PDA

View Full Version : TFC Home Game Promotions Schedule

dal524
05-02-2017, 02:35 PM
hey does anyone know what the schedule is for 2017? Last year it was on the site but I cant find it. Maybe im just blind.

Here is last years: https://www.torontofc.ca/promotional-nights

SuperTCP
05-02-2017, 04:38 PM
I have not seen anything for this year, nor for past years except season 10. In the past they would just surprise us or sometimes mention it prior to the game.

kodiakTFC
05-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Anyone else notice they haven't handed out any giveaways this season? I mean.. I come for the football but I stay for the Real Fruit Gummies snacks.

spe18
05-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Anyone else notice they haven't handed out any giveaways this season? I mean.. I come for the football but I stay for the Real Fruit Gummies snacks.

They did this past Friday, with Snickers bars!

kodiakTFC
05-02-2017, 07:25 PM
They did this past Friday, with Snickers bars!

The first game I missed..

Voodooman
05-03-2017, 07:42 AM

Those Gummie snacks were godly.

I do miss my Primo Pasta though ahaha

Newf
05-03-2017, 08:09 AM

cant go wrong with real fruit gummies!

kodiakTFC
05-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Those Gummie snacks were godly.

I do miss my Primo Pasta though ahaha

Also, lets never forget the Nivea For Men moisturizer giveaway. My hands my moist for years.

SuperTCP
05-03-2017, 08:40 AM
The Schick Razor giveaways were the best. I did not have to buy razor blades for years. :)

eustacchio
05-03-2017, 10:56 AM
The Schick Razor giveaways were the best. I did not have to buy razor blades for years. :)

I might still have some TFC branded tooth brushes.

C.Ronaldo
05-03-2017, 11:21 AM

its about the pasta baby!

Ponderosa
05-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Free tall boy outside the Tunnel was hands down the best...all you needed was ID (over 19) and a promise not to crack the can open til you got home.

fergiejr
05-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Not a TFC promotion, but Dempsters was giving away bread on the north end of Ex stadium during the playoffs last year. When you were on your way to Joe's or to the game you could get a slice (or two) of white bread in a package. The homeless guy that usually sits just off the GO property had a bunch of these in front of him.

kodiakTFC
05-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Free tall boy outside the Tunnel was hands down the best...all you needed was ID (over 19) and a promise not to crack the can open til you got home.

That was FAXE beer. Lovely day that was.

flatpicker
05-03-2017, 03:13 PM

That was successful marketing.
I have since bought far too many bags of Real Fruit gummies
Bring on the dia-beedus

jabbronies
05-03-2017, 03:13 PM
The best TFC giveaways in order (not including sketchy beer from the other side of the tracks):

1) Razors
2) Hats/Toques
3) Candy - includes Gummies and snickers
3) T-shirts when they are the correct size
4) Pasta
5) Moisturizing cream
6) Rally Towels
7) Schedule Magnets
8) Trading cards

SuperTCP
05-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Don't forget some other good ones pre-game:
- $25 Sony Gift Cards
- Ponchos (The Red Samsung ones, not the blue ones)
- Kellogg's Soccer Bags
- Safari Hats (Huskivarna)
- The BMO Cushions
- Scarves (Continental, Toronto Hydro, BMO, Rogers)
- The Customized TFC Tshirts (Rogers)
- Signed Pendants (Purolator)
- Oasis juice
- Franks Hot sauce (I put that S#$% on everything)
- Jack Daniels & Pop in a can (Other side of the tracks as well)

Cuppy
05-04-2017, 08:48 PM
The babybel cheese during halftime in 2010 for the final home game of the season. Man did these come in handy once Hesmer scored in the dying moments

andyc
05-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Who can forget the lube in one of the dark days....?

Ron Mexico
05-05-2017, 10:19 PM
I was told by rep that there were no promotions in 2017

paul-collins
05-06-2017, 05:18 PM
I just got a Timmies card in the mail from my rep

Couchy81
10-16-2017, 12:57 PM
I was told by rep that there were no promotions in 2017

He lied. They gave away the Kia toques pre-game yesterday. I entered the stadium at the main entrance and once I saw people with the hats I went clockwise around and saw empty bags at all the gates until I got to the southwest corner where the girl had one bag left. Lucky score they are really nice. Will come in handy for playoffs.

wopchop
10-16-2017, 08:08 PM
He lied. They gave away the Kia toques pre-game yesterday. I entered the stadium at the main entrance and once I saw people with the hats I went clockwise around and saw empty bags at all the gates until I got to the southwest corner where the girl had one bag left. Lucky score they are really nice. Will come in handy for playoffs.
Man those toques went fast.

Really frustrating to see some people with 3 toques each ...

fergiejr
10-17-2017, 08:22 AM
We spoke to the guys at the BMO gate - they opened the gates early. We were there just after 4 to get the toques and there were none at our gate.

Cas87
10-17-2017, 09:06 AM
We spoke to the guys at the BMO gate - they opened the gates early. We were there just after 4 to get the toques and there were none at our gate.

I asked as well and apparently when the big band of rain came through that is when they opened the gates early to let everyone take cover.

Red CB Toronto
10-17-2017, 09:25 AM

Some gates, the ones for north patio actually opened at 3 pm.

urdiub
10-17-2017, 11:27 AM
Man those toques went fast.

Really frustrating to see some people with 3 toques each ...

Literally saw a family of four all wearing toques, and the dad had another 4 in his backpack. I still have mine from last year ready for the playoffs at least.