PDA

View Full Version : TFC Merch Sale

jabbronies
05-25-2017, 08:52 PM
Anyone looking to buy a new TFC kit?

They are having a buy 1 get one 50% off sale at BMO field tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a long sleeve - wouldn't mind splitting the discount with someone:
Ends up being $128 per jersey after tax

tfcfans
05-26-2017, 08:27 AM
I tried this last week and was told Jerseys are not included in "apparel" so they were not BOGO 50% off --- if you find out differently, please let me know. With the STH discount alone it works out to $144 per jersey after tax so it's only about a $16 difference at the end of the day.

(BTW - I was interested in doing this with someone last week --- not too many replies :) ---- send me a PM later and if I'm down at BMO maybe we can arrange it if somehow jerseys are included in this promotion).

Section_105
05-26-2017, 10:39 AM
I tried this last week and was told Jerseys are not included in "apparel" so they were not BOGO 50% off --- if you find out differently, please let me know. With the STH discount alone it works out to $144 per jersey after tax so it's only about a $16 difference at the end of the day.

(BTW - I was interested in doing this with someone last week --- not too many replies :) ---- send me a PM later and if I'm down at BMO maybe we can arrange it if somehow jerseys are included in this promotion).

I got the same message last time, Jersey's not in. I picked up some ponchos instead just in case of torrential rains. (i'm at the front and the roof does nothing for me with an easterly or southerly wind. )

jabbronies
05-26-2017, 02:13 PM
dammnit - ya it's BOGO merchandise only- whatever the fuck that is

FootBallAZ
05-26-2017, 04:55 PM
dammnit - ya it's BOGO merchandise only- whatever the fuck that is

has this been confirmed?
so annoyed lol

Couchy81
05-27-2017, 08:25 AM
last week I went to grab some stuff and was told it's only t-shirts and jackets/long sleeves.

flatpicker
05-27-2017, 09:56 AM
That just seems like some seriously misleading marketing.

kottisinick
06-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Where can I get the this years keepers jerseys or player socks or shorts