PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games - 29 June to July 2 (YES TONIGHT)

OgtheDim
06-29-2017, 06:33 PM
Thursday

Minnesota @ NYCFC 7:30pm - Can only see one result. 3-1 for the home side

Friday

Orlando @ RSL 9:30pm - Orlando in a bit of a holding pattern right now. RSL is playing for next season. 1-1 draw

Saturday

Vancouver @ Chicago 7pm - Vancouver is OK but Chicago's midfield is just better, even without Dax. 2-1 for the Fire

Portland @SKC 7pm - SKC has a few players called up and injured and their coach doesn't really manage players - but they are still better then Portland right now. 2-0 for SKC.

DCU @ Montreal 7pm - Who's going to bounce back better from recent matches? I think DCU has enough defence to hold off the Impact and grab a win here. 2-1 for DCU

Atlanta @ Columbus 7:30pm - OTHER TEAMS GAME OF THE WEEK If either team has aspirations at climbing into the top 3, they have to start beating Eastern opponents more. Lots of offence - defence...not so much. 3-3

Houston @ Colorado 9pm - Houston is awful away. This is the week I think that changes. 2-0 Houston

LAG @ San Jose 10:30pm - the post Kinnear era really begins here. Too bad LAG is a good away team. 3-1 for LA

Sunday

NER @ Philly 5pm - Possible 1st round matchup against each other and us. Philly's defence is a tad too slow to handle NER. 2-1 New England

notthesun
06-29-2017, 07:05 PM
Johansen, in his first appearance since we shelled him in the playoffs, drops a long range shot for an easy tap-in for Minnesota. Would be cool if NYC dropped some points here.

edit: Minnesota overpowered in the end. Oh well

Fort York Redcoat
07-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Oh that Salt Lake match. So many old names. Plata getting all the chances but can't get one on or past Bendik.

And ouch, Will Johnson with the only goal of the match proving why he's ok to stay away from the Gold Cup first round at least. Kind of glad there was no mention of Larin in the highlights. Less said the better.

Sigh

Fort York Redcoat
07-02-2017, 01:49 PM
That Chicago game was upsetting. I guess the silver lining is that not only are Vancouver weak but they had Canadians out and not sucking in that game.

Fort York Redcoat
07-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Wondo within 5 goals all time 3rd place. Gets one in the SuperCali fragi listic expi Classico...cious.

Yohan
07-05-2017, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-AI6boQkkA