PDA

View Full Version : (MLS CUP Final 2017 Copy? DVD)

matteo30
12-13-2017, 07:52 PM
Hi so i was wondering since I missed the medals being awarded to TFC, and would love to have a copy of the game if there was anything floating around the internet... If TFC released a DVD or Blue Ray they would make a lot of money. Include all of the Viking Clap and the post match celebrations. I will even take an ESPN feed.. I don't know why they haven't released anything yet... Any money makers on here? thats a good project...

Redcoe15
12-13-2017, 08:05 PM
I think a DVD of the entire season would fall under the stewartship of Major League Soccer. We'll probably know more about that soon enough.

Wouldn't hurt to bug MLSE about it though.

tfcfans
12-13-2017, 08:24 PM
I know someone took on the task with the Montreal DVDs from last year and I floated the idea elsewhere hoping that someone more technologically inclined would potentially take on the task for this game (and parade?).....

JuliquE
12-14-2017, 02:47 PM
In for a club-produced DVD set of the entire season, including the Canadian Championship.

I actually have all but one or two games, that weren't available anywhere, and my O.C.D. is not happy.

Found one or two decent videos to supplement the TFC-provided Parade footage, which actually is just the rally; would be nice for the DVD set to include that.

I know, wishful thinking… but, a man can dream.

matteo30
12-15-2017, 12:37 AM
In for a club-produced DVD set of the entire season, including the Canadian Championship.

I actually have all but one or two games, that weren't available anywhere, and my O.C.D. is not happy.

Found one or two decent videos to supplement the TFC-provided Parade footage, which actually is just the rally; would be nice for the DVD set to include that.

I know, wishful thinking… but, a man can dream.

Thats why I'm saying there is a replay on TSN 2 now... Imagine the Money they would make if they released a DVD at 30 $...

Alonso
01-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Yeah I made a DVD last year which I thought turned out pretty well. I'm making another one for this year for sure... I've been working on it little by little over the last few weeks.

The ESPN broadcast is far superior to the TSN broadcast so I had to video capture it off the MLS Live stream. 30+ camera angles, pregame coverage, the national anthems, and post game revelry. It'll probably be two DVD's though this year to fit in the extras.... I don't have anything on the parade though yet... could use some video for that if anyone has a source?

Alonso
01-01-2018, 10:38 PM

MLS Live plus video screen capture will get you those games.

matteo30
01-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Yeah I made a DVD last year which I thought turned out pretty well. I'm making another one for this year for sure... I've been working on it little by little over the last few weeks.

The ESPN broadcast is far superior to the TSN broadcast so I had to video capture it off the MLS Live stream. 30+ camera angles, pregame coverage, the national anthems, and post game revelry. It'll probably be two DVD's though this year to fit in the extras.... I don't have anything on the parade though yet... could use some video for that if anyone has a source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A Also does the ESPN feed have the awarding of the medals? I missed that on the TSN feed which is weird because every year I would watch MLS cup medals awarded, and then the one year that my team wins I don't get to see it can you please make a cut for people like myself of that part.

Alonso
01-01-2018, 11:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A Also does the ESPN feed have the awarding of the medals? I missed that on the TSN feed which is weird because every year I would watch MLS cup medals awarded, and then the one year that my team wins I don't get to see it can you please make a cut for people like myself of that part.

Yeah all the post game revelry including the the awards is in the ESPN broadcast. The ESPN broadcast is 1000 times better than the TSN one, it has everything including so many great angles of the game from above and all over the place.

tfcfans
01-01-2018, 11:06 PM

If (when) this ever gets done, I am happy to contribute for a copy.....:scarf:

The rally - looks to be a TFC official posting of the rally/speeches, including Jozy's epic final speech.....(edit - looks like someone already posted this one - sorry for the repeat).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A

A little bit of the parade --this is someone's homemade video I think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNbSFIeupg

matteo30
01-01-2018, 11:07 PM

Can you release something of the Medal awarding part of the Ceremony TSN completely missed it.. I saw the medals awarded for every MLS cup champion and then my team wins and I don't get to see it :facepalm: Here is the MLS cup Parade Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A I was left really upset by TSN ESPN showed it right? What was TSN thinking a Canadian team wins and then you skip them being awarded the championship medals....

