PDA

View Full Version : Match Day 18 - TFC @ Dallas Sat July 1 7pm - The Beat Goes On

OgtheDim
06-28-2017, 06:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3O5zg290k

Have At It People

molenshtain
06-28-2017, 06:12 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up about this road trip - both against tough opponents in difficult venues. No way we can keep this run of form going. Not in this league.

I'd be pleasantly surprised with 2 points from the next two. We come out with less, I'm not too worried. We come out with more than we can really start the talk about best MLS team ever.

Cas87
06-28-2017, 08:04 AM
I hope for 2 draws. Both Dallas and Orlando at home play like us at BMO (very tough environments).

Steve
06-28-2017, 08:29 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up about this road trip - both against tough opponents in difficult venues. No way we can keep this run of form going. Not in this league.

I'd be pleasantly surprised with 2 points from the next two. We come out with less, I'm not too worried. We come out with more than we can really start the talk about best MLS team ever.

Yeah there has to be a regression to the mean at some point. Honestly, a tie and a loss would be perfectly reasonable to me out of this. We'll probably give up top spot to Chicago, but that's OK, it was going to happen at some point (there's no way we're in the SS position until the end of the season). I'm not saying we don't win it at the end, I'm saying it would be crazy to be in first for almost the entire season without losing it at some point.

And yeah, if we lost the next 2, that's totally fine for me too. 2 loses in a row will happen at some point (especially away in this league). If we win even one of them though, shit, I don't even know what to think about this team. Maybe it's the 10 years of heartbreak (well, last year wasn't heartbreak, but pretty much every year before that was), but somewhere in my mind I still think this year has been a huge fluke, and at some point it will be like "oops, sorry guys, THIS is the real TFC" as we start losing a bunch. Hell, when I read articles about TFC being the best team in MLS this year, I think "shit, they really have you fooled, you'll feel silly when we collapse". Ok, this got a little off track. I'm not saying I don't support the guys 100% and aren't thrilled with what they've been doing, I'm just really damaged inside I think.

flatpicker
06-28-2017, 08:39 AM
We will never lose again.

:michael:

paul-collins
06-28-2017, 10:40 AM
Not what I was expecting when I saw "The Beat Goes On"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agtOj5LTISQ

Fort York Redcoat
06-28-2017, 11:12 AM
We will never lose again.

:michael:

I'll take it.

That last match vs Houston was a dogged affair but I think this could go our way.

notthesun
06-28-2017, 11:13 AM
Ashtone Morgan, come on down!

molenshtain
06-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Ashtone Morgan, come on down!

he's a graduate of my alma mater so I'll always have a certain place for him in my heart. I love that it seems like once a season Morgan gets thrown into things for a stretch and he always handles it immaculately. Hope he stays on with the team for life. True Toronto kid.

TFC1154ever
06-28-2017, 01:17 PM
ill take 2-3 points in these next 2 games. But knowing this team, it could be 6 lol. Fucken love this team

flatpicker
06-28-2017, 01:55 PM

Actually, I was expecting this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slldMEPvUqA

OgtheDim
06-28-2017, 02:23 PM
Hmmm...I was going more for a certain drip drip drip of the season feeling but the Whispers lyrics are better I must admit. (And my wife has the Kings song on a 45 somewhere)

And the beat goes on
Just like my love everlasting
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong on and on

Do you ever wonder
That to win, somebody's got to lose
I might as well get over the blues
Just like fishing in the ocean
There'll always be someone new
You did me wrong 'cos I've been through stormy weather.

And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on you'd better believe it
Still moving strong on and on

Don't stop for nobody
This time I'll keep my feet on solid ground
Now I understand myself when I'm down
Like the sweet sound of hip music
There'll always be something new
To keep the tables turning
Hey this super song
There'll never be an ending

And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong on and on (the beat goes on) on, ...

