PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Colorado game on July 22nd

Scotty74
07-10-2017, 02:29 PM
I realize this is a hell of a long shot but I'm looking for 4 tickets for the Colorado game on July 22nd. My buddy and his 2 kids are visiting from Europe and want to go to the game. Game is sold out on ticketmaster and the cheapest tickets on stubhub are $60USD per ticket for 4 together. I'm more than happy to pay face value but I don't want to pay scalpers inflated prices! They would need to be non-supporters section as his kids are 10 & 8 and would see nothing standing in that end
Anyone with tickets please PM me.

Thanks!

Fort York Redcoat
07-10-2017, 02:33 PM
I realize this is a hell of a long shot but I'm looking for 4 tickets for the Colorado game on July 22nd. My buddy and his 2 kids are visiting from Europe and want to go to the game. Game is sold out on ticketmaster and the cheapest tickets on stubhub are $60USD per ticket for 4 together. I'm more than happy to pay face value but I don't want to pay scalpers inflated prices! They would need to be non-supporters section as his kids are 10 & 8 and would see nothing standing in that end
Anyone with tickets please PM me.

Thanks!

Please keep requests for tickets in the ticket trader.

Thank you

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showthread.php?40595-July-22-TFC-vs-Colorado-Rapids