Alonso
01-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Can you release something of the Medal awarding part of the Ceremony TSN completely missed it.. I saw the medals awarded for every MLS cup champion and then my team wins and I don't get to see it :facepalm: Here is the MLS cup Parade Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A I was left really upset by TSN ESPN showed it right? What was TSN thinking a Canadian team wins and then you skip them being awarded the championship medals....

I put the torrent up of the game an hour ago on a soccer torrent site... when its available I'll share the link.

Alonso
01-01-2018, 11:24 PM
If (when) this ever gets done, I am happy to contribute for a copy.....:scarf:

The rally - looks to be a TFC official posting of the rally/speeches, including Jozy's epic final speech.....(edit - looks like someone already posted this one - sorry for the repeat).....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMnf358B_A

A little bit of the parade --this is someone's homemade video I think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNbSFIeupg

The home made video is better than the official one by a landslide.

matteo30
01-01-2018, 11:53 PM
I put the torrent up of the game an hour ago on a soccer torrent site... when its available I'll share the link.

Thanks!! really appreciate it...

Alonso
01-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Thanks!! really appreciate it...

If you PM your email to me I can email you the torrent file... the website is taking a while to post the file.

Blkndkr
01-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Can’t PM you. Your box is full.

Alonso
01-02-2018, 11:22 AM
Can’t PM you. Your box is full.

I just cleared some room

adam1001
01-02-2018, 04:53 PM
I just cleared some room

Also interested in the ESPN footage if you want to share :)

Alonso
01-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Also interested in the ESPN footage if you want to share :)

Whats life without sharing? :)

PM me your email and I'll send you the torrent seed.

matteo30
01-03-2018, 01:02 AM
If you PM your email to me I can email you the torrent file... the website is taking a while to post the file.

Thanks man your probably the most popular person on here now...

BritSOL
01-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Whats life without sharing? :)

PM me your email and I'll send you the torrent seed.

Would appreciate the link here as well if possible, thanks.

Alonso
01-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Would appreciate the link here as well if possible, thanks.

Try this link: http://usasoccerarchives.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=3c308ee9510dfc3c78b03efa59f73dabca1f4914

If that doesn't work PM me your email and I'll email you the torrent seed.

PS (to all that contacted me about the game)... seed the torrent for others! It goes without saying but help the sharing!

matteo30
01-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Try this link: http://usasoccerarchives.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=3c308ee9510dfc3c78b03efa59f73dabca1f4914

If that doesn't work PM me your email and I'll email you the torrent seed.

PS (to all that contacted me about the game)... seed the torrent for others! It goes without saying but help the sharing!

I haven't used Torrents for a long time maybe 5 years I had forgotten the process but good to see I get to watch the match with a proper pre match also I really appreciate it man thanks a lot next we need the Spanish commentary of the match haha... it probably goes 1, Spanish Commentary 2) ESPN big gap....... 3)TSN wow when did they get the medals there is always some kind of medal presentation shown.... they just randomly show them with the medals!! thats so random... Past MLS cup they show them getting the medals why wasn't it shown here?

Alonso
01-03-2018, 10:01 PM
I haven't used Torrents for a long time maybe 5 years I had forgotten the process but good to see I get to watch the match with a proper pre match also I really appreciate it man thanks a lot next we need the Spanish commentary of the match haha... it probably goes 1, Spanish Commentary 2) ESPN big gap....... 3)TSN wow when did they get the medals there is always some kind of medal presentation shown.... they just randomly show them with the medals!! thats so random... Past MLS cup they show them getting the medals why wasn't it shown here?

Yeah they show the medals being awarded... Maybe you didn't watch the end? But yeah the medals are awarded and its in the video...

matteo30
01-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Yeah they show the medals being awarded... Maybe you didn't watch the end? But yeah the medals are awarded and its in the video...

ESPN feed looks great!!

JuliquE
01-04-2018, 12:06 AM
MLS Live plus video screen capture will get you those games.
Alas, the second leg of the Canadian Championship was/is no where to be found.

As for the couple MLS games missed, I suppose I could look into capturing it myself… although, I'd likely sooner make a polite request for someone, somewhere to cap it.

'Preciate the tip, though, Alonso (long time no see, btw).

Alonso
01-04-2018, 04:27 AM
Alas, the second leg of the Canadian Championship was/is no where to be found.

As for the couple MLS games missed, I suppose I could look into capturing it myself… although, I'd likely sooner make a polite request for someone, somewhere to cap it.