Get down playing that fee, sure the beat is real
The beat goes on

And the beat goes on, ...

tfcfans
06-28-2017, 05:17 PM
We are due for a regression week and this type of two game trip is likely our most difficult stretch on the road for the rest of the year, combined with a ridiculously busy last few weeks and some depth being taken away, I wouldn't read too much into it if we have a bad result or two. The key for me this month is stealing a point in NYCFC without Altidore/Bradley, getting 3 at home against an awful Rapids team without those same two, and then coming together as a group at home on July 30th agsinst NYCFC for a victory. Chicago seems to have the reverse of our schedule, easier games coming up and a tough end of the month - would not be surprised to see these two teams in the same spot in about 5 weeks.....

MartinUtd
06-28-2017, 05:41 PM
Dallas isn't where I expected them to be in the standings. What happened to them? They've only got 25 points in 16 games... I thought they'd be to near the top.

RedsYNWA
06-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Just win baby !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RAlrzcdfRY

Oldtimer
06-28-2017, 07:08 PM
I expect this team to try to win. Nobody intimidates this team. Will they actually win? This game is a hard test, but anything is possible. However I would not be heartbroken with a tie.

Dunkers
06-28-2017, 07:19 PM
Dallas isn't where I expected them to be in the standings. What happened to them? They've only got 25 points in 16 games... I thought they'd be to near the top.

I win in the last 8 outings will do that to any team. I think they have had some injuries to a few key players, Diaz and Zimmerman come to mind.

ChrisFizik
06-29-2017, 02:11 PM
Exa1AKgeJUE

notthesun
06-29-2017, 08:12 PM
Crap... Beitashour just had surgery. Damaged pancreas from Fisher's bodycheck. Timeline unknown for return.

https://www.torontofc.ca/post/2017/06/29/steven-beitashour-injury-update

Cooper or Endoh at RWB then, I guess. I believe Cooper is available for this game, leaving to join Panama at the Gold Cup after.

OgtheDim
06-29-2017, 08:58 PM
Well the one position we all thought was light in the replacement area might require the longest term for a replacement. This is uncharted territory for soccer injuries.

Auzzy
06-29-2017, 09:16 PM

The Kings -- YES Thank You!

James17930
06-30-2017, 12:40 AM
Well the one position we all thought was light in the replacement area might require the longest term for a replacement. This is uncharted territory for soccer injuries.

I think we are in need of some reinforcements.

Cas87
06-30-2017, 09:12 AM
So with the news about Beitashour I guess we roll this out?

-------------------Bono--------------------------

Alseth (?) -- Moor --- Hernandez --- Mavinga
(Zavaleta?)____________________(Morgan?)
----------------- Bradley ------------------------

Osorio --------- Vazquez ------------ Delgado

---------- Jozy -------------- Seba -------------

Irwin
Hamilton
Zavaleta (deserves a break)
Endoh
Chapman
Cooper
Cheyrou

James17930
06-30-2017, 10:18 AM
So with the news about Beitashour I guess we roll this out?

-------------------Bono--------------------------

Alseth (?) -- Moor --- Hernandez --- Mavinga
(Zavaleta?)____________________(Morgan?)
----------------- Bradley ------------------------

Osorio --------- Vazquez ------------ Delgado

---------- Jozy -------------- Seba -------------

Irwin
Hamilton
Zavaleta (deserves a break)
Endoh
Chapman
Cooper
Cheyrou

Vanney has shown that he will stick with the 3-5-2 unless he absolutely has no choice, so I wouldn't be surprised to just see this:

-----------------Bono----------------
Zavs-----------Moor----------Mavinga
Endoh---Delgado---Bradley---Vasquez---Cooper
--------Seba--------------Jozy------------------

Pretty sure Oso, Edwards and Ricketts are already gone for the Gold Cup.

OgtheDim
06-30-2017, 10:51 AM
Cooper is right footed. I suspect its Morgan on the left and Cooper on the right for the WB's.

