PDA

View Full Version : Attention: THE SEASON STARTS SUNDAY!

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
07-30-2008, 03:17 PM
As BAD as we have been.....we need to relize this is far from over!

Even though we have lost alot of points in recent games.....other teams concerning tfc have not been able to captilize on this. and after all of this....we still sit 1 fucking point out of a playoff spot!! we are bound to pull out of this..i can feel it!!!

There is no better place then this SUNDAY and at BMO FIELD to turn this season around!!!!

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL SUPPORTERS to BRING IT LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE!!!

Enough of the negativity and use your energy sunday!!

THE SEASON STARTS NOW!!!

CLICK HERE
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3323/111xj7.th.png (http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=111xj7.png)

Bars92
07-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey does anyone know when Dichio will be back??

RealG-TFC
07-30-2008, 03:28 PM
I want us to get into the SuperLiga! C'mon TFC!

Roogsy
07-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Yup...we are a heartbeat away from a playoff spot and all we need is a decent showing this second half of the season.

We COULD have had a head start, but that is done away with now. No room for stumbling though...it's gotta be all or nothing.

Nuvinho
07-30-2008, 03:33 PM
In the league, if you go on a streak you can go from 10th back to 3rd in a matter of 5 to 6 games.

Remember how well we started, then went into a funk. If we can get on a roll again, we will make the playoffs and be a force.

We struggled in July b/c the amount of games, now we are back on the regular schedule and should do much better.

flatpicker
07-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Damn!
The season starts Sunday???
The one game I have to miss and it's the first game of the season!!!!

I have shit luck!
:(

invictusTFC
07-30-2008, 03:38 PM
If we can only bury half the chances we miss, we'll win some games!!!

James Oliphant
07-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey does anyone know when Dichio will be back??

Next season.

I think it's just a matter of time before this is announced.

jloome
07-30-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't think he's coming back. At 33, concussions with long-standing consequences are dangerous to fool around with. And he already has a myriad of other aches and pains.

Be a shame, becuase his movement off the ball and finishing (even though it's not what he's known for) are the best on the team this season.

RealG-TFC
07-30-2008, 04:00 PM
one more game would be nice, so we could thank him.

billyfly
07-30-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm not going on Sunday! (no I did not scalp my tkts to part-timers) Cant we start on Aug 23rd?

Section 117
07-30-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't think he's coming back. At 33, concussions with long-standing consequences are dangerous to fool around with. And he already has a myriad of other aches and pains.

Be a shame, becuase his movement off the ball and finishing (even though it's not what he's known for) are the best on the team this season.

Latest reports I heard from a source inside TFC is they are hoping for September

He is at like 70% and he has a history of concussions the are taking it slow

:(

Derko
07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
I am missing Sunday's match as well, tickets not scaled, but given to fans who don't have season tickets. I want to hear the chants up in Sudbury.
This is our House!!

rocktml
07-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Can't wait!

TFC! TFC!

Beach_Red
07-30-2008, 08:03 PM

On the other hand, if he recovers from the concussion, all the time off will be good for all the other aches and pains. He could come back strong to finish the season and for the playoffs.

(see how I said playoffs there so natural-like :))

Canadian Blue
07-31-2008, 06:29 AM
After our first 7 games, who would have thought at this point in the season we would have a losing record............f'n dreadful. But I agree with Red Nation Sunday starts our turn around!!!

sidney
07-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Here we go! Here we go! Here we go! 42 MLS points left!...this will be TFC-s history-making-first-play-fucking-season-baby!

....here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go!!....