-11-2018, 07:40 PM
I have an extra ticket for sale in section 257 selling it for what i paid $43.25 let me know if you want it.

James

ScarboroughRed
03-12-2018, 08:45 AM

I'm probably on the same bus! Leaving Scarborough at 9 am

Justin10000
03-12-2018, 03:10 PM
I'm on the same train!

T.O TILL I DIE
03-12-2018, 03:45 PM
How many supporters are expected, anyone got any info. I love the away fan support especially in MTL 😏

CanadaLFC
03-13-2018, 10:36 AM
How many supporters are expected, anyone got any info. I love the away fan support especially in MTL 

I would say at least a thousand. Away fans have 5 sections, only one of which has some seats left. It may even be more than a 1000 actually.

tfc_4_ever
03-13-2018, 09:16 PM
Its been a while since I've been on away trip, but really looking forward to the weekend. Are the supporter groups meeting anywhere in specific before the match for the march to the ground? Cheers

molenshtain
03-13-2018, 10:08 PM
Its been a while since I've been on away trip, but really looking forward to the weekend. Are the supporter groups meeting anywhere in specific before the match for the march to the ground? Cheers

Mclean's pub/peel pub on Peel at st. catherines. Moving from there to the subway at De Maisonnoeve and taking that to Viau. Everyone gets out and we march from there. Usually.

T.O TILL I DIE
03-14-2018, 12:38 AM
I would say at least a thousand. Away fans have 5 sections, only one of which has some seats left. It may even be more than a 1000 actually.

Great sounds amazing cant wait to watch and hear our supporters.

Red CB Toronto
03-14-2018, 07:20 PM
For those in Montreal Friday night, join us all at McLeans for what will be an epic party put on by Jameson. The night will include what should be an epic performance by Toronto based Irish punk band The Mahones. They are bound to play their appropriately named track Paint The Town Red !!! It all kicks off at 5 pm with free drinks being provided by Jameson and will be going way into the evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la3EqMCebQ4

https://scontent.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29243755_1673920545984793_8463609579370971136_n.jp g?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEO0wuaOHuyQ6GKBZ2ZOL6c-LTzlXy3tc__brg0crtdadkh5Bs0tuZgTFSbTIxmRQFUY-CUE5mN4IS4ROU6wOSPIYQ7sNI1LhTlZpP0NYdXaQ&oh=3b06cf8696fa795216b475995ef0a58e&oe=5B4CA545

leedsandTFC
03-14-2018, 07:51 PM
what lineup do we think for this?

normally I'd say rest some guys but considering there is not another game til March 30th i'd say we can keep Jozy, gio and bradley in there.

Bono
VDW Hagglund Moor Mav (if fit) Auro
Bradley delgado Vasquez
Gio Jozy

Auzzy
03-14-2018, 08:01 PM
what lineup do we think for this?

normally I'd say rest some guys but considering there is not another game til March 30th i'd say we can keep Jozy, gio and bradley in there.

Bono
VDW Hagglund Moor Mav (if fit) Auro
Bradley delgado Vasquez
Gio Jozy

The pre-match thread is here: http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?41471-Match-Day-2-TFC-Montreal-Sat-March-17-3pm-I-want-more-Impossible-to-Ignore

Shway
03-15-2018, 02:41 PM
Before I buy my tickets... Anyone in need of selling 3 tickets?

molenshtain
03-15-2018, 04:15 PM
Any word on what time the march to the stadium will be/what time we're supposed to leave downtown together? usually they send an email with all the info for away supporters well in advance but this year they don't seem to really have their shit together.

Update: nevermind. Jeremy just sent out the email. They escort is for 1:00? what horsheshit. I'm not standing in that shithole for two hours before game time. can we just en masse not show up at that time and travel later as a group?

Red CB Toronto
03-15-2018, 04:24 PM
Any word on what time the march to the stadium will be/what time we're supposed to leave downtown together? usually they send an email with all the info for away supporters well in advance but this year they don't seem to really have their shit together.

The memo from Impact said arriving at the gate for 1 pm. Do as you will with that info. I have never been to the stadium that early, truth be told, 2 hours in the stadium before kickoff is a little too much in my eyes. As of this week only 20K tickets have been sold, so the place more or less would be empty at that point.

leedsandTFC
03-15-2018, 05:34 PM
less than 25K tickets sold to this one.

pretty embarrassing to play your home opener in a half empty stadium.

Fzap
03-15-2018, 06:40 PM
Hey guys. I’m already in Montreal. If anyone is interested in a single ticket in the away supporting section we have an extra one.
we paid $43 so you can have it for that. Please contact me at frankzop@hotmail.com
thanks

Carter
03-16-2018, 07:56 AM
I'm on the same train!

Represent!!!

Just saw you walk by.