'Preciate the tip, though, Alonso (long time no see, btw).

Yeah it's been a while since I've been on the board, but it's good to be back. Thank you for noticing ;-)

Looks like you're right, I can't seem to find the second leg of the Canadian championship either, I'll keep looking and if I find it i'll let you know...

JuliquE
01-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Yeah it's been a while since I've been on the board, but it's good to be back. Thank you for noticing ;-)

Looks like you're right, I can't seem to find the second leg of the Canadian championship either, I'll keep looking and if I find it i'll let you know...
Not at all, mate; always a friendly lad, to my memory. =)

And, yeh… really appreciate you keeping an eye out for the 2nd leg final.

To be fair, looking back, I actually have everything else; at one point, I couldn't find the game against Philly, on Aug. 23rd… but, sorted it not too long thereafter—simply misremembered, then.

Blkndkr
01-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Agreed. Thanks, Alonso. I already had the TSN broadcast, but quite frankly I can’t stand Steven Caldwell (as a colour commentator; I’m sure he’s a wonderful man otherwise.)
ESPN feed looks great!!

OfficeGuy
01-04-2018, 01:55 PM

Count me in for this - the one last year was MINT and I loved it !!!

Alonso
01-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Count me in for this - the one last year was MINT and I loved it !!!

Thanks for the high praise, this years DVD is going to be better! What a year for TFC! I'll count you in...

lintberg
01-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Count me in for one please Alonso!!

tfcfans
01-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the high praise, this years DVD is going to be better! What a year for TFC! I'll count you in...

Count me in too!!

Alonso
01-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Count me in for one please Alonso!!

Counted!

Alonso
01-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Count me in too!!

Of course.

Cactusnick11
01-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Me too! That would be amazing!

Cuppy
01-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Purchased the EC copy last year and was awestruck. Count me in for 2 copies please as this will go into great hands

Alonso
01-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Me too! That would be amazing!

Ok, no problem.

Purchased the EC copy last year and was awestruck. Count me in for 2 copies please as this will go into great hands

I appreciate the feedback, those are kind words, I thought it turned out pretty well but I'm biased.

JoesphNdo
01-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Definitely in for a DVD if it was available for sure, thanks!

Redcoe15
01-06-2018, 11:16 AM
I would like three please. One for me, and two for my co-workers.

Plus is there any way you can make me another copy of that Eastern Final of last year against Montreal as I would like to give to another friend as well? I would appreciate it please. :smile5:

Cuchulain
01-06-2018, 03:52 PM
I'll take one. It'll have the game on it, right?

Jpexxx
01-06-2018, 04:26 PM
I'd pay for one as well

khso11
01-06-2018, 07:40 PM
I'll take one please

Ponderosa
01-06-2018, 09:04 PM
If this is an order thread I'd pay for 3.

RedZebraTFC
01-06-2018, 09:48 PM
I'll take two please

tfcfans
01-06-2018, 10:30 PM
I'm upping my order to two if this is indeed the order thread....

Alonso
01-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Ok, duly noted everyone ^^^^, seems like there is a lot more interest this year which I guess in not surprising. I'll kick it into high gear and see if I can get it done within the next two weeks. I'd really love to include the final leg of the Canadian championship this year but still can't find video of it anywhere... if anyone finds video out there for it please let me know.

Red CB Toronto
01-07-2018, 03:35 PM
I will take one too. Thanks for the undertaking. Looking forward to it.

InDa_110
01-07-2018, 03:46 PM
I will buy one too please!

tfcfans
01-07-2018, 04:44 PM
Ok, duly noted everyone ^^^^, seems like there is a lot more interest this year which I guess in not surprising. I'll kick it into high gear and see if I can get it done within the next two weeks. I'd really love to include the final leg of the Canadian championship this year but still can't find video of it anywhere... if anyone finds video out there for it please let me know.

As a worst case scenario - at least the highlights are here --its a solid 7 minutes of glory.....ha ha ha.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEKhUoYf-4o

sidvan
01-07-2018, 05:01 PM
Please include me for a couple of copies as well. Happy to contribute.

Ossington Mental Youth
01-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Count me in again Alonso! Thanks buddy!

matteo30
01-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Im in too!...

