PDA

View Full Version : I can’t sleep ...

Red CB Toronto
12-09-2017, 12:36 AM
After being cool, calm and collective all week the magnitude of what later today could be has started to creep into my mind thus I am wide awake , unable to sleep. Thinking about where this journey has been, is and could very well go. I am thinking about the first time I ever walked into BMO Field back in 2007 when KC came in and best the Reds in their home debut , how amazing it was despite the loss. From Dichio to Brennan , Dero to Robinson, Sutton to Edwards this has been a ride of ups and downs with the southend being the one constant. Kickoff can’t come soon enough, hope I can get some sleep before then. See you all at Joes !!

backbeat
12-09-2017, 12:52 AM
After being cool, calm and collective all week the magnitude of what later today could be has started to creep into my mind thus I am wide awake , unable to sleep. Thinking about where this journey has been, is and could very well go. I am thinking about the first time I ever walked into BMO Field back in 2007 when KC came in and best the Reds in their home debut , how amazing it was despite the loss. From Dichio to Brennan , Dero to Robinson, Sutton to Edwards this has been a ride of ups and downs with the southend being the one constant. Kickoff can’t come soon enough, hope I can get some sleep before then. See you all at Joes !!

My home for the past 10 years...

can't wait for tomorrow/today....

churning....

denime
12-09-2017, 07:41 AM
Who's up ? :D

Is it to early :drinking:

Red18andRed23
12-09-2017, 08:11 AM
It’s never too early haha all I know is that the sambuca will be pulled out of the freezer for a few shots before I hit the GO train!!

Cheers :cheers:

flatpicker
12-09-2017, 08:44 AM
It’s never too early haha all I know is that the sambuca will be pulled out of the freezer for a few shots before I hit the GO train!!

Cheers :cheers:

Cold sambuca before going out into the cold?
Drink whiskey, you amateur!
:smilewinkgrin:

Red18andRed23
12-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Sambuca is Italian and so am I sooooooo I will be taking one or two for Giovinco ;)

Honestly cold or not I just need something to help with the nerves and butterflies in my stomach haha plus I have lots of hand and toe warmers to keep me toasty warm at BMO :D

whositwhatnow
12-09-2017, 08:55 AM
I was watching ESPNFC last night on TSN, man Twillerman is a nasty human being(being nice).
It makes me want us to win big so he shoudl shut his face up. :)

DIEHARDTFC
12-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Missed my initial train, had 30 mins to kill so did what any normal person would do (on match day) and grabbed a couple tall boys to ease the anxiety.

So many scenarios have ran thru my head over the last week, Just can't wait till kickoff now