PDA

View Full Version : First Time to BMO

BuSaPuNk
07-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey anyone ever sat in section 221 before how are the seats??? Just lucked out and got some tix on ticketmaster.

13CP
07-31-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm in section 121, and the view is amazing. However since your much higher than myself, you might have a better view. Except the players might look like ants?

TheRenter
07-31-2008, 03:16 PM
never sat there, but from what i've seen there are some who stand, whoot, and holler....enjoy!

BuSaPuNk
07-31-2008, 03:20 PM
yeah i hope so just kinda want to get my first experience in and hopefully after get around the supporters area.

13CP
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
I've heard the same. Just enjoy your first game experience. :)

Stugatzo
07-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Better question is how'd you find tix on ticketscalper??

Raging Reggie
07-31-2008, 03:35 PM
I bought seasons tickets for this year from some guy who has them there, i have only been there once since i have some fucking bastard old english men that i got into a fight with once at the rainy DC game, he expected me to sit in my wet seat so he could watch the game when everyone was standing due to the wet seats. If you dont enjoy your time up there (it is a really good view up there, no complaints on that) come down and chillin the carlsberg section behind the net where you can stand

Toronto Ruffrider
07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
I watched TFC's first ever home game from 221. The view was excellent, and the perspective of the entire pitch perfect. Of course, the view of the downtown skyline is really cool from up there as well.

As for the atmosphere, it's hard for me to comment on that seeing as how I haven't been up in that section since April of last year. The atmosphere was okay in 221 for that game, but it may very well have improved since then.

BuSaPuNk
07-31-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Yeah i'm going to be doing some exploring before game time that is for sure.

McBrace
07-31-2008, 04:00 PM
http://www.seats3d.com/mls/toronto_fc/

Try this link Bud, it gives you a decent idea!

Enjoy the game.

BuSaPuNk
07-31-2008, 04:06 PM
Cool thanks, I was trying to look for something like that but couldn't find it. God I'm already pumped I don't think I can wait 3 days....lol...

Maple Leaf Red
07-31-2008, 04:41 PM
The view's great, the sightlines are perfect, the skyline is sweet, the closer to 220 the better, and if an old English bastard yells at you for standing up during exciting plays then he's the same prick that yelled at Reggie and me and tell him to stuff it.

bangersandmash
07-31-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I sit in 220. You get the enthusiasm drifting up from the south end, but be prepared... it's largely a sitting zone. People stand a) when the ball is in the northwest corner, b) something exciting is happening and c) when we're told do by the ugly mob in the south end. ;)

mr k
07-31-2008, 05:14 PM
I actually sat in 221 for TFC/Impact row 17 - some of the more scenic pics from the game posted here

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/gattaca2008/TFCIMPACT/

Derko
07-31-2008, 05:22 PM
You could say some old bastard, what's with the English, I'm sure I'd get a lot of bother if I dared to say some old Wop or some old Mick or something like that, I know what you are trying to say, Some old bastard yelled at me for standing up. and I agree. All the anti-English just bugs me, I am proud of my Heritage as we all should be. All Nationalities

Raging Reggie
07-31-2008, 05:30 PM
^^^ easy now, he was an old english bastard, accent and all and dont be so quick to defend him, hes tore into me and my liverpool hat and said it figures i was being ignorant being a liverpool supporter! Plus i got some english blood running through these veins i can cut up my own kind thank you :)

Derko
07-31-2008, 06:43 PM
Not defending him at all, I guess he doesn't like the scouser in you,lol I've called my own English Bastards as well. It just hit a nerve, no harm done. My apologies

BuSaPuNk
07-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the pics Mr. K those were great. Well i don't care who is sitting there I will be rowdey and screaming probably the entire time so they can all kiss my big red and white TFC ass. lol

BuSaPuNk
07-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Better question is how'd you find tix on ticketscalper??

I don't really know how I landed them I just went through the site and all the prices to see what was available and these came up and I just couldn't let these go....

Corcai
07-31-2008, 08:56 PM
I sat for the Whitecaps game up in the 200 level for the first time. Me and my buddy who is from Portsmouth, liked the sightline but were very fucking annoyed by the amount of people showing up late, going for a hotdog in the middle of play, then leaving in the 79th minute.

I was spoiled by being able to be in 112, and like American Express 112 is "everywhere you want to be".

Won't buy tickets in anywhere but th south end again unless we know we can sneak into the south end. (last years match at the top of the east end against LA was nothing but drunk old english men and 13 year olds giggling and pointing out Becks on the sideline). The giggling was not done by the 13 year olds.

kitchener-TFC
07-31-2008, 09:15 PM
I sat in 221 for the TFC/VAN game. The view is perfect, but it's not really a chanting section. the section flirts with the "TFC" chant a bit.

BuSaPuNk
08-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Yeah I didn't feel like throwing my gf in the Supporters section especially when she doesn't understand the game or the fans. Thought that mabey after seeing it live she will like it and then it will be all good. The next game I go to I definatly want to be in the Supporters Section.

Maple Leaf Red
08-01-2008, 08:29 AM
You could say some old bastard, what's with the English, I'm sure I'd get a lot of bother if I dared to say some old Wop or some old Mick or something like that, I know what you are trying to say, Some old bastard yelled at me for standing up. and I agree. All the anti-English just bugs me, I am proud of my Heritage as we all should be. All Nationalities

Well, if you called someone a mick or a wop then you'd be using a racial slur whereas saying he was English just pointed out that he was, in fact, English. It's not being anti-English it's being anti-English old bastard just like if the jerk had been French Reggie and I would be commiserating over the French old bastard.

Parkdale
08-01-2008, 10:02 AM
It all depends on what row you're in.

If you're 30 rows back it's very different than if you're in the first few rows.
Personally, I love the view from the front of the 200 level. That's why my seats are there.

BuSaPuNk
08-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah i'm in the second row so I didn't think it would be too bad.

Fort York Redcoat
08-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Good area. Stood in the cold rain v New York. You may need to work to keep everybody standing and singing. Stay vigilent.