PDA

View Full Version : SSH Complimentry Marlies Ticket Offer

Ponderosa
05-05-2017, 12:44 PM
If anyone is trying to take advantage of the complimentary Marlies playoff tickets for SSH...if you find you can't use the code, try logging in using a different browser.

I use IE11 and couldn't find tickets but the Marlies rep advised to use a different browser (I tried on Firefox) and bingo! Worked like a charm.

gunnerken
05-05-2017, 12:51 PM
It took a few tries for me using Firefox as well but eventually a scored a pair for next Wednesday night's game...nice little bonus...

Laiping
05-05-2017, 01:01 PM
We also took advantage of our complimentary pair of Marlie tickets and will be going Tuesday night! Love it!

Red CB Toronto
05-05-2017, 01:03 PM
I can't go either night they are offering so if someone wants to go, I will happily claim them and pass along. Let me know.

Voodooman
05-05-2017, 01:55 PM
I can't go either night they are offering so if someone wants to go, I will happily claim them and pass along. Let me know.

If its possible for you to get 2 for Wednesday that would be greatly appreciated! Tuesday can work also!

YYZ_Fan
05-05-2017, 02:37 PM
I am going to Wednesday night's game. Would love another pair to share with friends if anyone is willing to share.
Ricoh is such great place to watch hockey.