PawTar711
06-30-2017, 12:41 PM
we really need this game, we lost our last game that was away against new england, time to take this home and well be good

michaeltfc91
06-30-2017, 01:04 PM
Altidore Giovinco

Vasquez

Morgan Cheyrou Bradley Delgado

Mavinga Moor Zavaleta

Bono

Subs - Hamilton, Chapman, Endoh, Hernandez, Irwin

OgtheDim
06-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Points in out of Conference away games are always a bonus.

I've got many memories of that last game in Dallas, including us having Right FB issues and Hagglund getting burned badly. Thankfully, Castillo is gone.

Shakes McQueen
06-30-2017, 04:17 PM
I'd be satisfied with a draw, considering the opponent, the ridiculous schedule, and the sudden lack of Beita.

A win would be awesome, and you never know with this group - they could still pull it out.

James17930
06-30-2017, 06:47 PM
Cooper is right footed. I suspect its Morgan on the left and Cooper on the right for the WB's.

That makes sense, of course, but Vanney has put Edwards on the right side before, so my thinking was that it's more like he will follow the 'depth chart' and put those guys in first, even if they're on the 'wrong side' before going with someone lower on the chart even if they have the 'correct footing.'

That's why I was thinking Morgan would start on the bench. But of course he could very well get the start.

PizzaEatingYeti
06-30-2017, 11:33 PM
My outlook for these next 2 games:
(probably the most difficult away games in row in the whole '17 season)

6 points for TFC: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
5 points for TFC: CAN NOT HAPPEN (LOL)
4 points for TFC: EXCELLENT
3 points for TFC: VERY GOOD
2 points for TFC: PASSING MARK
1 points for TFC: OH WELL... THIS WAS TO BE EXPECTED AT SOME POINT
0 points for TFC: OH WELL... LET'S NOT PRETEND FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH THAT WE ARE A GREAT TEAM

PizzaEatingYeti
06-30-2017, 11:38 PM
Crap... Beitashour just had surgery. Damaged pancreas from Fisher's bodycheck. Timeline unknown for return.

https://www.torontofc.ca/post/2017/06/29/steven-beitashour-injury-update

Cooper or Endoh at RWB then, I guess. I believe Cooper is available for this game, leaving to join Panama at the Gold Cup after.

This is a very serious hit on the team as a whole.
How much will influence the whole season... I have no idea.

charlieocc
07-01-2017, 05:19 PM
https://twitter.com/torontofc/status/881271199015329792

No Vazquez tonight, wonder what that's about. And Alseth starting. Uh oh

notthesun
07-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Morgan starts LWB, Alseth RWB, Cooper in midfield.

I'm surprised, I expected Cooper to go RWB, although with him leaving after this game we'd still have a hole there so I guess it makes some sense to see if Alseth can manage it. The book on him is that he should be more defensively responsible than Endoh in that role, but on the other hand I wouldn't expect him to do much of anything in the attack.

No Vazquez anywhere. Dunno what the story is there, but that really hurts.

OgtheDim
07-01-2017, 05:38 PM
https://twitter.com/KurtLarSUN/status/881275570885193728

The Orlando one is the more important game so I'd be good with him not being out but if Vasquez needs a day for family, I'd give it.

OgtheDim
07-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Streams?

https://twitter.com/TorontoFCII/status/881280578024349696

Anybody got a decent Youtube one?

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Free to watch on MLS live:
https://live.mlssoccer.com/video/live/902302/beginning

OgtheDim
07-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Blacked out in Canada

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Blacked out in Canada
Oh sorry... I'm in the US.

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=115adQlMRuA

Enjoy!

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Oh dear.

Leedsoronto
07-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Oh fuke

General Woolfe
07-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Disasterous start :facepalm:

Looks like we are going to miss Vazquez tonight???

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 06:28 PM
A goal like in the schoolyard.

This will be a very very long night.
I'm out at 2-0 to Dallas.

Leedsoronto
07-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Urruties cut back was just like Edwards winner in the Concav, u think we would have seen that coming ehh ???

