PDA

View Full Version : TFC Flag

GhostPK
07-31-2008, 12:23 AM
So how does a hardcore Western Canadian TFC fan get his hands on a wicked sweet TFC flag? (I've consistantly checked ebay and got myself a sweet hat to match my many other TFC merch)

p.s. sorry if its on the wrong thread.

Northern Soul
07-31-2008, 09:38 AM
Make one!

TFC Cityboy
07-31-2008, 09:44 AM
One of the guys at the tailgate has been selling them. I don't know his name- can anyone help our BC friend? He is usually right at the RPB Merch tent...

alexintoronto
07-31-2008, 09:54 AM
I have an extra flag or 2. PM me if you want one.

I have a neice and a nephew in BC - they both have TFC scarves that I gave them last year. You guys should start a BC chapter :D

CoachGT
07-31-2008, 10:18 AM
One of the guys at the tailgate has been selling them. I don't know his name- can anyone help our BC friend? He is usually right at the RPB Merch tent...

Would you be speaking of redrat? There are a couple of sizes, too - regular 3x5 feet, plus the bigger ones. The club also sells them with just a TFC logo (see the picture in my RPB album on my user page). Can't remember how much I paid the club - just over $20 plus taxes maybe.

TFC Via Buffalo
07-31-2008, 10:35 AM
Would you be speaking of redrat? There are a couple of sizes, too - regular 3x5 feet, plus the bigger ones. The club also sells them with just a TFC logo (see the picture in my RPB album on my user page). Can't remember how much I paid the club - just over $20 plus taxes maybe.

I just bought that one a couple of weeks ago. With tax and the 15% off, it came up to $24 and some change.

TFC Cityboy
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi Coach- yeah that's it - just seen the thread in the Tailgate forum too.
Cheers- hope you get sorted out and fly the flag in Wankcouver Shitecap country soon.

Loyal
07-31-2008, 10:58 AM
Send a PM to Redrat!

GhostPK
08-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Hi Coach- yeah that's it - just seen the thread in the Tailgate forum too.
Cheers- hope you get sorted out and fly the flag in Wankcouver Shitecap country soon.

That is the exact reason why I need one. (Note, this is not a want... its NEEDED). July 9th, at Swangard was epic enough with our drum, chanting and overall making Whitecap fans look weak sauce. However, the flying of a TFC flag would have made a world of difference.