PDA

View Full Version : MLS Live Black outs / streaming options

BeachTory
06-23-2017, 10:01 AM
if this thread violates TOS shut me down quick; I'm a TL/DR type.

that said,

1. For those of us who have MLS Live, is there a recommended free or web based VPN to 'manage' the geoblocking of a Canadian mls live user?

2. I've noticed lately an increased youtube streamer presence since Kodi boxes with the Flawless TV app ( which loads with TSN ) for games. Anyone recommend a better kodi app than Flawless for TSN/Sportsnet content ?

Asking for a friend, bien sur.....

Derko
06-23-2017, 10:15 AM
if this thread violates TOS shut me down quick; I'm a TL/DR type.

that said,

1. For those of us who have MLS Live, is there a recommended free or web based VPN to 'manage' the geoblocking of a Canadian mls live user?

2. I've noticed lately an increased youtube streamer presence since Kodi boxes with the Flawless TV app ( which loads with TSN ) for games. Anyone recommend a better kodi app than Flawless for TSN/Sportsnet content ?

Asking for a friend, bien sur.....

I used to use Sportie app, but they have gone down and Sports Devil is spotty for MLS games, if you hear of any let me know. Is Flawless TV any good?

BeachTory
06-23-2017, 10:55 AM
all the youtube streams lately seem to use flawless as their source.

Areathrasher
06-23-2017, 11:29 AM
For MLSLive - use the opera browser. It's got a VPN built in you just have to switch it on and set it to the States for games blocked in Canada.

BeachTory
06-23-2017, 01:37 PM
wow....i'll,err, pass that along.....

thanks!

woolly
06-23-2017, 02:25 PM
I got pissed at MLSlive at the beginning of the season when I found out that almost all the games would be blacked out.

Switched to IPTV and cancelled my cable... Saves me a bundle and I get to watch all the TFC games!