Voodooman
01-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Hope I'm not late to also be in

eb14mrc
01-08-2018, 11:25 AM
I want to order 2, please.

Alonso
01-08-2018, 11:40 AM
I will take one too. Thanks for the undertaking. Looking forward to it.

I will buy one too please!

Count me in again Alonso! Thanks buddy!

Im in too!...

Hope I'm not late to also be in

I want to order 2, please.

Ok guys, noted.

pdogg
01-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Ok guys, noted.

If not too late - just one :)

Laiping
01-08-2018, 01:39 PM
I would like one too. Please and thank you!
EMT sent 29.01.2018 for $25.00.
Thank you again!

Alonso
01-08-2018, 03:10 PM
If not too late - just one :)

For the record to everyone else out there, I'll post on here when it's too late

I would like one too. Please and thank you!

You're both included.

red-o
01-08-2018, 04:26 PM
@Alonso - I'm in please and thanks so much, this is awesome!

KidA
01-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Would totally love one of these.

Carter
01-08-2018, 06:51 PM
I’m in Alonso, thanks for taking this on again this year. Love last years eastern conference one!

Redcoe15
01-08-2018, 08:45 PM
You got mine, eh Alonzo? :smile5:

Alonso
01-08-2018, 09:04 PM
You got mine, eh Alonzo? :smile5:

Yup I got everyone who's Pm'd or posted in this thread... you're covered. :scarf:

anto7
01-08-2018, 09:10 PM
I would like one too please and thank you

bones
01-09-2018, 04:56 PM
I've asked MLSE for this a few times... I'll pay for your DVD too Alonso!

elvis
01-21-2018, 06:19 PM
I'm in please!

sidvan
01-30-2018, 08:33 AM
EMT sent

BenRhodes23
01-30-2018, 10:28 AM
They're showing the final on tsn right now. Match is starting in 5minutes

Bargs7
01-30-2018, 10:57 AM
Would love a copy as well! PM sent.

Cuppy
01-31-2018, 06:10 PM
EMT sent

lintberg
02-01-2018, 08:57 AM
EMT sent

UltraFootyKWC
02-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Would love one of these as well Alonso, if it's not too late. The one you put together last year was great. I sent you a PM.

Cheers mate! :cheers:

tfcfans
02-02-2018, 08:10 AM
EMT for 2 copies has been sent.

Thanks!

Cuppy
02-07-2018, 12:30 PM
DVD’s just arrived. Perfect day with this storm to snuggle up with those who u love and relive history
Thx again as there was so much additional coverage ESPN provided where TSN epically failed

Laiping
02-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Received my in the mail yesterday! Thank you again Alonso!

lijakaca
02-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Would it still be possible to buy one of these? I was on a flight during the actual game and would love to be able to watch everything as it happened, it was the first thing I checked once I got reception back. I can EMT anytime.

sidvan
02-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Got mine today. Excellent!!! Thanks for the effort. :drum: :scarf:

Alonso
02-07-2018, 09:02 PM
DVD’s just arrived. Perfect day with this storm to snuggle up with those who u love and relive history
Thx again as there was so much additional coverage ESPN provided where TSN epically failed

Received my in the mail yesterday! Thank you again Alonso!

Got mine today. Excellent!!! Thanks for the effort. :drum: :scarf:

Cheers guys, hope you enjoy them. :scarf:

Miss Jones
02-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Cheers guys, hope you enjoy them. :scarf:
I would love to buy a copy. I am down in Myrtle Beach and just checked this posting
How much are the copies?
EMT sent

Ossington Mental Youth
02-08-2018, 06:50 PM
paid this morning, cant wait to get it, thanks!

Voodooman
02-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Got mine! Unfortunately the mail had its day with it I guess and destroyed the case but the discs still look like they work and that's what counts!

Thanks again!

Alonso
02-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Got mine! Unfortunately the mail had its day with it I guess and destroyed the case but the discs still look like they work and that's what counts!

Thanks again!

I'll make you another case... Ill send you an email.

Voodooman
02-09-2018, 02:04 PM
I'll make you another case... Ill send you an email.

Its okay, I stopped by a used store, bought a new DVD Case and going off pictures from here will do it!

Its the discs that count!

Alonso
02-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Its okay, I stopped by a used store, bought a new DVD Case and going off pictures from here will do it!

Its the discs that count!

OK cool.

