PDA

View Full Version : Real Sports Summer Sale today

SuperTCP
05-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Anyone make it down to Real Sports for the sale today?

If so please let us know what TFC Items they have available.

Any of last season's jersey's? Jackets? etc

Cheers

paul-collins
05-29-2017, 11:46 AM
Aside from this year's stuff still in BOGO 50%, there's nothing there, really. Conference Champ T shirts in youth sizes is all I saw.

It's entirely Leafs and Raptors clearout.

tfcfans
05-30-2017, 11:24 AM
A little more selection today -- the drum long sleeve t shirt was $10, the hoodie was $20, ECF Ts for ladies and kids we're $5. Got the last long sleeve Navy goalie jersey for $25. Lots of fluorescent yellow goalie jerseys for $25. Anthem track jackets for $25, rain slickers for $40. Tons of Leafs and Raptors if that's what you want.

Guy just did me a huge favour - went and dug up a 3/4 sleeve Mitchell and ness TFC shirt and a large jersey and charged me $10 each....my advice is talk to the staff - lots of things can probably be done if you're friendly and chatty.....

SuperTCP
05-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Appreciate the update. Glad they put more stuff out. I had a friend go for me yesterday and it was a waste of his time.

GerMc
06-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Hey, I went down to Real Sports yesterday and got a bunch of stuff for not that much. Selection wasn't amazing, but got 3 Eastern Conference Championship t-shirts (youth), a women's TFC jersey, a toronto til i die hoodie and an anthem track jacket, all for $90. Worth a look if you are in the neighborhood!

leafsman
06-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Just went now and they barely have anything left. I did need a new hoodie and was lucky to find one in my size despite the slim pickings.