PDA

View Full Version : Lost Scarf

Smokecell
11-07-2017, 09:44 PM
Good Evening All,

Sunday afternoon I lost my STH scarf from a few years back, it read 'Toronto Football Club' across the midsection and had the logo on either end. Unfortunately my friend was the one who realized it wasn't on my neck on the GO train coming home - not sure how I didn't notice since it was on under my jacket but alas it's gone...if anyone of this board has an extra they would be willing to part with I would gladly pay. I realize I am not a RPB member however I absolutely love this scarf so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alternatively, if you sit near the top of 110 and found this scarf please let me know! Ironically I had an extra at one point from a giveaway and gave that away to a friend who didn't have one...perhaps some good karma will come my way although I'm not holding my breathe.

Thank You

Red CB Toronto
11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
What year was it, remind me?

Good Evening All,

Sunday afternoon I lost my STH scarf from a few years back, it read 'Toronto Football Club' across the midsection and had the logo on either end. Unfortunately my friend was the one who realized it wasn't on my neck on the GO train coming home - not sure how I didn't notice since it was on under my jacket but alas it's gone...if anyone of this board has an extra they would be willing to part with I would gladly pay. I realize I am not a RPB member however I absolutely love this scarf so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alternatively, if you sit near the top of 110 and found this scarf please let me know! Ironically I had an extra at one point from a giveaway and gave that away to a friend who didn't have one...perhaps some good karma will come my way although I'm not holding my breathe.

Thank You

Smokecell
11-07-2017, 10:14 PM
What year was it, remind me?

I want to say 2012 - the one that came in "the can" but I could be wrong.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/8c/78/2a8c786c47e25e58fc427fd1bfa83264--ticket-holders-scarves.jpg

The closest red one in this picture with the 3 white stripes