When life gives you lemons....

tfcfans
02-10-2018, 07:14 PM
I just got my DVDs today and started watching them --- they are stunning!!!

THANKS so much Alonso!!!

Alonso
02-11-2018, 05:21 PM
I just got my DVDs today and started watching them --- they are stunning!!!

THANKS so much Alonso!!!

Glad you like it, better than last years right? I'm getting better at it, it's going to be hard to top this years next year when we win it again. g:D:flare:

Ossington Mental Youth
02-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Got mine, A++ job! Thanks again!

Alonso
02-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Got mine, A++ job! Thanks again!

No problem Christian, glad you like it!

Cuchulain
02-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Got mine today and immediately relived the moment, thanks!

UltraFootyKWC
02-13-2018, 09:12 AM

Me too! Absolutely fantastic job Alonso! Thanks again mate.

lintberg
02-13-2018, 04:09 PM
Thanks Alonso, I got mine yesterday. Looks amazing...great job!!
Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Alonso
02-13-2018, 07:06 PM

Me too! Absolutely fantastic job Alonso! Thanks again mate.

Thanks Alonso, I got mine yesterday. Looks amazing...great job!!
Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Thanks, I'm glad that you all like it!

Enjoy!

Regards,
Alonso.

OfficeGuy
02-14-2018, 11:42 AM
YES - great job - they look awesome !

Rodgesico
02-14-2018, 02:21 PM
Anyone looking for one of these coveted collector items should PM Alonso. He does not have any remaining but has graciously suggested if he gets additional requests he will put together some more copies. Looks like he needs around 6 more takers at this point.

Redcoe15
02-14-2018, 05:01 PM
Got mine this week. One order came Monday and the other two came yesterday. Delivered one to a co-worker who's just as big a TFC nut. She really appreciated it. The other person I wanted to give to is on vacation and won't be back until next week.

Watched it last night. Nice perspective of the match from ESPN. And the extras were awesome. Loved the one looking back at the match using super slo-mo film and orchestral music. And the one about the fans supporting the team was also great because I WAS IN IT!g:D LOOKING FAT!:frown:

Thanks Alonso, you did a great job as always. And you can put me down for another one as there's another co worker that could be interested.

Alonso
02-14-2018, 05:17 PM
Got mine this week. One order came Monday and the other two came yesterday. Delivered one to a co-worker who's just as big a TFC nut. She really appreciated it. The other person I wanted to give to is on vacation and won't be back until next week.

Watched it last night. Nice perspective of the match from ESPN. And the extras were awesome. Loved the one looking back at the match using super slo-mo film and orchestral music. And the one about the fans supporting the team was also great because I WAS IN IT!g:D LOOKING FAT!:frown:

Thanks Alonso, you did a great job as always. And you can put me down for another one as there's another co worker that could be interested.

LOL! Yeah I noticed you in that short about the fan support for the "best team in the world", you're walking in the march from Joe's. I've seen a lot of RPB in a lot of these videos over the years.

The ESPN footage is way better, something like 30+ cameras and angles, plus the pre and post game coverage is so much more than the other broadcast. You have to include the anthems and post game revelry in a cup final, TSN what were you thinking?

And yeah, the kings of the north series has an awesome slow motion sequence at the beginning and is really well put together throughout.

I'll put you on the list for another one then.

MightyDM
02-14-2018, 11:02 PM
LOL! Yeah I noticed you in that short about the fan support for the "best team in the world", you're walking in the march from Joe's. I've seen a lot of RPB in a lot of these videos over the years.

The ESPN footage is way better, something like 30+ cameras and angles, plus the pre and post game coverage is so much more than the other broadcast. You have to include the anthems and post game revelry in a cup final, TSN what were you thinking?

And yeah, the kings of the north series has an awesome slow motion sequence at the beginning and is really well put together throughout.

I'll put you on the list for another one then.

Alonso, late to the game. Do I PM for copies and can I still get 2016.?

Alonso
02-15-2018, 05:35 PM
Alonso, late to the game. Do I PM for copies and can I still get 2016.?

Not too late, I'll buy more supplies and make more once we get enough people together.

2016 is on the back burner right now but you're the fourth person to ask, so I'm looking through my old computer to see if I still have the files I made for the DVD authoring and images for the graphics. I'll let those that have shown interest know when I know more.

Red CB Toronto
02-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Not too late, I'll buy more supplies and make more once we get enough people together.

