PDA

View Full Version : The "Priceless Moment Of The Season"...

PizzaEatingYeti
07-06-2017, 04:18 PM
... Until now, and maybe just for me, is when after the 2nd TFC goal scored against Orlando (in Orlando, on July 5) by Seba on assist by Alti:

- Seba jumps on Alti, thanking for the assist.

The way how the 2 guys are standing like that for many seconds... the joy, but more importantly the real connection between them you can feel looking at this picture, makes this super momentum priceless for a TFC fan.

Sorry if anyone will not like for I have started a thread just with this!

I don't know how to make a very short clip, or a gif with this moment, but maybe someone is good with doing it, and will post it here.

Richard
07-06-2017, 05:37 PM
The Altidore/Giovinco pairing is the best striker combo this league has ever seen.

molenshtain
07-06-2017, 05:57 PM
idk. Dempsey - Martins combo in 2014 was pretty insane. Altidore and Seba certainly looked similiar to them last night though.

Blindside16
07-07-2017, 02:11 AM
... Until now, and maybe just for me, is when after the 2nd TFC goal scored against Orlando (in Orlando, on July 5) by Seba on assist by Alti:

- Seba jumps on Alti, thanking for the assist.

The way how the 2 guys are standing like that for many seconds... the joy, but more importantly the real connection between them you can feel looking at this picture, makes this super momentum priceless for a TFC fan.

Sorry if anyone will not like for I have started a thread just with this!

I don't know how to make a very short clip, or a gif with this moment, but maybe someone is good with doing it, and will post it here.

I enjoyed that moment as well. They seem to thoroughly enjoy playing together. You saw something similar to that in the Houston game I believe. Jozy scored and Seba just about broke his hand slapping him on the back. They are best combo in the league today and make strong cases for the best combo of all time.

CBTFC
07-07-2017, 05:40 AM
http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/11311/p11311_p_v8_af.jpg

OgtheDim
07-07-2017, 06:06 AM
Geez, Arnie used to be thin and young?

PizzaEatingYeti
07-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Jozy scored and Seba just about broke his hand slapping him on the back.

Yes, I clearly remember that moment!
It was super too.

Section_105
07-10-2017, 10:26 AM
TWINS POSTER

Well Played. so good.

fergiejr
07-10-2017, 12:17 PM
http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/11311/p11311_p_v8_af.jpg

TIFO Idea? :-)

PizzaEatingYeti
07-17-2017, 08:29 PM
TIFO Idea? :-)

Ummm.... Maybe, but would need to be played wisely.
Otherwise both players might feel insulted... one of them big, good looking and dumb, the other one small, ugly and intelligent? No...