PDA

View Full Version : How can our season seats be on Stub Hub so quickly!

Cactusnick11
12-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Hey, guys. We’ve had great season tix for years. Understood last year when we didn’t get them for the final. And understood this year. Just looked on Stub Hub and someone is listing our seats for $600 USD per ticket. I thought season holders lose their seats to MLS officials, player families, team admin, etc.

Am I wrong here?

Red4ever
12-05-2017, 09:19 PM
No one has season tickets for the final.

They have season ticket holder privileges which allow anyone who is a normal season ticket holder to purchase tickets for the final. So to say my, our, etc is misleading.

It would be like saying someone at the winter classic or grey cup has your seats, its a different event.

We also dont know what sections are given to the league so everyone is moved. Some will find new better seats some will find worse seats. It could be a scalper who always scalped one section over who is now scalping your season seats because he had seniority and chance to buy better seats for this one off event

Canary10
12-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Hey, guys. We’ve had great season tix for years. Understood last year when we didn’t get them for the final. And understood this year. Just looked on Stub Hub and someone is listing our seats for $600 USD per ticket. I thought season holders lose their seats to MLS officials, player families, team admin, etc.

Am I wrong here?

Mine are up there too. Really annoying.

whositwhatnow
12-07-2017, 03:54 PM
i like the seats going for 10,000 on ticketmaster right now

jvanpeebles
12-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Just found my season seats on ticket master for $485.00 in section 110 and they are listed as a verified member. I am so pissed.

wopchop
12-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Just found my season seats on ticket master for $485.00 in section 110 and they are listed as a verified member. I am so pissed.
Wow. I'm in 18 and was not able to get them this year (I managed to snag them for the Cup last year) and that pisses me off. Did they take our whole section? There doesn't seem to be a lot of tickets. Nothing on StubHub at all.

jvanpeebles
12-08-2017, 09:50 PM
They are listed as tickets verified as well which means ticketmaster is confirming who they are and allowing for the scalping and taking a service fee for doing it. So damb wrong