2016 is on the back burner right now but you're the fourth person to ask, so I'm looking through my old computer to see if I still have the files I made for the DVD authoring and images for the graphics. I'll let those that have shown interest know when I know more.

Alonso, I got your email about the CD, have been being dealing with amonnia, was diagnosed with it three weeks ago. Just getting back to norm now and totally overlooked sending you an EMT. Can I still get an one?

Cheers

Campbell

Alonso
02-15-2018, 09:40 PM
Alonso, I got your email about the CD, have been being dealing with amonnia, was diagnosed with it three weeks ago. Just getting back to norm now and totally overlooked sending you an EMT. Can I still get an one?

Cheers

Campbell

Yeah man, I'll put you on the list.

I have your email already so I'll email you with more details.

matteo30
02-16-2018, 12:51 AM

It's nice when I started this I had no idea the positive impact it would have and that Alonso would run with things the way he has, thanks again

for the ESPN Feed I did miss the Bonus Features though... what were they?

Alonso
02-16-2018, 07:20 PM
It's nice when I started this I had no idea the positive impact it would have and that Alonso would run with things the way he has, thanks again

for the ESPN Feed I did miss the Bonus Features though... what were they?

The bonus features are on the DVD, has nothing to do with the ESPN feed.

Red CB Toronto
02-16-2018, 07:22 PM

Thanks, will send you an EMT after I get the email. Much appreciated.

kottisinick
02-17-2018, 05:29 AM
Hey I would also like one if that’s ok

BritSOL
02-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Would like a copy here please. PM me the details for paying etc.

andyc
02-17-2018, 03:15 PM
I would like one as well please. I'll PM you my email... Thanks

Alonso
02-19-2018, 12:14 AM
Hey I would also like one if that’s ok

Would like a copy here please. PM me the details for paying etc.

I would like one as well please. I'll PM you my email... Thanks

OK guys, you're added to the list, PM me your emails and mailing addresses if you haven't done so already and I'll email you the details.

kottisinick
02-21-2018, 11:39 AM
Did u get my pm also can I grab 2 In total ?

tfcfans
02-22-2018, 11:03 AM
^ Alonso (and others) --- you may want to record the 30 minute documentary that is being run before the Champions League game on Tuesday on TSN 1 --- not sure if it's "new" or not but it appears so as its a documentary about last years Championship season -- might be something to include on future versions of the DVD set should those be produced....:)

McBrace
02-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Hey Alonso,

Please put me down for one as well. Let me know where I can send the funds.

Cheers

BritSOL
02-22-2018, 01:40 PM
What time is it on? Looked but don't see it listed.

^ Alonso (and others) --- you may want to record the 30 minute documentary that is being run before the Champions League game on Tuesday on TSN 1 --- not sure if it's "new" or not but it appears so as its a documentary about last years Championship season -- might be something to include on future versions of the DVD set should those be produced....:)

tfcfans
02-22-2018, 05:17 PM
What time is it on? Looked but don't see it listed.

On TSN1 it is listed in the 30 minutes before the game so 7:30PM-8:00PM - "TFC Documentary - Champions". The documentary/game does not appear on "regular TSN" (TSN4 for most people) as the Leafs are on that channel that night.

Redcoe15
02-22-2018, 05:59 PM
Alonso,

You got my EMT for two more copies, eh?

lijakaca
02-23-2018, 02:09 PM
Got mine on Tuesday and watched the full game for the first time on Wednesday night, it was amazing! Thanks so much Alonso!

Initial B
02-23-2018, 06:04 PM
I got mine yesterday as well. Thanks x10 Alonso!

Alonso
02-23-2018, 06:27 PM
Did u get my pm also can I grab 2 In total ?

No I didn't get it... weird... PM me your email and mailing address and I'll email you the details.

Haven't had cable for years, so won't be able to record it unfortunately but I'll be sure to watch it! Thanks for the heads up.

Hey Alonso,

Please put me down for one as well. Let me know where I can send the funds.

Cheers

Yeah no problem Eric, are you still at the Sympatico email account? PM me your mailing address, (and email if it's not the sympatico one) and I'll email you the details... We don't see you on the forums much more these days, great to hear from you again.

Alonso,

You got my EMT for two more copies, eh?

I did, and they'll be shipped out early next week. Really glad that you liked them so much to buy two more.