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Dallas are fired up – they've come out flying. If TFC can weather this storm, you assume they'll tire later and hopefully TFC can capitalize.

notthesun
07-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Missed the start, how'd they score?

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:36 PM
That should be red!

General Woolfe
07-01-2017, 06:36 PM
good effort by Seba

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Allseth fucked up Mavinga on that chance.

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:38 PM

Sent a ball down the left, TFC exposed, the Dallas player cut it back into the box and a runner came onto it. Bono couldn't quite come out to get it.

As Leedsoronto said, very similar to Seba's second goal from Tuesday.

General Woolfe
07-01-2017, 06:39 PM

Run by Lemah into the box not picked up by Zav or Mavinga

Good spell this for TFC

Elsewhere Chicago 2 up on the Whitecaps already

General Woolfe
07-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Oh shit!

Just when it looked like we were getting back into this game. Poor defending by Mavinga

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:42 PM
A goal like in the schoolyard.

This will be a very very long night.
I'm out at 2-0 to Dallas.

That would mean the game is already over.

Although maybe that would be fine at this point. Anything more than this is going to be embarrassing.

Leedsoronto
07-01-2017, 06:43 PM
I just had to double check I wasn't watching TFC 2 for a minute then :@(

PizzaEatingYeti
Have a nice evening boys, I'm out as I said earlier.
We're going to be humiliated.

We can't play defense against speedy forwards.
We never could in the history of TFC.

notthesun
That's on Morgan, not Mavinga. He was asleep, Lamah shouldn't be getting in behind him there. Why was he so far ahead of the backline?

OgtheDim
07-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Hmm....counter attacking team doing long balls past a static back line. Seen this somewhere before. The spacing along the back line is off with Mavinga not sure where to be.

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:47 PM
The horns are playing the theme song to 'Dallas'.

That's actually pretty awesome.

SirBobSaget
07-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Wingbacks are complete dead weight. Dallas isnt even bothering trying to track them and why would they its an auto giveaway any time its sent their way.

James17930
07-01-2017, 06:55 PM
It's amazing how much we're missing Vasquez. Did we really have this much trouble last year without him?

notthesun
07-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Wingbacks are complete dead weight. Dallas isnt even bothering trying to track them and why would they its an auto giveaway any time its sent their way.

Yup. This game proves how vital our fullbacks are in our 3-5-2 system, and how good Beita and Morrow are. Morgan and Alseth offer nothing going forward so Dallas is just sticking to our midfield 3 and we can barely get into their half. We've got no wide options.

Move Cooper to RB at half and bring on Cheyrou or Chapman in the midfield.

Bez should be on the phone at half time looking for a replacement RB that can tide us over until Morrow or Edwards return.

shwade
07-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Morgan should never start again.

James17930
07-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Bono, WTF you doing?

Hugh Jazz
07-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Pull off one of the wingbacks and switch to 4-4-2. Bring in Chapman, we need another shuttler in this heat. Not a good game for Cheyrou.

Yohan
07-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Well, Morgan is past his expiry date. Not good enough for MLS.

You don't give your rookie RB who hasn't played a lot of right wingback a start away at FCD. That's setting him up for failure.

Altidore has been non existent so far this game. FCD clogging the centre of the pitch when defending because TFC wingbacks have been so far.

I wouldn't have gone 3-5-2 away at Dallas. Not with those wingbacks

ensco
07-01-2017, 07:11 PM
I went looking for the reason Lamah pulled his shirt up after the first goal. The undershirt says "Forever in our hearts Tiote"

http://www.espnfc.us/ivory-coast/story/3139098/cheick-tiote-dies-in-china-after-collapsing-in-training-session

Lamah and Tiote broke in together at Anderlecht.

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Sorry, but Alseth is just a pylon.
And Morgan? It's sad, but it's nothing new to say about him. He has no business playing anywhere higher than the USL.

OgtheDim
07-01-2017, 07:12 PM
You know, its not like Dallas' defence is all that good. As others have said, our WB's are not a threat on either end. I don't blame Vanney for trying it as both players supposedly should be able to do this.

