PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games - July 19th - 6 Games

OgtheDim
07-18-2017, 08:59 PM
No game is as good as ours will be but a few interesting matches.

Philly @ Montreal 7:30pm - Both of these teams have to start winning to get into the playoffs. I think the Impact are balanced better. 2-1 for Montreal

San Jose @ NYRB 7:30pm - NYRB is really good at home. SJE is slowly turning their team into a 3-5-2 like ours but on the road away with a Sunday game in Seattle, I think this one is too far for them. 2-0 NYRB

Houston @ Minnesota 8pm - Loons are OK at home now and Houston missing a few key players. 2-1 for Minnesota

Vancouver @ LAG 10:30pm - LAG at home have been really bad. Vancouver is starting to put together a bit more offensive punch but I still think this game is too hard for them. 1-1 draw

RSL @ Portland 10:30pm - RSL goes from Man U to at Portland. Glad we are not doing that stuff anymore. Portland needs this more then RSL. 1-0 for the home team.

DCU @ Seattle 10:30pm - DCU is going to add some things this transfer round but they are just not all that good. Sure, Seattle is missing a few players in the Gold Cup but they are just better. 2-0 for the home team

notthesun
07-19-2017, 11:27 PM
Wow, D.C. is a special kind of bad. From 3-0 up to being down 4-3.

Fort York Redcoat
07-20-2017, 09:19 AM
5 goals after the 70th in that NJRB game. What a collapse.

Canary10
07-20-2017, 09:43 AM
What the hell happened in Portland and Seattle? Portland with three red cards midway through the second half?!!

Fort York Redcoat
07-20-2017, 09:58 AM
So ridiculous hearing that Montreal bell when they play Philly. If any team should have a bell rung when they pot one...

Fort York Redcoat
07-20-2017, 10:27 AM
What the hell happened in Portland and Seattle? Portland with three red cards midway through the second half?!!

That Seattle match felt like an all star/friendly. Two teams taking a half off and getting the other to score goals. Crazy.

That Portland match I'd like to see in its entirety just to follow that much agro. Plata with a brace and a shimmy shake behind the net. Fun.