PDA

View Full Version : Away Supporter Tickets - Orlando July 5th

Blkndkr
05-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Is anyone heading down to Orlando on July 5th? My wife and I will be down there and are looking to get tickets in the away supporters section. I tried the Orlando FO but, unlike MTL, CLB, PHL, the guy I talked to said he couldn't sell individual tickets in the section. :/

Is their anything being organized through any of the TFC supporters groups? Does anyone have a better contact at the ORL FO?

spe18
05-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Is anyone heading down to Orlando on July 5th? My wife and I will be down there and are looking to get tickets in the away supporters section. I tried the Orlando FO but, unlike MTL, CLB, PHL, the guy I talked to said he couldn't sell individual tickets in the section. :/

Is their anything being organized through any of the TFC supporters groups? Does anyone have a better contact at the ORL FO?

Was it their specific away supporters liaison you were speaking to? If so, they should at least be able to tell you who you have to get in touch with to purchase the tickets.

Blkndkr
05-02-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure what the role the guy I spoke had - I blindly followed the phone menu maze to group sales/hospitality. His suggestion was to buy off of Ticketmaster close to the section near the top of 108 where they are holding seats. To be honest, it was the end of the day and it really didn't seem like he wanted to be bothered so I pulled the plug on pushing him further. I'm hoping someone on this board has a specific contact in their FO to bypass the bs. If not, I'll take another shot and hope to get someone more helpful.

Blkndkr
05-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Sigh. No love from the Orlando FO. In the email I got from them: "To sit in the away supporter section at Orlando City Stadium, you would have to contact one of TFC’s supporter groups and see if they plan on taking a trip down here for the match. If there is no group affiliated with visiting supporters, we do not hold those seats specifically for visiting fans and they can purchase tickets anywhere else in the stadium with the exception of the home Supporter Section (22-28)."

is anyone aware of any SGs organizing anything? I'd be happy to hold up a SG scarf of any group that helps me :scarf:

Is there someone in the Toronto FO that could help that I should reach out to?

ChrisFizik
05-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Will get our Away Team on the contact/hookups for stuff Blkndkr as I think there are a few other members up for making this trip. Stay tuned :)

(you could do more than holding up a scarf, you could sign up as a member to help the cause, and why not since you're willing to travel for the Reds!)

spe18
05-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Sigh. No love from the Orlando FO. In the email I got from them: "To sit in the away supporter section at Orlando City Stadium, you would have to contact one of TFC’s supporter groups and see if they plan on taking a trip down here for the match. If there is no group affiliated with visiting supporters, we do not hold those seats specifically for visiting fans and they can purchase tickets anywhere else in the stadium with the exception of the home Supporter Section (22-28)."

is anyone aware of any SGs organizing anything? I'd be happy to hold up a SG scarf of any group that helps me :scarf:

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't league policy state something like a block of seats must be held for visiting supporters at least two weeks prior to the match?

Oldtimer
05-12-2017, 01:09 PM

You could always join our group instead of just being a guest on our board. We're stronger as a group rather than random individuals.

Blkndkr
05-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Will get our Away Team on the contact/hookups for stuff Blkndkr as I think there are a few other members up for making this trip. Stay tuned :)

(you could do more than holding up a scarf, you could sign up as a member to help the cause, and why not since you're willing to travel for the Reds!)

Thanks, and fair comment... I'm waaaay up in 224. Maybe I could start up a satellite branch up there...

Blkndkr
06-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Hey Chris, has there been any details on the trip? (And I've reached out on membership!)

Pablo
06-18-2017, 10:17 AM
Hey guys, I will be in Tampa for a business trip, I would love to go and drive an hour and a half to watch an away TFC game and support the team. I am interested in being in the away supporters section, I hope it's close to the field. I will keep checking this thread for any news. Looking forward to it. Cheers :scarf:

Blkndkr
06-20-2017, 02:16 PM
The Away section is at the top of 108 but not sure there will be a large contingent - I've finally gotten through to someone at their front office that has agreed to help me secure tickets (though surprisingly reluctant, for some reason). From the sounds of it, there aren't any other supporters going... see you there?

Hey guys, I will be in Tampa for a business trip, I would love to go and drive an hour and a half to watch an away TFC game and support the team. I am interested in being in the away supporters section, I hope it's close to the field. I will keep checking this thread for any news. Looking forward to it. Cheers :scarf:

Tunnelred
06-24-2017, 09:12 AM
I'm gunna head down for the game. Got the week off work, so why not eh? You got a contact name I can email to pick up a ticket?

Blkndkr
06-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Guy I talked to was Alex Wolf. Might be too late though, they were going to release the remaining tickets on Wednesday after they processed my transaction. :/

Tunnelred
06-24-2017, 04:39 PM
Oh for real? Okay. What section you get your tickets in? I'll see if I can buy nearby.