PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Alley?

ElvistheEvilScotsman
09-09-2017, 08:15 AM
I noticed last week there were pictures of the TFC players arriving at BMO to a line up of fans and some were doing autographs.

Does anyone have tips on where (is it the south west end or centre entrance) and when do the players typically arrive on game day?

My son is desperate to meet pretty much anyone on the team.

Red CB Toronto
09-09-2017, 08:25 AM
I noticed last week there were pictures of the TFC players arriving at BMO to a line up of fans and some were doing autographs.

Does anyone have tips on where (is it the south west end or centre entrance) and when do the players typically arrive on game day?

My son is desperate to meet pretty much anyone on the team.

Players start arriving about 3 hours before kickoff and enter through the northwest corner of the stadium. Everyone usually is very happy to take photographs, sign autographs etc.

fergiejr
09-09-2017, 11:26 AM
After the game as well, if we win, the guys are good about doing this too. Trick is to be close to where the guys come out. Also, the younger guys are more apt to sign and go for selfies than the more experienced guys.

But, today is the TFCII double header, so if you're sticking around for that make sure you can get back in the stadium.

ElvistheEvilScotsman
09-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Awesome! Thanks guys!