PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games + September 2 - 4 Matches + A Good One

OgtheDim
09-01-2017, 02:31 PM
All on Saturday Sept 2

Orlando @ NER 7pm - Two teams going nowhere. A loss for either and there is no hope left. Likely a draw then. 2-2

Chicago @ Montreal 7pm - Chicago is in freefall. Their midfield is too slow to handle that Montreal front 5. Montreal wants to right the boat after losing to us. 3-0 for Montreal.

Jamaica @ Canada 8pm - MATCH OF THE NIGHT I'm thinking Canada shows some offensive spunk in this one. 3-1 for Canada

NYRB @ FCD 9pm - There was a time when this one looked like a probable top of the table clash. Now its a 5th vs. 7th mehfest. Which team will right the ship? Neither 1-1 draw.

Colorado @ LAG 11pm - A chance for Colorado to climb over LAG to be the second worst team in the league. I think I'll catch the 4 minute highlights on Sunday. 2-1 for Colorado.

fergiejr
09-01-2017, 02:37 PM
I'm hoping for a 1-1 draw CHI @ MTL. That way, it staves off both teams and MTL stays in the bottom playoff spot clinging on by a thread.

I agree with the COL @ LAG game... ;-)

khso11
09-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Jamaica @ Canada 8pm - MATCH OF THE NIGHT

The Canada game is actually at 7pm. Also the Canada supporters section is already sold out, I feel this is going to be an exciting match, definitely the match of the night.

Hamilton_Red
09-01-2017, 11:21 PM
That US result is going to leave a mark. Not good for Bradley and Altidore at all.

OgtheDim
09-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Montreal goes down a man and then down a goal.

OgtheDim
09-02-2017, 08:22 PM
There is no hope for Orlando.

Montreal still has a couple of games in hand on Columbus but not good for them losing 2 games in a 4 game home stand.

Detroit_TFC
09-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Orlando has unraveled, they are done for this season.

PizzaEatingYeti
09-03-2017, 04:38 PM
That US result is going to leave a mark. Not good for Bradley and Altidore at all.
I think the same.
I don't give a shit about the US national team's results, but this will hurt TFC because it will probably hurt Bradley and Alti's game in the TFC uniform!
:(

OgtheDim
09-03-2017, 05:01 PM
You are all forgetting that they lost to Mexico & Costa Rica already this go around.

Jozy will be back already and the team will be talking to him about where he is - he'll be fine.

Bradley - the guy is laser beam focused on whatever is in front of him.

No issues.

TheSloanRanger
09-03-2017, 06:08 PM
I don't see any lingering problems coming off of the USMNT loss. Those are two established professionals who have a grasp on what is happening here in Toronto this year. I expect them to come back full force and ready to complete parts 2 and 3 of the treble.

Fort York Redcoat
09-04-2017, 07:49 AM
Montreal goes down a man and then down a goal.

Lots of mention of Lovitz but he couldn't get anyone to pot the goal for him. I guess Jackson was needed. I'm okay with his goal yesterday.:canada:

Fort York Redcoat
09-04-2017, 09:12 AM
There is no hope for Orlando.

Montreal still has a couple of games in hand on Columbus but not good for them losing 2 games in a 4 game home stand.

Orlando was shocking.

Kei Kamara hat trick now puts him a hat trick away from the 100 mark all-time and Edson Buddle.

Fort York Redcoat
09-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Urruti and Dallas drawing with NJRB after going a man down.