PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Games This Season

InSuL1nImP
04-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Hey everybody,

I recently moved and my new landlord doesn't provide cable only unlimited internet. Just wanted to know of any reliable streaming sites to watch games weekly? Or if anybody uses TSN GO and would be kind enough to let me use their account I will email you money in exchange to use it. Any other info would be appreciated.

C.Ronaldo
04-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Hey everybody,

I recently moved and my new landlord doesn't provide cable only unlimited internet. Just wanted to know of any reliable streaming sites to watch games weekly? Or if anybody uses TSN GO and would be kind enough to let me use their account I will email you money in exchange to use it. Any other info would be appreciated.

your land lord gives you internet? impressive find.

you can MLS live and uses VPN to have it think you live else where.

thats your best bet and better value

woolly
04-07-2017, 10:24 AM
your land lord gives you internet? impressive find.

you can MLS live and uses VPN to have it think you live else where.

thats your best bet and better value

Be aware that almost all games will be on TSN, so will be blacked out and only released 48 hours after the game on MLS live. VPN's have been significantly less effective this year with the retooling of the MLS Live streaming service.

kodiakTFC
04-07-2017, 01:11 PM
This site has been good to me. https://soccerstreams.net/

Auzzy
04-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Be aware that almost all games will be on TSN, so will be blacked out and only released 48 hours after the game on MLS live. VPN's have been significantly less effective this year with the retooling of the MLS Live streaming service.

Do you have any confirmation that VPNs no longer work with MLS Live? It was rumoured before the season started, but after a cursory web search, I'm not finding much definitive info about it. (Perhaps people that have found a solution that still works, are being quiet about it... Not a bad idea perhaps.)

jazzy
04-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Do you have any confirmation that VPNs no longer work with MLS Live? It was rumoured before the season started, but after a cursory web search, I'm not finding much definitive info about it. (Perhaps people that have found a solution that still works, are being quiet about it... Not a bad idea perhaps.)
Paid vpn's work pretty well everywhere but for free zenmate free version USED to work for me on mls live ( it attaches to your browser and is reliable ) however freebies slow down your connection more than paid . Tunnelbear used to have a free small allowed usage and people used log on using tunnelbear then once connected log out amd mls live would continue not recognizing the change , also spotsdevil and many more are available on Kodi ....

Auzzy
04-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Paid vpn's work pretty well everywhere but for free zenmate free version USED to work for me on mls live ( it attaches to your browser and is reliable ) however freebies slow down your connection more than paid . Tunnelbear used to have a free small allowed usage and people used log on using tunnelbear then once connected log out amd mls live would continue not recognizing the change , also spotsdevil and many more are available on Kodi ....

Thanks for the info jazzy. I used to always use TunnelBear just like you said. They still have the free monthly allowance. Not sure if you can still tweet to increase the free quota like you could in the past. In any case, I tried TunnelBear last night with MLS Live (Montreal vs LA). At first it worked fine like before, then it stopped working whenever TunnelBear was connected. Not sure yet it that's a general change, or maybe that game was also supposed to be blocked in the US, so changing to a US location wasn't actually supposed to work... ?

jazzy
04-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the info jazzy. I used to always use TunnelBear just like you said. They still have the free monthly allowance. Not sure if you can still tweet to increase the free quota like you could in the past. In any case, I tried TunnelBear last night with MLS Live (Montreal vs LA). At first it worked fine like before, then it stopped working whenever TunnelBear was connected. Not sure yet it that's a general change, or maybe that game was also supposed to be blocked in the US, so changing to a US location wasn't actually supposed to work... ?

frankly I simply use a iptv service and get everything , without going into too much .

Crazy Canuck
04-15-2017, 01:46 PM
does anyone know where we can download games after they've been played?