But, neither have shown they can space themselves properly or track the runners.

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Well, Morgan is past his expiry date. Not good enough for MLS.

Damn, I'we just read this after I posted regarding Morgan too.
No folks, I was not copying Yohan's comment, lol...

shwade
This game just shows how much we need our wingbacks and how good they are at what they do. We are going to really miss them..
Oh and Vasquez...no spark in in the middle.

ensco
I am not going to get exercised about Morgan and Alseth.

They clearly both are having a tough night, but you need games to find a rhythm.

If Morgan is in there, it's because he has shown enough to Vanney in practice etc to rate the shot.

Let's let Vanney decide on how to get games for, and evaluate, reserves. He has earned the right not to get endlessly second guessed when we have a tough game in 90 degree weather in Dallas, at the end of a brutal run of games.

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 07:23 PM
we have a tough game in 90 degree weather in Dallas

Well this is not an elite team mentality.
Because if we think like this, any MLS season some 6 away games are automatic losses: Colorado is always too high, Houston is always too hot, and there are those 4 plastic shit turfs (or maybe more than 4?).

notthesun
07-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Let's let Vanney decide on how to get games for, and evaluate, reserves. He has earned the right not to get endlessly second guessed when we have a tough game in 90 degree weather in Dallas, at the end of a brutal run of games.

Well said, and I'm not getting after Vanney here, we're pretty depleted in terms of options.

I just look at Morrow and Edwards and I'm not sure I see a future for Morgan here, sadly. Alseth, we shouldn't have expected much anyways.

ensco
07-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Well said, and I'm not getting after Vanney here, we're pretty depleted in terms of options.

I just look at Morrow and Edwards and I'm not sure I see a future for Morgan here, sadly. Alseth, we shouldn't have expected much anyways.

I see a lot of guys looking out of sorts. Moor and Mavinga too.

Plus you just can't tell on TV. Often the guy that got exposed on the finish is not the person who was out of position. You need the all 22 camera. (Which they never use for replays. Which, for the life of me, I'll never understand)

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 07:28 PM
another yellow card gifted to our team for absolutely nothing.

James17930
07-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Well, we've got some life.

ensco
07-01-2017, 07:41 PM
I like the little euro rail station bing that precedes stadium announcements

James17930
07-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Damn, they're really coming to life now.

Altidore's hitting Beast Mode!

James17930
07-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Well, that's the game.

ensco
07-01-2017, 07:58 PM
I wonder where Bright Dike is these days

notthesun
07-01-2017, 07:59 PM
That's the game. Back line a complete mess tonight. Moor had no idea Urrutti was making that run and Zavaleta didn't follow him or warn Moor about it.

Oh well. Hopefully Chicago loses at soon as well so we can stay close. They're on fire.

General Woolfe
07-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Game over ...

Back down to earth with a bang. To be honest our league position has flattered us a little of late. Both Chicago & NYCFC have been playing better football this last month or so. We need to get ourselves together soon before the playoffs start to loom. Giovinco's form in particular is a real worry.

Yohan
07-01-2017, 08:04 PM
I wonder where Bright Dike is these days
playing in Malaysia

UpTheReds
07-01-2017, 08:06 PM
It's a long season. Everyone will suffer a bit of a dip in form. It can't be understated how important Morrow and Beita are, not to mention Edwards and Vazquez. Stay positive, this is a great side, they'll be fine.

James17930
07-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Mavinga looks like he's ready to fall over.

notthesun
07-01-2017, 08:11 PM
I'd like to see Chapman get some more minutes when Vazquez is out though. I get that Vanney is trying to get Cooper into a rhythm and out of his funk, but Chapman needs more playing time too.

flatpicker
07-01-2017, 08:14 PM
It says a lot for how much Toronto has exorcised the ghosts of the past when it feels so strange to see them lose a game.

