PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games - May 17 - 5 GAMES TONIGHT

OgtheDim
05-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Houston @ Philly 7:30pm - Houston great at home but away needs to prove something. Philly turning things around should win 3-1

Colorado @ Chicago 8:30pm - Doubt they'll get 20K out for this game. Fire will control the midfield and that will be enough. 2-0 win for the home team

Seattle @ SKC 8:30pm - Seattle's defence won't be able to hold Dwyer & co. 3-1 for the light blues

NYCFC @ RSL 9pm - NYC starting their annual trek of doing well enough away. RSL still in transition. 2-2 draw.

Orlando @ San Jose 10:30pm - SJE's defence will hold just enough to get a draw out of this one. 1-1

OgtheDim
05-17-2017, 07:11 PM
So Cubo Torres is one on one with the keeper to the right of the area....and shoots it right at him. He's been awful at scoring from the run of play.

Philly comes down and scores.

OgtheDim
05-17-2017, 07:24 PM
US soccer twitter going nuts because Tommy McNamara is captaining NYCFC tonight....with Pirlo in the lineup.

UpTheReds
05-17-2017, 07:33 PM
On nights like this I'm glad I splurge for MLS Live

UpTheReds
05-17-2017, 07:36 PM
2-0 Union at the half. Good result for us with Houston 2nd in the table.

General Woolfe
05-18-2017, 01:45 AM
Another decent night for us with Orlando, NYCFC, and Houston all dropping points. It means asthings stand, only Dallas can better us if they win their outstanding three games. It's very early days I know, yet it's nice to see us set the pace in bother the Eastern Confrence and Supporter's Shield races

UpTheReds
05-18-2017, 07:44 AM
Another decent night for us with Orlando, NYCFC, and Houston all dropping points. It means asthings stand, only Dallas can better us if they win their outstanding three games. It's very early days I know, yet it's nice to see us set the pace in bother the Eastern Confrence and Supporter's Shield races

Totally agree. Early days but its still great to be in this position!

Stress
05-18-2017, 11:23 AM
Houston @ Philly 7:30pm - Houston great at home but away needs to prove something. Philly turning things around should win 3-1

Colorado @ Chicago 8:30pm - Doubt they'll get 20K out for this game. Fire will control the midfield and that will be enough. 2-0 win for the home team

Seattle @ SKC 8:30pm - Seattle's defence won't be able to hold Dwyer & co. 3-1 for the light blues

NYCFC @ RSL 9pm - NYC starting their annual trek of doing well enough away. RSL still in transition. 2-2 draw.

Orlando @ San Jose 10:30pm - SJE's defence will hold just enough to get a draw out of this one. 1-1

Pretty solid predictions! Well done.

OgtheDim
05-18-2017, 12:00 PM
My take away from watching much of this without any sound but the crowd noise (didn't see the late game) - if you let a team live in the space in front of your back 4, you lose.

SKC looked good. Chicago, Philly & RSL just looked better than weak opponents. Which might also have something to do with playing away, midweek, out of conference.