Got mine on Tuesday and watched the full game for the first time on Wednesday night, it was amazing! Thanks so much Alonso!

I think I've watched it at least four times since seeing it live... after all the seasons of futility the glory is so much more visceral.

DinamoTFC
02-24-2018, 12:50 PM
Alonso, I'm terribly late to the game had lots going on.
If still possible I will email you my details for a 2017 copy.
Also can you add me potentially onto the list for the 2016 copy as well like some of the other members have asked. Thank you!

Alonso
02-24-2018, 07:05 PM
Alonso, I'm terribly late to the game had lots going on.
If still possible I will email you my details for a 2017 copy.
Also can you add me potentially onto the list for the 2016 copy as well like some of the other members have asked. Thank you!

Yeah no problem, still not too late, I'm making them this weekend shipping early next week. Your added to the list.

kottisinick
02-25-2018, 05:29 AM
Pmed you did u get it ?

Alonso
02-25-2018, 06:20 AM
Pmed you did u get it ?

Yes sir, I got it. I'll be emailing the group shortly...

Just waiting for the stragglers to forward their email address'

Red CB Toronto
03-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Yes sir, I got it. I'll be emailing the group shortly...

Just waiting for the stragglers to forward their email address'

Did you send out the second batch of DVDs yet? Just want to make sure I keep a look out for it, don't always check my mail box.

Thanks

Campbell

Alonso
03-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Did you send out the second batch of DVDs yet? Just want to make sure I keep a look out for it, don't always check my mail box.

Thanks

Campbell

Not yet, I have them all made up, packaging them tonight, shipping out on Sunday.

A week behind schedule, sorry about that guys, got busy and couldn't put as much time into it as I expected.

They should all be delivered by next Friday.

Anyone going to Joes tomorrow? I can bring DVD's with me and hand them out there. I'll be there between 10:30ish and 12:00.

Red CB Toronto
03-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Not yet, I have them all made up, packaging them tonight, shipping out on Sunday.

A week behind schedule, sorry about that guys, got busy and couldn't put as much time into it as I expected.

They should all be delivered by next Friday.

Anyone going to Joes tomorrow? I can bring DVD's with me and hand them out there. I'll be there between 10:30ish and 12:00.

Thanks, sounds good, I will be pop by Joe's tomorrow. Cheer again !!!

Alonso
03-03-2018, 04:56 AM
Thanks, sounds good, I will be pop by Joe's tomorrow. Cheer again !!!

Ok sounds good. I'll bring one DVD with me to Joes, unless others chime in before 930 when I'm leaving for the match.

Red CB Toronto
03-03-2018, 07:09 AM
Ok sounds good. I'll bring one DVD with me to Joes, unless others chime in before 930 when I'm leaving for the match.

Can you PM me your phone number, so I can text u when getting to Joe’s.

nancymiranda
03-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Alonso, Just heard about the DVD. Is it to late to get a copy? Can you message me the details? Thanks a million.

Alonso
03-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Alonso, Just heard about the DVD. Is it to late to get a copy? Can you message me the details? Thanks a million.

PM me your email and I'll forward more details.

If we can get at least 10 people interested in buying one I'll print off another batch. Two guys that were interested last round never responded to my confirmation email so if they still in fact want one that's 3 interested people.

Do you have any RPB friends that might want one?

Anyone else out there wanting one? Now's your chance...

nancymiranda
03-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Hey Alonso.
Tried to message you but it says ur mailbox is full.
My emai is nancy2miranda at gmail .com (all together)

TheSloanRanger
03-10-2018, 01:51 PM
I would take one ! Or the torrent link if you still have it

Alonso
03-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Hey Alonso.
Tried to message you but it says ur mailbox is full.
My emai is nancy2miranda at gmail .com (all together)

Yeah sorry about that, I've cleared more room.

I would take one ! Or the torrent link if you still have it

Pm me your email.

Redcoe15
03-31-2018, 06:57 PM
I just wanted to say. I was without internet service for NINE DAYS, because my hardware was obsolete. So, during that time I had to wait for someone to come out, I re-watched the DVDs Alonso made of both the 2017 MLS Cup Final and its extras, as well as the 2016 two legged Eastern Final against Montreal, as well as the extras. It certainly kept me sane for when I was out for that long. Thanks Alonso. :smile5: