PDA

View Full Version : Kids first game

JPMcLean
08-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Bringing my 4 year old for his first TFC game Saturday...I've been coming since season 1 but its the first time he's tagging along.

We are going to go sit in 108 as opposed to supporters sections as he'll handle that much better (he's not a massive fan of noise/crowds for the most part)

Anyone have any tips for any first-time fan activity that goes on at BMO?

There wasn't much written on the TFC site... want to make sure its a lasting memory so a good thrashing of Portland will help!

He's got his Jersey ready :)

J

Canary10
08-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Bringing my 4 year old for his first TFC game Saturday...I've been coming since season 1 but its the first time he's tagging along.We are going to go sit in 108 as opposed to supporters sections as he'll handle that much better (he's not a massive fan of noise/crowds for the most part)Anyone have any tips for any first-time fan activity that goes on at BMO?There wasn't much written on the TFC site... want to make sure its a lasting memory so a good thrashing of Portland will help!He's got his Jersey ready :)JMay want to consider headphones. It's awfully loud at BMO.

JPMcLean
08-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks we have some yes thanks for the tip

I've been taking him to some stock-car racing recently so he's used to wearing them, they'll definitely be in tow.

Cas87
08-11-2017, 03:52 PM
I know the BMO guest services booth in the South End (section 112-113) usually has "My First Game" certificates along with stickers, temp tattoos, etc.

sn0re
08-11-2017, 04:00 PM
What time do the players arrive at BMO before a game? I want to try to get a few more autographs on my jersey

Red CB Toronto
08-11-2017, 04:22 PM
What time do the players arrive at BMO before a game? I want to try to get a few more autographs on my jersey

They start coming in around 3-2 1/5 hours before kickoff.

JPMcLean
08-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Thanks!