Red4ever
03-16-2018, 08:49 AM
Forever in our shadows you will be
Your hearts are full of pain and jealousy
Montreal, Montreal
Remember when you blew that 3 goal lead?

Allez allez allez les rouges allez

Have a blast everyone! Be loud, be safe and have a couple beers for me! I'll have some Tylenol Cold and Sinus for you!

SarniaTFC
03-16-2018, 09:09 AM
Great start to the trip. Missed my train from London to Toronto (thanks to my brother) had to drive and race to Toronto to make the 9:30 bus. Just managed to make that. Montreal here we come. COYR

Justin10000
03-16-2018, 10:18 AM
LOVE IT. Singing tomorrow.

Red CB Toronto
03-16-2018, 10:24 AM
Great start to the trip. Missed my train from London to Toronto (thanks to my brother) had to drive and race to Toronto to make the 9:30 bus. Just managed to make that. Montreal here we come. COYR

All for one, one for all. Great to hear. You are on route , Montreal is waiting.

GlenM
03-16-2018, 10:28 AM
TFC Road Trip to MTL

Away supporters onroute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfdghaU0vU

GlenM

ChrisFizik
03-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Hey road warriors

If you got tickets online you probably got an email yesterday with the usual notes from security. Jist of our plan from McLeans to the Big O will go.... If you've ever been to MTL either at the big O or Saputo, it's mostly the same standard stuff - and if not, welcome!, and generally stick with the road warriors from McLeans and everything will kind of fall into place.

Start your day by getting a metro pass/tickets beforehand at any metro station or store! It'll help bottleneck (and getting back)
Then McLeans from 10am :) Get hydrated, eat some breakfast. It's Paddy Not Patty. Keep it just slightly under 'smashed' so you're allowed into the stadium.
March up street to Peel Metro 12:15 or so to make an earlier 1:00PM entry
Metro to Viau and march to the away supporter gate.
Watch Reds take it to LIMPact.
Hold back 30 mins after while locals flood out. Access to concourse while waiting.

See you all there! We're looking for new members to join our road excursions so keep an eye out for that!

SuperTCP
03-16-2018, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the info! See you all there!

TheGoodson
03-16-2018, 12:23 PM
Safe travels to everyone making the trip

Rene Kingsriver
03-16-2018, 12:57 PM
I can't go myself but I'd love it if this was sung...

"MLS Champions, you'll never sing that"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbwuh5BdwuU

Red4ever
03-16-2018, 01:57 PM

This is outstanding.

It's chants like this that made me want to go to TFC games in the first place.

Blkndkr
03-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Hopefully there will be access to concourse following the game - they didn’t allow it at the 2016 playoff game and it was almost disastrous.

Hey road warriors

If you got tickets online you probably got an email yesterday with the usual notes from security. Jist of our plan from McLeans to the Big O will go.... If you've ever been to MTL either at the big O or Saputo, it's mostly the same standard stuff - and if not, welcome!, and generally stick with the road warriors from McLeans and everything will kind of fall into place.

Start your day by getting a metro pass/tickets beforehand at any metro station or store! It'll help bottleneck (and getting back)
Then McLeans from 10am :) Get hydrated, eat some breakfast. It's Paddy Not Patty. Keep it just slightly under 'smashed' so you're allowed into the stadium.
March up street to Peel Metro 12:15 or so to make an earlier 1:00PM entry
Metro to Viau and march to the away supporter gate.
Watch Reds take it to LIMPact.
Hold back 30 mins after while locals flood out. Access to concourse while waiting.

See you all there! We're looking for new members to join our road excursions so keep an eye out for that!

Redcoe15
03-16-2018, 03:44 PM
Have fun in Montreal, you road warriors! I regret not going, but I wasn't sure of my work schedule. And since I have no internet at home, I REALLY do regret it. <:(

SarniaTFC
03-16-2018, 03:50 PM

HAHAAH this is fantastic!!

JoesphNdo
03-16-2018, 04:21 PM
I assumed the 1pm time from the email was a typo, what do they expect us to do for two hours!?

Blkndkr
03-16-2018, 05:02 PM
Buy beer.
I assumed the 1pm time from the email was a typo, what do they expect us to do for two hours!?

JoesphNdo
03-16-2018, 08:01 PM
Buy beer.

At stadium prices!? I'd rather not if possible

OgtheDim
03-17-2018, 02:37 PM
Clearly hearing the Dichio song.

ChrisFizik
03-19-2018, 10:06 PM
Thanks road warriors for a good away day.
Not best result but with T.O. for the highs & lows.

https://i.imgur.com/MTSSFXGh.jpg

sn0re
03-21-2018, 10:16 AM
Did anyone manage to get any pictures or videos of the trip and game?

TFCtfc123
03-21-2018, 05:16 PM
Found a pair of sunglasses in the Big O stands post-match. If you lost a pair, get in touch.