PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 18 demo released...Toronto FC is part of it.

Joe Kool
09-12-2017, 01:31 PM
My son and I play FIFA most days even if just for a quick game if that is all we can fit in. I was looking forward to it coming out later this month. Toronto FC was included this time in the demo which is very cool. Downloading now....

When are we going to see BMO Field in this game? LA Galaxy stadium makes the cut. Too bad. Will have to go find a stadium that looks like BMO to play in again.

Initial B
09-12-2017, 05:13 PM
If they win the Treble and make it to the FIFA Club World Cup, I can't see how they couldn't add BMO Field.

rydermike
09-12-2017, 08:25 PM
I could see BMO being added in FIFA 26, if it hosts some big 2026 World Cup games

Detroit_TFC
09-12-2017, 10:58 PM
I would weep manly tears if BMOF was added.

fergiejr
09-13-2017, 07:24 AM
I could see BMO being added in FIFA 26, if it hosts some big 2026 World Cup games

By that time, the game will be full 3D immersion where you're not just driving the players around, you're down at field level running around as one of the players! :-)

BelfastBoy
09-13-2017, 08:54 AM
By that time, the game will be full 3D immersion where you're not just driving the players around, you're down at field level running around as one of the players! :-)

I think that is already an option - going back a few years now. The best was creating TFC from scratch in the PES games.

izzyzz
09-15-2017, 09:43 PM
I bet the BMO Field will be included if TFC wins the MLS Cup. Next time you're at the TFC game, think of that and cheer just a bit louder... think of the children!! hehehe

Couchy81
09-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Oh nice I forgot to grab the demo.

Does the PS4 VR set work with the first person view in FIFA 18? Could be cool. I loved that mode running up the wings and passing into gaps at full speed, doing it with VR headset and full 360 field of vision would be incredible.

and BMO in the game would be amazing. I used to import in custom fan-made TFC chants into the game for the generic stadiums, one of the RPB made em iirc.

Mateo1985
09-27-2017, 11:15 AM
Has anyone had a chance to play the game yet? The full release that happened yesterday I mean. Was BMO field in it?

Cheers

CanadaLFC
09-27-2017, 04:03 PM
Has anyone had a chance to play the game yet? The full release that happened yesterday I mean. Was BMO field in it?

Cheers

No. BMO Field will never be in it unless there is a significant reason of why it should be.

OgtheDim
09-27-2017, 04:12 PM
No. BMO Field will never be in it unless there is a significant reason of why it should be.

You mean like somebody working there now who used to work with TFC? :)

I agree with you its unlikely but business decisions get made for whacky reasons.