OgtheDim
07-01-2017, 08:24 PM
A lot of crappy play all over with bad passes, awful touches, blown overages and really really sloppy play. I don't think one player had a good game, to be honest. Its almost like these guys were celebrating something this week. :canada:

If we were going to have a game like this, this was the place and time to do it. 3rd loss of the season. The guys will be not happy with that & I fully expect them to go into Orlando and play much better.

My eyes are on the NYCFC games later this month.

tfcfans
07-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Tonight and Wednesday was clearly the toughest road stretch the rest of the way and it was also coming off an extremely busy schedule (5th game in 15 days) and an extremely emotional high less than 5 days ago - no Vasquez or Beita (or Morrow) in a tough environment, let's not all read too much into this. I will see how the rest of the games this month go for both us and Chicago (at Portland, at NYC, at KC) before I annoint them in any way significantly better than us.....I'll gladly take a healthy TFC in the playoffs over everyone else these days and with a weeks rest between games like in November......it's a marathon not a sprint.....

TFC1154ever
07-01-2017, 08:33 PM
If we had Vasquez in this game, it would have been a different game. This game was crying for someone to carve out a piece of magic.

nonc
07-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Straight trash tonight from the defensive core and Altidore. I thought Alseth did a lot more than Morgan, but that doesn't take much does it!

Yohan
07-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Well, it says something when Armando Freaking Cooper was probably the best TFC player this game. TFC played like they were a bit hungover from Tues's game celebration. Plus it's against Dallas who I said was very good and away in Dallas heat where TFC doesn't have a good record.

PizzaEatingYeti
07-01-2017, 09:33 PM
If we had Vasquez in this game, it would have been a different game. This game was crying for someone to carve out a piece of magic.

Yeah, Seba and Alti had almost zero decent service.
Not saying that they were playing good at all, of course...

SirBobSaget
07-01-2017, 10:47 PM
There was no width whatsoever, only danger came from piercing passes up the middle or long balls to the attackers peeling out wide. I feel that Vanney put out Morgan and Alseth out to give them the opportunity to earn their roster spot, neither did. So with the window coming up Bez will be busy shoring up the wingback positions.

I'm shattered by the Morgan performance, I was really pulling for him to bounce back. He had no fight always stood of the ball carrier, and when attacking never drove forward only looked to pass 5 yards backwards to safety.

Alseth mishandled easy passes and gave away possession so easily. Both didn't even seem to care to get involved.

Contrast with Cooper and Delgado who were always in the thick of it scrapping for possession and getting fouled hard. Same goes for Morrow, Edwards and Beits when they play get hacked all over because they're in the fight. Morgan and Alseth kept their unis in perfect condition.

khso11
07-02-2017, 05:48 AM
Mediocre performances from everyone except Mavinga, stood his ground until the very end. Can't complain much, this is just one of those games, lets hope they won't make this a habit. On to the next one.

CBTFC
07-02-2017, 09:02 AM
I dunno, I'm waking up this morning not feeling all that much monumental disappointment.

If there was ever a game for us to have a dud, this was it. we've NEVER done well in Dallas, especially with a random game there in the middle of the Texas heat.

Take away what positives you can, and move on to our conference battle against Orlando on Wed.

Even the best teams will lose a stinker every once in a while. This was ours.

ag futbol
07-02-2017, 10:04 AM
^ yeah, not terribly surprised by the result here. Best to move on a bit.

That said, I think Bez could stand to make a few small tweaks during the summer window.

Fort York Redcoat
07-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Had to be Urruti for the last one. Moving on. Champions League, hey?

..and Orlando next.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs2_dkPRh06smLQ-edz_yvOgNFKJebAQSgeLd0CUd_uVRaYt--

shwade
07-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Is it normal that they're flying straight to Orlando today?
Seems like enough time to come back home and practice here before heading down there again.

Red CB Toronto
07-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Is it normal that they're flying straight to Orlando today?
Seems like enough time to come back home and practice here before heading down there again.

One travel day is enough, especially with the game on Wednesday.