PDA

View Full Version : Other MLS Games - April 7 - April 9th

OgtheDim
04-06-2017, 03:51 PM
We are the game of the week. Nothing else comes close. BUT, worth watching a few other games too.

Friday

Montreal @ LAG 10pm - Impact stalling while LAG is actually lower in the standings then Minnesota. Could be a snore fest or a barn burner. I'm thinking a snore fest: 1-1.

Saturday

Columbus @ Chicago 2pm - GAME YOU SHOULD WATCH BECAUSE WE PLAY THESE TWO TEAMS FOR THE NEXT TWO GAMES German dude has yet to have to travel. 2 decent offensive teams but Chicago slightly better on defence. 3-2 win for the home team.

Houston @NER 2pm - Did you know we play at NER twice this season? Two offensively decent teams with suspect defences. Goal fest likely. Houston 4 NER 2

NYCFC @ DCU 4pm - Last year, DCU gave NYC fits. This year, NYC rolled over DCU 4-0. I think DCU is a better team then they have shown but NYC is a tad more precise. 3-1 win for the away team.

Portland @ Philly 7pm - Philly about 3 losses away from firing their coach. Portland been really hot and then also really...meh. I'm thinking Philly pulls off a win here 2-1.

Minnesota @ FCD 8pm - Sure, Dallas will be tired. And, sure, the Loons have their new players in. But, FCD's B team is better then the Loons A team. 3-2 for FCD

Vancouver @ RSL 9:30pm - Petke returns. Vancouver showing signs of promise in their recent couple of games (Laba playing well). But, they are going to be tired and at altitude. RSL 3 - Vancouver 1

Seattle @ San Jose 10:30pm - San Jose fans love to hate Seattle. Seattle fans don't really notice San Jose. Seattle should tear apart the flat 4-4-2 but Wondo is going to Wondo I think. 1-1 draw

Sunday

NYRB @ Orlando 4pm - NYRB is stuck in the mud. Formation isn't working, passing isn't working, defence ain't good enough. Orlando's issues are its midfield. But, homefield will help. Orlando 2- NYRB 1

Colorado @ SKC 7pm - Two sputtering teams. My bet is on the one with the better coach firing up earlier. SKC win 3-1.

OgtheDim
04-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Chicago opens with a 3-5-2. Would be fun if they tried that against us in a few weeks. Crew already got issues with Higuin injured. Fire up 1-0 after a good pass but a botched save.

ensco
04-08-2017, 10:02 PM
The conditions in this Vancouver-RSL game are ridiculous.

OgtheDim
04-08-2017, 10:33 PM
The lighting has everything in RSL looking rose tinted. RSL killing VCWC in the snow.

OgtheDim
04-09-2017, 11:59 AM
This is priceless

https://twitter.com/ArmenBedakian/status/851113701243596800

Fort York Redcoat
04-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Chicago opens with a 3-5-2. Would be fun if they tried that against us in a few weeks. Crew already got issues with Higuin injured. Fire up 1-0 after a good pass but a botched save.

Only saw the condensed highlights (not enough cut in half the time) but Columbus had chances they couldn't execute much like us last night. Should be pretty even next Sat but I'll hope for more.